Virginian here, just voted

Waited for an hour to put my ballot into a smartmatic machine, while being surrounded by dindus. How has your voting experience been Sup Forums?

How many dindus would you say were there compared to 08/12?

>Virginian
Sounds like a non-shaming term for a virgin.

Less dindus than for obama, turnout in the morning was half the volume as 2012

But then again, they dont work so nothing stopping them from sleeping in and voting later on.

Lots of people, white old people. In Virginia, waited 33 minutes because I got there early.

fuck off comrade this isn't your fucking faux election bullshit

Virginia here also

I voted Jill Stein a month ago

What county? Chesapeake here.

>Not asking for a paper ballot

Are you literally insane?

dummy

>Waited for an hour to put my ballot into a smartmatic machine, while being surrounded by dindus

you deserve a fields medal, user

(((smartmatic machine)))
yes, good goy

Also VA around Newport News. Saw a lot of camouflage hats (I think) and very few Canadians. Looked good.

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinos and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

Is it too late to change to Trump?

Novafag here. Planning on voting around 3pm

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Were did u vote I gotta go vote across from new Langley fcu on warwick

I voted in Wythe right around the corner of LaSalle and Kecoughtan.

>surrounded by dindus

maybe in your next life be successful and not live in a ghetto district.

>Yes goyim put your vote is this totally not-rigged machine provided by Soros TM

Got there when the doors open. Our Senator Robb Wittman was right in front of me ( He' s Trump Train)

Fellow VA here, going during the down time before lunch and after morning rush. Trump all the way.

Weak sauce, fag.

Realizing now that my vote doesn't count. I didn't realize this many nogs existed here. They are out in force.

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Montgomery county resident reporting in.

Was at my polling place (a local church) at 5:40am, waited out in the cold until the doors opened at 6am, was the 5th or 6th person to cast a vote there. They went back to paper ballots from a touchscreen system last election.

Woefully undermanned and under-supplied. They were complaining of running out of pens already because the first coupla voters took the supplied pens when they left, one of the folks said they only had a box of 2 dozen pens to last the day. That ain't going to work. I might go pick up a box and drop off at lunch for 'em.

Nobody was wearing any obvious Clinton or Trump items but this was mostly a conservative crowd. But Mont Co tends to go blue, or the lightest red, because its a college town (Virginia Tech), that blue county furthest to the west in the attached pic is us.

Wife and I voted for Clinton. Not a huge fan of hers but Trump is clown shoes, if he is the best the GOP can field they deserve an off season. Field better candidates next time, repubs, please?

VA is going to be 4-5 points blue today. Kaine has a good former-gov popularity rating at about 60-30 so even some repubs here respect the guy.

In NOVA it may seem hard for Trump but his only chance if people like you and me vote, we don't vote we have 0 chance.

Fuck off leaf, go get fucked in the ass by your faggot leader

Also Virginia here.
I live in a village of only white people so I had a very short wait and used paper. It was cold this morning.

What a fag. I'm waiting right now, there's a decent amount of Trump voters in Dinwiddie.

MAKE VIRGINIA RED AGAIN FUCK YOU user. I HOPE YOU AND YOUR LATINA WIFE GET DEPORTED.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this Dan?

Are you me? I just spent an hour in line a the only white male under 30 in the line. Are you in Richmond?

757 here, casting my vote for Trump in about an hour.

District 11 here. Voting was quick and easy. No exit poll. Abstained from voting for Connoly because he's a tool. Mostly whites because, well, it's District 11. I feel like most of the folks around me were voting Clinton but the feel in the restaurant I'm in now is Trump. This area is hard to gauge, very few signs and while most people you'd think are Dems there's still a lot more conservatives than you'd think.

Tl;dr: i have no idea which way VA will go.

VA here. Had the same experience as OP. Dindus, betas, problem glasses everywhere.

NOVA HERE. I work in city hall, what do?
Also, it's super fucking liberal here. Liberal fucking city. Fuck!

>smartmatic
Sorry guys. We lost.

>Wife and I
did your wife's son also vote?

No. It's Eric.

Hi neighbor.