Tfw this is the last day you get called CTR before Trump is BTFO forever

>tfw this is the last day you get called CTR before Trump is BTFO forever

What a time to be alive.

enjoy your apparent suicide

Trump will run again in 2020.

Don't come to Canada, we don't want you

I saw Hillary Clinton at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Mam, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

lol, nope. You're going to get blown the fuck out, and then you're going to cry about it somewhere else because your tactics will no longer work on Sup Forums.

Disillusioned Trumptards will look to Sup Forums for shelter that provides solace and comfort in their vulnerable moment of defeat, and they will find said shelter broken down and burned to the ground. All the cross-posters from all the boards that had to deal with Sup Forums's shit for the past year and a half will descend from the heavens and rain mockery down. Not a single inch of this board will escape being torn apart. And then the flood comes, formed from the tears of laughter above and the tears of impotent crying from below, and all the dust, blood and ashes will be scattered and washed away while the Trumpscum is left no choice but to drown in the hole they dug themselves into. As the gigantic hubris they were architects of turns on them, they will finally realize the purpose of their existence: To be the perfect punchline of the greatest joke in mankind.

Ah come on, it's their farewell either way. No matter the outcome, tomorrow CTR will be gone.

Disillusioned Trumptards will look to Sup Forums for shelter that provides solace and comfort in their vulnerable moment of defeat, and they will find said shelter broken down and burned to the ground. All the cross-posters from all the boards that had to deal with Sup Forums's shit for the past year and a half will descend from the heavens and rain mockery down. Not a single inch of the board will escape being torn apart. And then the flood comes, formed from the tears of laughter above and the tears of impotent crying from below, and all the dust, blood and ashes will scattered and washed away while the Trumpscum is left no choice but to drown in the hole they dug themselves into. As the gigantic hubris they were architects of turns on them, they will finally realize the purpose of their existence: To be the perfect punchline of the greatest joke in mankind.

I saw Hillary Clinton at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Mam, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap

enjoy your suicide nigger

Disillusioned Trumptards will look to Sup Forums for shelter that provides solace and comfort in their vulnerable moment of defeat, and they will find said shelter broken down and burned to the ground. All the cross-posters from all the boards that had to deal with Sup Forums's shit for the past year and a half will descend from the heavens and rain mockery down. Not a single inch of this board will escape being torn apart. And then the flood comes, formed from the tears of laughter above and the tears of impotent crying from below, and all the dust, blood and ashes will be scattered and washed away while the Trumpscum is left no choice but to drown in the hole they dug themselves into. As the gigantic hubris they were architects of turns on them, they will finally realize the purpose of their existence: To be the perfect punchline of the greatest joke in mankind.

sorry your a 400 pound faggot that your life is so pathetic you enjoy the destruction of the rest of us and country

Do the world a favor and cut your vain out and bleed to death

I'm rooting for trump for the memes but boy am I looking forward to delusional trumpers getting BTFO tonight. it's not gonna happen

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

JIDF

I sure do enjoy election rigging

>tfw this is the last day
You know the witch is going to start covering her tracks now, right? Don't go to the gym and don't get on an airplane in the near future.

Let them sing their swan song into their graves. They so proudly boasted who they were. They're day will come.

not gonna lie that was a good read

You'll always be a CTR shill, faggot. You'll never be able to wipe your slate clean again. You made your choice.