Podestas kidnapped Madeleine Mccann

RED ALERT: Madeleine Mccann

NEWS OUTLETS ARE PICKING UP THE STORY.

TruthFeed: truthfeed.com/breaking-bombshell-multiple-reports-tie-clintons-podesta-brothers-to-child-abduction-case/34348/
Regated: regated.com/2016/11/Sup Forums-john-podesta-madeleine-mccann/

*** PODESTA/HLLARY/DNC IS DONE ***
*** THIS IS NOT A DRILL ***

*** SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD TO NORMIES ***

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2014/01/06/reports-police-know-who-kidnapped-madeleine-mccann-can’t-arrest-them
youtube.com/watch?v=LLUn-xX2AYk
youtube.com/watch?v=Vk3mpvZ5I9A
forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=166013.0
youtube.com/channel/UCu4ITh5ssYppPo9BPAoZNSA
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13386785
youtube.com/watch?v=9SYKs2fPkz4
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2669
theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/14/british-detectives-efits-madeleine-mccann-suspect
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trump's Alt-Right Conspiracy Theorists Run Out of Magic Bullets

FBIAnon SAID TO LOOK FOR THE CARDS!!!

kek at those curated results

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!

Nagasaki, you were nuked because of your transgressions against the pure race.

Creepy Podesta Emails in Wikileaks!

WHAT DID HE MEAN???

LOOK CARDS! WHO IS THAT GIRL??

You might wanna check out info wars bruh

WHO IS THIS WOMEN??

LOOK A LIKE!!!

This is retarded. You're all retarded.

>Pepe

LOOK AT THIS YOU CTR FAGGOT!

Buried results in google, not on first page unless more specific adding fox to end of search.

More specific, by adding fox to end of search query.

Was Sup Forums right all along??

All coming together!

Podesta = Pedosta

wtf where is that picture from?

insider.foxnews.com/2014/01/06/reports-police-know-who-kidnapped-madeleine-mccann-can’t-arrest-them

kek

This would be the greatest scandal in history. What's the source of that picture anyways, was it attached to an e-mail?

HOLY SHIT SPREAD THIS

now THIS IS more convincing.

but still I think this is a dead end. Truthfully, i'd say whomever kidnapped McCann killed her years ago, probably mere hours after taking her.

Did they link it to the podestas?
Don't think so.

Besides, many folks here are ex-Sup Forumsillitary

comet ping pong satanists engage in bizarre and terrifying ritual speak in tongues

youtube.com/watch?v=LLUn-xX2AYk

comet ping pong satanists call for the destruction of christianity in violent ritual

youtube.com/watch?v=Vk3mpvZ5I9A

Now they will have to release it if we play things right and push this further.

Bumping so we don't lose this.

It's from some shitty cable TV crime show. C.S.I. tier shit.

Shit that look like her. where is that from?

Has anyone placed them in Portugal at the time of the abduction?

Should be relatively easy to do.

>NEWS OUTLETS ARE PICKING UP THE STORY.
>TruthFeed
>News outlet

C.S.I

Well,he went to Portugal right? Someone check his passport,although at his level he probably has multiples

huh, bump

bump for justice

someone a few hours ago said they placed him the day before in DC at some rally but didnt post or link the photo

He has a house in Portugal that he visits often!

GET IN HERE

i need help btfoing these cunts who keep trolling me about clintons getting away with it

Some fucking dates have been underlined what is this supposed to show

bump

I know I'm going to get called CTR for this shit but:

I'm totally on board with the pedophile ring and the occult shit and there's too much evidence there to deny, but I think this McCann stuff is barking up the wrong tree. This stuff has been a part of British media for yonks now and ANYBODY could tell you it was obviously the parents who did it.

By all means, keep looking into this stuff I could be totally wrong, but I think THIS ONE PIECE OF THE PUZZLE IN PARTICULAR is just a few strange coincidences that look bigger than they are due to how fucked everything else is.

That's from Criminal Minds, it's Dakota Fanning.

BLUE ALERT: POSSIBLE HINTS IN ARTWORK

GET
THIS
OUT
THERE

DAMMIT POL GET THIS DONE!

I am getting bored with how tiring this line is getting CTR!!! Been saying this for 30 hours now in some form of variation.

I never really looked into the parents having done it even though I was always really interested in the case.
What are the theories behind the parents?

You got me this is just a psyop aussiefriend

Kate n Jerry run a powerful 'foundation' on a similar line to the 'clinton foundation' has anyone looked at donations to the maddy foundation????

Blood in the car, never went to look for her, suspicious behaviour surrounding the investigation, profiting off her death for years, one of the lead investigators on the case has been saying it's them for years despite public and professional scrutiny. They're scumbag cunts and I hope to see them strung up

This shit is embarrassing and making you look terrible honestly

Infowars is literally inundated with a mention once every 20 fucking minutes during their live broadcasts.

I can see why they're taking their time with this. You'd think that the podestas would defend themselves against this vigorously were it not true, but they're as silent as ever.

Patience will prove to be in our favour.

Fucking shit good work

forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=166013.0

"OK" (A-ok) Hand Sign is 666???
« on: April 08, 2010, 05:14:22 AM »

I've been wondering what was up with the sudden rise in popularity of the "OK" hand sign. I've been seeing it used a lot lately by celebrities, musicians, and clueless hipsters. But until today I guess I was clueless as well because it never dawned on me that the sign could possibly represent 666, and considering who is using the sign...it makes it seem even more likely.

The parents sacrificed their daughter for riches

It looks really fucking dumb when you've actually seen the entire case unfold day by day for years. Everything up until this point has been plausible if not undeniable but this is such a waste of time.

Like I said, keep going if you feel you're onto something guys. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but I really doubt it's anything more than two despicable parents.

You should probably Tweet this to the Mccanns.

The elite do this demented shit as an initiation right so they stay loyal to one another.

Yikes, never heard about the blood in the car thing
That's fucked

youtube.com/channel/UCu4ITh5ssYppPo9BPAoZNSA

Here is Maribel.

Somebody called the police or FBI
What do they say?

Dont you have any evidence then forget it
IF, MAKE PRESSURE ON THEM TO ACT
NOW! BEFORE MORE KIDS GOT TO SUFFER!

>Sup Forums speculates that
What. Get out.
>Reddit and Sup Forums
WHAT.

>Regated
>truthfeed
Buzzfeed-tier. Once something decent is on Breitbar, RT or Observer I'll be willing to listen.

>truthfeed
>infowars
>prisonplanet

Buy a fucking water purifier, you ape and have a nice cool drink while you thumb through your National Enquirer

Why wouldn't Pedosta say something then? And isn't it possible that they sold their kid to the pedostas?

The people need to listen. Not you CTR!!!

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13386785 < Source for you. It's a fucking mess and her parents deserve the death penalty

This is a theory currently being explored by the chans.

SUPER MALE VITALITY!

BRAINFORCE!

JADE HELM!

You know what, it is entirely plausible that they sold her to the Super Pedo Brothers but why the fuck would they collect her themselves with all their riches and connections?

IF THE POLICE DONT LIKE TO ACT
WE THE PEOPLE HAVE TO DO

WE ARE THE FBI NOW!!!

The strangest thing to me has to be the police sketches.They just match so well.

Check out the Wikileaks emails up the top and the fact that there is a gap in the Podesta emails at the time Madeleine went missing.

>"news outlets"
They aren't.

>Sup Forums investigating the government for pedophilia.

What world are we living in now?

>of men wanted

It was a single man. The police sketches were of a single alleged suspect, not two different people. I've been telling you guys this for like 3 days now and nobody has corrected it. Do you guys just not care about being accurate?

Yeah I'm not gonna deny that's spooky

You have to be an idiot if you think those two sketches are of the same man.

I still have faith in the FBI and the NYPD. Why don't you anons?

Things have gotten strange, that is for sure.

Because this case and possibly others are in the 33k or 600k emails and they were going to release them, but then they chickened out. It is our job now.

That's how the occult works. They put everything out there to let you know what they're doing because they're in all factions of the government and police and hollywood and the media.

They will make a sketch of the actual abductors as a joke as they already know who kidnapped her. I'm sure the Podestas laugh about it at their pizza parties.

comet ping pong satanists celebrate anti-value lifestyle in sickening death ritual

youtube.com/watch?v=9SYKs2fPkz4

>"Is Maribel the correct spelling of maribel?"

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2669

Potentially related?

Thanks. Shame there's not more comprehensive coverage of the blood found in the car

Assuming the theory of her parents selling her to the podestas is true, it means they're child traffickers and then all the accessory crimes come on top of it.
Assuming they just kidnapped her for their occult shenanigans, it means they're kidnappers, rapists, pedos, etc.

Regardless, if they were truly innocent they would speak up about it and denounce it passionately but they don't. Nothing. Not a word.

The longer they remain silent, the greater the implication that they are indeed pedophile kidnapping child rapists.

And this has been going for a while already. Time is signing their convictions.

These are brothers
The look much alike
Besides that it was dark

So much dots connect Podesta to that all
Why the police doesnt say the anything about that all? WHY?

We're back in the Berenstein universe laddies.

>truthfeed
>regated
>news outlets

lmao

can't believe you guys fucked up the comet ping pong lead so badly and focused on this instead.

Intl organizations have full diplomatic immunity.
I'm thinking Intl law prevents any kind of real police investigation. But the police gives us people some clear hints with all the sketches.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/14/british-detectives-efits-madeleine-mccann-suspect
Why these sketches then? Stop bullshitting you sack of shit

> news outlets
> TruthFeed

Please, fuck off to reddit, please

That was stupid enough, but the Mccann shit is the cringiest stuff I've ever seen on Sup Forums

Funny is the first thing comes after you put Podesta in google brothers, mccann and pizza
People know about that
Why this silence?

people named are Megan Rouse, her husband, and 2 children

John Podesta's daughter is Megan Rouse