One of the best scenes from X2 & the X-Men Movies

This scene really captured the realistic traumatic horror of not only having zero memories and bring in some nightmarish laboratory but, also the pain & terror of having sharp metal blades ripping and shooting out of your body.
(This is why I love the X-Men Movies).

Honestly, I wish the Wolverine Origin movie feed off of this scene by making the movie a War Movie combine with a mix of SciFi/Horror.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQc4lp14qoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great Scene. Would love a short film from the troopers side of things with wolverine being the blood drenched bezerker tearing through the halls . Trying to get lockdown the areas he is in and co-ordinate teams as more and more of these built up badasses ( think Aliens before the marines enter the hive ) get dispatched brutally in a second or two by a screaming madnman.

That would be cool.

you couldn't even do this scene without getting an R-Rating now

everything has been fucking pussified

Love this scene. Jackman killed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=CQc4lp14qoo

just posting for reference

this is why x-men origins fucking sucked

God damn I love X2. This came out right around the time I got my drivers license and I went to see it three times at my local theater that is long gone now.

>God damn I love X2.
X2 is arguably the best.
The first was kind of meh with the plot and the CGI in the first looked strange.
The Special effects where kind of something you get in AVGN.
It was a weird time in cinema.

It's just something about this movie that can't be explained. Such a great balance of great drama and action with a great plot.

At least the R-Rating is starting to make a comeback with the success of Deadpool.

I watched the original X-Men movie before I'd really gotten into comics. I knew all about the X-Men because they were everywhere in the 90s, and also because of the cartoon. But the movie was my first in-depth exposure to the whole property. Until then I'd never really gotten just how horrifying and traumatic Wolverine's backstory is. Motherfucker was literally cut open and had boiling hot liquid metal grafted right onto his bones. I'm not sure there's any body horror in comics that tops it.

I can not believe they crammed 2 or 3 stories into 1 movie and make it look great coherent and every storyline is explored fully:
1) Wolverines story.
2) magneto escaping+magneto stuff.
3) The secret military project with mind control(that one mutant).

>I'm not sure there's any body horror in comics that tops it.

don't ask questions you might regret

>just posting for reference
Thanks, user.

I remember the X-Men movie blew my mind because it was the first time I truly realized Wolverine's claws were stored inside his hands. I don't know what I thought watching the X-Men cartoon as a kid, I guess I figured they were part of his gloves or something.

od i love the vidya, beat it like 3 times.

Originally in the early comics his claws were just on the gloves. And his healing wasnt as crazy as it is now. He mostly had strong senses and super strength.

I believe either in the late 90s comics before X1 or after it that they decided to have the claws inside of him. And enhance his healing. Which was definitely a smart choice.

Really? I've heard the opposite. That during the character's conception one guy suggested giving Wolverine claws, to which another guy said that they should have them be a part of him. The first guy thought it was both a gross and great idea, and they went with it.
I might be wrong, though.

I still think X1 and X2 are some of the best cape movies ever to come out. X2 more than anything. It's just such a good movie, it nails humor and action, has great subplots and a fantastic cast aside from a couple of people. I'm kinda sad I never got to see it in theaters.

Most definitely. Especially the great props and effects. They age very well.

I wish they were allowed to be a bit more bloody. Just a bit. The violence which was displayed on those movies was appropriate for its tone and it didn't need any over the top deaths or anything like it; I just wish they'd let Wolverine go all out when he was murdering his way through the mansion.
Speaking of which, cleaning that up once they got back from the Weapon X complex must have been uncomfortable.

>I believe either in the late 90s comics before X1 or after it that they decided to have the claws inside of him. And enhance his healing. Which was definitely a smart choice.
This isn’t true at all, by late seventies it was established his claws definitely went inside his body