TRUMP IS VOTING FOR TRUMP

HILLARY BTFO!!!!!!!1

He's live!

Trump confirms he's voting for himself!

Trump just officially endorsed Trump for president
It's over hillshills go home

>She's apparently busy.
Premium lel.

Yeah right. She's definitely sleeping, these elections are draining her health. She has no energy!

He rambles quite a bit

the people there are amazing I LOVE ohio we are doing REALLY good there amazing people really well i love the people we are doing amazing everyone is incredible they're great

>tfw gonna sit down tonight and watch CNN and MSNBC just so I can see (((Wolf Blitzer's))) and (((Rachel Maddow's))) ugly kike faces twist and writhe in despair when PA and FL get called for Trump.

>literally just mumbling and repeating himself
He sounds like he doesn't even believe what he's saying.

>australians lecturing anyone on enunciation

You cunts barely even speak something that can be considered English.

You know what that means right

rambling

Is this the first time you hear the God Emperor talking?

Newfags man

lol this cuck is already on damage control

>tfw you want trump to win for the entertainment but hillary because its better for germany

shit that sentence doesnt make any sense. hope you get what im trying to say.

yeah, I think you're trying to explain that you're a faggot and a cuck

>better for germany
The best thing for Germany right now would be getting rid of Merkel and stopping this refugee madness. No Trump or Hillary will help with that.

Why are you talking about your father?

Better? How? Make Germany even more cucked?

thanks ausbro
don't cut the stream plz

trump will be bad for germany because he will establish tarifs on imports. period. probably good for america but inevitably bad for germany.

what does this has to do with trump?

Problems for Germany isnt trade a little tariff wont be a big deal, however the refugees will destroy your social systems and make sure you ahve to work until are above 70 years old.

He will lead you to uncuck yourself, America leads the world and Trump will lead white Germany out of your cuckshed.

Last words of a dying man. Lmao.

damn mike kelly wants to make America great again

Trump is better for australia
if he puts tariffs on china and trade brakes down
It's gonna be "friendship ended with USA, Australia is best friend now"

Well this is cringe. Hillary voter had no points except 'she's a woman' and the Trump supporter shrugged of a fair argument from the Fox reporter. Kek

Those of cunts chanting Hillary

What? Hillary better for Germany? Fuck no

The old woman was the worst, yay Trump dumb old bag.

yeah, the crackdown on foreign imports and re-nationalisation of the economy of our biggest exportmarket wont be a big problem. sure. jesus.

shit words with no substance.

>china breaks down
So you will produce cheap computers and plastic shit then?

Yay Hilary*

It will be a big deal, but extra tarrifs arent the biggest problem there have always been tarrifs for the US. And why are you on Pol if you dont see refugees taking all of the gibs as a big deal?

>you dont see refugees taking all of the gibs as a big deal

where did I say that? but a break down in exports will surely not help in anyway to fix the problems here.