Civilian owned firearms should be fully banned because it will cut down on crime...

Civilian owned firearms should be fully banned because it will cut down on crime. As shown in modern civilized nations who have chosen the path of citizens disarmament, security, and peace. Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gun control allows for tyranny to happen. I'm sure the German citizens thought it was common sense to have gun control and the Jews, Gypsies, fags, and disabled were gassed because of it and rightly so

yeah, mexico's doing really well with their ultra-strict gun laws

Tell that to Lee Rigby.

why don't you go into chicago and ask all of the niggers there to disarm?

>Chicago
>strictest gun laws of the entire country
>#1 murder capital of the world

Nice try.

Guns are cool though, they are a symbol of the liberty of America and freedom of the people, to deny them that right would be to ruin the few left over things that makes the US unique.
i wish we had gun laws as lax as America, though hopefully none allowed to shitskins

kill yourself

>cut down on crime

And if the criminals are in government uniforms?

Checkmate statist fag.

You're a faggot and so is anyone else who doesn't own a firearm. Never call yourself a man if you can't defend and protect what's yours.

I do say, mind where you walk, old chap.

I am not giving up the guns I own and there is not a goddamn can do about it, faggot

Je suis Charlie XD

Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the country. Its essentially Stalingrad 1942 but with nogs.

Gun ownership ain't the problem, Human nature is sometimes good and sometimes evil.

Here in France the gun laws are among the toughest in the world but it doesn't prevent ppl to get shot sometimes (yh only suburban gangsta scum access weapons illegally), but most of the time ppl get stabbed or beaten.
The other day a guy has been murdered with an axe for a cigarette...

>suburban
I read subsaharan

>mexico's doing really well with their ultra-strict gun laws

Not only Mexico, but other gun-control Utopias are examples to the world, shining a bright light on the bright future of gun control.

>1911
>have fun getting a jam when you need your gun most
I now support OP cause of retards who use 1911s

Guns are not the problem, the inner nigger inside everyone of us is.

Poland is a strict nofun country, one of the safest on the planet.

But so is switzerland, where every citizen which went through conscription owns a firearm.

Prove me wrong.

Even better: ban people
People are responsible for 100% of crimes, banning them will cut down on it significantly.
Prove me wrong
>you can't

Yeah cause fuck proper firearm maintenance amirite leaf.

First post, best post.

The second amendment exists so citizens can defend themselves against a corrupt government.

So....uh....now you know why they're trying to take away our guns.

N-nice CETMEs senpai

Stop posting pictures of women who were murdered after being raped, it's gross.

>leaf knowing shit about guns

Check out the Swiss Confederation, they have a 2nd amendment type situation and tons of civvies have firearms, yet crime rates are one of the lowest in the world.
Multiculturalism+lack of civilization+ not having anything to lose=crime. Turn your "Nation state" into a Nation state, and your crime will dissapear.

Tell that to Mexico, where even literal airsoft is banned, along with almost every concievable type of firearm. They have zero gun crime, right guys?

Numbers of guns doesn't affect the number of homocides, but rather the social and economic situation in a poulation does.

I can tell you right now that the murder rate in Russia is hell of a lot higher than a gated community in Texas, where the Texan have a lot more firearms around than Russians

Every fucking gun thread.
I won't even grace the gun grabbers proper conversation.
You bunch are a lost cause.
I just need to convince the ones on the fence that gun control=not even once.

Statistics:
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

MORE Statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ

Observation and Solution
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM

>nobody bothered to check ops image
>nobody understands what op did

Who's gonna take them? You?