Eyes Wide Open

Previous thread:
Arm yourself ONLY for self-defense if you are reading these threads. Violence and illegal acts are not supported by the imageboard of peace Sup Forums but DO NOT GET "SUICIDED" like many others before us.

If this is all too much for you here's Sabrina Carpenter for hope:
[YouTube] Sabrina Carpenter - Eyes Wide Open (Official Video) (embed)

MUST WATCH 3 MINUTE SUMMARY:
[YouTube] Podestas, Pizza and Pedos (embed)

rachelchandler.tumblr.com/page/2

>Kids in the pool as "entertainment"
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

web.archive.org/web/20101111012357/http://www.jeffreyepsteinscience.com/

Archive:
www67.zippyshare.com/v/zALNmQbF/file.html
pastebin.com/7GjydU7P (embed)

Rachel C(hild)handler
Jeffrey (((Epstein)))
P. Diddy (Dave Chappelle called this 12 years ago)
Eminem
Comet Pizza
Clintons
Possibly (not likely) Trumps
Many more including (((Hollywood))) stars

This is the Eyes Wide Shut/True Detective kind of shit. What will be seen here cannot be unseen. You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Cx4ol
youtube.com/watch?v=LLUn-xX2AYk
youtube.com/watch?v=R4VJyfCcOJc&app=desktop
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
civilianwarcollege.com/clinton-child-sex-trafficking/
civilianwarcollege.com/clinton-sex-trafficking-network-map/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vk3mpvZ5I9A
reddit.com/r/conspiro/comments/2tvdzs/slc_creepy_daycare_saga/?st=iv9fudzm&sh=ae4b70be
reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/2ubs58/the_drama_over_a_salt_lake_city_daycare_continues/
vice.com/read/the-online-conspiracy-theories-about-a-salt-lake-city-daycare
youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0
archive.is/WxZ9R
followthewhiterabbitforfun.wikidot.com
rt.com/news/pedophile-syndicate-russian-boy-481/
youtube.com/watch?v=CPNaaogT8fs
wrtemple.org/page/assistant_cantor_amanda_kleinman
fuckbk.com/Amanda.at.Night/
bellafloraofdallas.com/bella-bride-amanda-kleinman-danny-mendelson/
portfolios.corcoran.gwu.edu/AmandaKleinman
instagram.com/amanda.kleinman/
amandakleinman.com/resources/
fiveacu.com/#home
fiveacu.com/locations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

GET IN HERE

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

SENT IT TO EVERYONE WITH POWER

STAY FOCUSED

Here's a nice imgur from the last thread.

imgur.com/a/Cx4ol

reposting my OC from yesterday

Mine was the last message before it was archived. Here. Pasting it again because when we're ready, we need to make a move:

Yup. This.

My opinion:

- D.C. Police sex crimes unit
- Child Protective Services
- FBI
- IRS (follow the money...as long as we have indication there's some money passing hands and they're trying to skirt financial disclosure laws? They should be able to open a case.)
- State attorney general? If it's D.C. It's going to be a little different right? Since it's the capital of the states? White House attorney? I think we should go to Virginia AND Maryland State attorney generals. They can't ALL be crooked...what do you think?

comet ping pong satanists engaging in bizarre and terrifying ritual speak in tongues

youtube.com/watch?v=LLUn-xX2AYk

Ignore that. That's already been looked into. They found nothing.

Someone had a good idea on a forum i frequent, get all emails in chronological order that mention pizza, maps etc, then make a list of how often, when and the context each phrase is used, that would better enable us to decipher, given each context for each use, recurring uses of each etc.

Might help decipher their code fully.

Sabrina Carpenter video:
youtube.com/watch?v=R4VJyfCcOJc&app=desktop

3 minute summary:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

Fucking Sup Forums X.

Bump

Yeah, I like that.

Throw it in a google spreadsheet?

Still don't get beanie baby e-mail

Why would you say each is $20.00 (why two decimal places?) And also say the entire collection must be purchased in one go? Surely they'd just say the collection is being sold for $9,600?

someone give the pic of of madeline from 2007 with the instagram photo from 2016 of a girl strapped on the table taht looks like here ill show you smth

PRONTO

what does nothing mean? can anyone post one of the files?

I am putting this all in an article here:
civilianwarcollege.com/clinton-child-sex-trafficking/

I am also creating a nodal network web with the relationships here. I'd like to pursue to Hawaii connection next, as well as the Haiti stuff.
civilianwarcollege.com/clinton-sex-trafficking-network-map/

Sadly I'm at work, would love someone to take this up though, could prove very interesting!!

comet ping pong satanists openly advocate the murder of christians in violent ritual called "thrashing of the christ"

youtube.com/watch?v=Vk3mpvZ5I9A

based as fuck.

i hope this gets improved and added to continuously.

mad props to whoever put this together. this is exactly the shit we need to meme this this into the mainstream

Did you see my response? Read this. Then are we on the same page??

Lmao! !!

But think about that for a second. They can smuggle in 48 kids for under $10,000???

Oh, btw, the expert some dude was making fun of me for referencing because all of this was SO obvious...the expert said that the ZERO on the end of 480 is part of the code. They said they would often add zeros on the end of quantity amounts to throw people off.

So it's likely they ARE referencing 48 children.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT HSIT

ANONS

Well the other theory seemed more believable:

It's a code phrase. The 480 could be the ages of the children which fits with how spread apart a typical family's children are. Thus, we can ascertain that there are 3 kids that are aged 4, 8, and 10. The $20.00 is also coded. It could represent $2,000 because no one I know writes out twenty dollars like that. We all write it $20 and leave the decimal and last two zeroes off. This means each child is $2,000 and for the entire "collection" it'll be $6,000. When the sender writes it's a collection and not an auction, you know that this is a package deal with the prices non-negotiable. The rest is about their personalities which is odd because children's toys do not have any personality

It was just electronic/weirdo pedophile music. Nothing of note.

One guy that got in (it was locked after a bunch of people were logging in) gave that summary. He was being honest (not CTR or trying to throw us off the trail)...also, a couple others claimed to have downloaded the materials before the lockout.

I NEED THE PIC OF MADELINE LOOKING GIRLS FROM THE FAGS INSTAGRAM

FUCK FUCK FUCK

We need weaponised autists on this!!

There's a card in the NWO deck called junk mail. Things aren't what they seem is the subtitle on the playing card.

NUMBER THE THREADS. PLEASE. NUMBERS IN THE TITLE. Will be easy for people to follow up, if they miss anything. Also for any msm units if they are here.

fuck this damn it

wat

6k for 3 kids seems a little on the low side for something that's as illegal and damning as this.

Has anyone else checked this out?

what is the significance of the rabbit?

That's possible. The "expert" seemed to feel it's the other one. He was of the opinion that we shouldn't make it more complicated than it needs to be. Sometimes, it's the more obvious answer rather than the abstract/intricate one.

But yeah, you're right. Both are plausible. I mean...Podesta is a fucking freak of a person. He's calling Hillary a sorceress and shit? Who does that!? I mean, unless they're playing Dungeons & Dragons and they're hardcore LARPing....I'm gonna say no because they're pushing 70 hahaha

>Arm yourself ONLY for self-defense
Gotcha fampai ;^)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!
I remember the thread where we discovered the links from this supposed day car. was it in salt lake city, utah?

Maybe the 20.00 means 20k though, who knows? Why put two decimal places, why mention pet friendly, why say they are $20.00 each but then say the purchaser needs to buy the lot?

THIS PIC, SOME HAS THE ORIGINAL?

im still thinking this is about pills or drugs and not about kids.

Here's a roundup of the Comet Ping Pong instagram

easier to spam, print friendly but text way too small for A4

Shit, sorry dude. The thread chain still there, though, and I'm pretty sure someone is archiving everything.

It's been 20 hours or so that the threads stopped being numbered.

kek

could be he was just being specific because it's was gonna for auction and the people selling it needed specificity

what the fuck did you find hans

reddit.com/r/conspiro/comments/2tvdzs/slc_creepy_daycare_saga/?st=iv9fudzm&sh=ae4b70be

reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/2ubs58/the_drama_over_a_salt_lake_city_daycare_continues/

vice.com/read/the-online-conspiracy-theories-about-a-salt-lake-city-daycare

re the beanie babies.

look at the deck of NWO Illuminati. We have already figured out most of the deck is REAL.

Whoever created the card game knows what sick shit is going on and thinks the normies will not believe it.

Just to say it's a pleasure reading through all this with you all, even though it's horrible reading, good to see people from all nations coming together for a common interest

Well, they probably intercepted them from immigration services. They "took them off their hands" - so they're probably just paying bribes. I mean, they're Mexican. The cartels are beheading people down there.

im shaking like hell, i try not to fuck up, all the infos flying around, it needs to be better connected. im scared as fuck, need help with this

the rabbit hole bro

My parents are visiting this weekend, and I need to sell my enormous collection of beanie babies! I've approximately 480 little creatures of joy, and I'm selling each one for $20.00. You must buy all 480, though. It is a collection (not an auction)... They are very respectful and amicable with one another, and they are (for the most part) cat and dog friendly. Some are sassier than others, naturally.

beanie babies - perscription drugs
480 little creatures of joy - 480 pills for feeling joy?
respectful and amicable with one another - can mix pills?
cat and dog friendly - children and something friendly?

Yeah that card game has far too many coincidences, very weird

The price would be too low. The number seems too high. What about Planned Parenthood and Clinton Foundation ties. They may also sell fetus or whatever

speak of daycares.

reminder that FBI user said look at the cards.

Here broski

alice in wonderland (little girls getting drugged)

To be fair this sounds the most plausible and does explain it all, the kid and pet friendly thing though is fucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0

its literally the white rabbit goyim.

Pretty good, user, keep it up. Is this missing something?

Look at her fucking eyes. She has seen some shit, poor child

I was expecting an Alice reference but it's a bit sloppy no? For your secret pedo ring's symbol to be related to a pedophile author?

what is this m8

She is also obviously on some shit and is sleep deprived.

Beanie babies are kids. $20 = $20k. That's the most transparent we get, but they're really right: you guys get thrown off the scent by the tiniest discrepancy. Going dark after this comment.

archive.is/WxZ9R

Here's the last thread if anyone needed it.

Did you guys hear of the hint on the google docs shit?

Hillary's team makes comments using the Review feature. If you open the emails using google Docs, it will retrieve the corresponding comments added by Cheryl Mills or whomever.

thanks bro, but Ill laso need that comparison picture titled "are we twisns 100% match" Ive noticed something, please

WEW LOL

followthewhiterabbitforfun.wikidot.com

Operation Follow the Rabbit Hole. Lots of good business information here to reference with the newly uncovered pizza stuff.

Ask and thou shall receive

yes, I tried to cram in the most obvious ones. But left out a few ok ones such as this and the hillary endorsements

TOP FUCKING KEK

Noooo. Don't leave me :(

C'mon leaf. Why won't you help? I have ADHD. I can't help getting distracted.

THAT ONE. God bless!

Her lips looks cracked/dried up too. Need better pic to confirm.

oh shit

See Presidio daycare center and PSY-OP officer and Satanist Michael Aquino for what that card is alluding to.

Also, Aquino was one of the key figures said to be involved in the Franklin pedophile ring scandal by victim Paul Bonacci, who also said that he was involved in kidnapping Johnny Gosch.

REMINDER THAT WIKILEAKS EMAILS ARE ORDERED FROM BOTTOM TO TOP

therefore = it was pedosta who was told to have a safe trip

What's the original post about? what does the rabbit have to do with anything

>cat and dog friendly - children and something friendly?

now im thinking cat is children and dog is date? so for drugging children and dates?

it plateaus out after a while
passed out yesterday going through the Madeline threads, thought besta was the worst they had bbut you guys just keep finding more and more
use a spreadsheet, Google forms can be worked on by multiple people

now, from the Wikipedia page on unethical human testing in the us

Guys, it just hitted me, in Russia we have this law that caused bit of an uproar, called "Dima Magnitski Law", which basically forbids foreigners from adopting russian kids and transporting them to foreign countries. At first I thought Putin is just being petty, but then I found out:
1. A lot of those adopted kids are either turned out to be abused heavily (sexually as well) or just straight out missing
2. Now that I read this pedo cult, could it be that Putin is aware and simply protects russian orphans but can't exactly come out and say it how it is? It would take a lot of spying to find out what kind of "pizza parties" DNC likes to attend so much. It even fits "russian hackers" narrative, since the law was created quite some time ago.

do you have another version with the bigger pic on the right in which the pong table JOOLA is visible?

lol this is unreal. these cards are literally from 1995

Pretty good. It might be too late now, but I think that put the Hillary endorsement on your compilation is worth a shot. Relate her with pedos would crush her image... again.

See: rt.com/news/pedophile-syndicate-russian-boy-481/

Then I'll be on my way, due to work I wont be coming back until 6:00 pm because I'll be going on a trip, I hope the best for all of you and if I don't ever come back it was a pleasure to work with all of you. Shadilay

That's the best we could get from that degenerate's Instagram, I downloaded it myself, there is no better res I think.

Does anyone else prefer Mena Arkansas drug smuggling, Ron Brown plane crashing, drive-by shooting of lawyers, "suicides", threatening people to not testify, 65 people pleading the fifth amendment or leaving the country, Whitewater, and shit like Monica Lewinsky?

Why does it have to be kids? :(

I've always hated kids because they annoy me, but still...I don't want anyone diddling them ha. I remember hating kids when I WAS a kid. Couldn't wait to grow up. When I was 14 I had these friends who were 27-31...in retrospect, that's a little creepy hahaha
So much simpler.

this moloch maschine one is an interesting reference but propably won't convince normies

youtube.com/watch?v=CPNaaogT8fs

Maybe a rabbit hole, like the one from Alice in Wonderland? Implies children go through here to some sort of "Wonderland".

yeah that card too. thats literally in the deck from 95... kek is literally in the deck

No there wasn't another version

I started a thread that was taken WAY out of context. Do not be an agitator, be a defender

OK guys, i got some new leads to follow:
I was searching for Amanda Kleinman AKA majestic ape aka women who likes to dress up and moderate pizza parties.

most of what I found wasn't very interesting at all
I didn't analyze any last bit of this, but here's some links:
This is where she works:

wrtemple.org/page/assistant_cantor_amanda_kleinman

>She also breathed new life into holiday celebrations, creating a new liturgy for S'lichot, and co-leading a Community Kol Nidre service.

This is weird.

fuckbk.com/Amanda.at.Night/

bellafloraofdallas.com/bella-bride-amanda-kleinman-danny-mendelson/

portfolios.corcoran.gwu.edu/AmandaKleinman

instagram.com/amanda.kleinman/

So now it gets interesting:

amandakleinman.com/resources/

>Interested in personal wellness? Acupuncture works for me. fiveacu.com/#home

fiveacu.com/locations/

I just looked this one up so far:

2000 P Street NW
Suite 620