Thoughts?

How would Sup Forums comment on this?

I don´t drink milk, the thought of drinking milk disgusts me. Only proper way to enjoy dairy is through fermented cheese and butter. That bleached water at the stores ain´t the real deal, I´ve worked in a milk factory around here and after that I never have touched that milk you can buy at the stores. It has nothing to do with it, it is basically bleached water

>symbiotic relationships do not exist
>mutualism is against nature

Only libtards think that taking female hormones so you can "transition" is natural but but drinking milk isn't.

>I don´t drink milk, the thought of drinking milk disgusts me

That's to be expected. Most Orientals are lactose intolerant.

That's not the natural way a natural human would get milk.
A natural human will use his natural brain to come up with a process that will let him consume milk from another animal.
The natural human, with his natural brain, would build machines that will aid in obtaining and processing milk for consumption.

It's ironic that human nature, with its ingenuity, is the most unnatural of all.

spot the mongolian

Take that shit to Sup Forums

>sand nigger
kek, drinking milk still won't make you white

I worked in a milk factory. The milk comes there from the producers and it is full of bacteria and shit. We first put it in metallic chambers that are cleansed with lye/caustic soda and they are not cleaned properly, so some of the lye ends up in the milk. After that the fat is removed from the milk after going through bacteria filters, literally swarmed with bacteria. Then we add the fat, the white protein-part of milk goes to another chamber for another lye-cleansing and after that you have 3 products. Fat, skim-milk and water. Different mixtures are added, the 5,5% fat is called "Grandma´s Farm Milk" or some stupid shit like that, the other ones are like "Basic Milk" with 4,5% fat content and skim milk like 0,1% fat.

Nothing to do with real deal, whole dairy business is based on lies, don´t drink that shit

Also since that Cows eat some chinese soy these days the Vitamin D content is added separately

Like showing someone licking a beehive and saying that eating honey isnt natural

And I thought I wasn't going to fap today. Thanks, op.

I have never seen a cheetah ride a motorcycle
I have never seen a beaver use a chainsaw
I have never seen a giraffe use a ladder, an ant build a house, or a woodpecker use a powerdrill
If you want to dismiss something for being unnatural, simply because no other animal has been observed doing it, then feel free to strip off your clothes and walk into the woods and be one with nature.

>being able to take in nutrients whatever ways you can is a bad thing

I feel bad for you vegan cucks starving yourselves of real food.

Humans are supposed to eat whatever they can, not limit themselves to tasteless plants

Logical fallacy, appeal to nature.

NEXT.

It's not the most natural act that humans do, but squeezing, sucking and stroking things are all frequently practiced behaviors by humans.

Mouths and hands have a way of getting a hold of things.

did they at least buy the cow dinner first?

Protein is protein

Touch the cow.
Do it now.