Anyone else not voting

I was debating whether or not to vote and I've come to the conclusion that it is literally a waste of time for me since I live in MD, one of the bluest states and I don't pay attention to local politics (and the dems would probably win all of them anyway). I'm a rational person so I realise there's no point for me to wait in line to cast my ballot.

I really have no idea why people insist on trying to get me to vote for their candidate. Do they not understand how the electoral college works?

kill yourself, my man

MD fag here, go vote anyway. At the very least it's a small catharsis voting for someone who buttblasts all the faggot liberals in our state

Go vote you asshole.

yeah man you got other really important things to do you know, lots of important business to attend to.

Cant waste time with unimportant things like elections yknow, gotta sit importantly on your ass and eat important chips. We cant have you waste your important knees standing in line now can we.

mmhmmhmm

I completely understand where you're coming from. I probably wouldn't vote if it was about the shitty prime minister elections in my country either. But dude, you don't realize how big this is. You're pretty much voting for the leader of the world. Every vote is so fucking important. Even if it's just to show that MD was closer than people thought it would be. The stats have to be an accurate representation of the people. Seriously, don't be such a lazy fuck. If you can't even get yourself to go out of your house for an event this big, you're truly a lost cause.

Don't forget we elected Larry "fuck the nigger my dicks bigger" Hogan despite being a deep blue state

>Why should I wipe my arse if I'm going to shit again later anyway?

You people really like to follow the "stupid goy" stereotype sometimes

Even just your vote will send a message. With Brexit in the uk, people were shocked at how many voted for it, and the political climate shifted overnight.
Most democrats think Trump is le literally Hitler and only a few rednecks are voting for him, you need to go out and prove them wrong.

Never voted, never will.
Choice is an illusion and a rotating seat doesn't matter.
The powers will have their way, one way or the other.

Not interested in playing games, just trying to live out my meager existence as uncomplicated as possible.

>you see I'm a rational person so I realize there's no point for me to waste my time wiping

>wiping my ass is an illusion, I don't bother, the shit will have their way, one way or the other

You don't pay attention to local politics, you're too lazy to vote, and you live in MD.

You are literally the definition of a faggot.

you are doing well goyim, dont vote

(fucking idiiot)

i hate you fucking /x/fags

Yep. Stuck in the shithole that is Hawaii. No hope either way. Bet Hillary will win, or Trump will get assassinated/fail to deliver on his promises.

It may be just beating a dead horse but you should kill yourself.

This is not a rational election, go vote trump.

"if you dont vote, dont bitch"

- Steve Earle

>all these people assuming I'm voting for Trump

I'm not a moron but I'm convince all of you are since you want me to do a completely meaningless act. I would vote if I lived in PA or FL because it's not completely meaningless. It is for here.

>voting is a waste of time
>spends many hours a day on Sup Forums

I live in fucking Massachusetts and voted for Trump. Pull your balls out of your abdomen and VOTE you defeatist faggot.

Politics is valuable to me mostly for its entertainment value. If you think I'm wrong, tell me why third world cretins like you spend all day talking about an American election.

Fine. Be a sackless fuccboi for the globalist regime. See if I care.

You can at least vote for your local politicians, you know.

lazy americunt

kek I can feel the friction heat on that butt from here

Then browse Sup Forums with your phone while waiting in the queue to vote.
When Trump wins you will not be able to say "I did my part".

Hey guys THESE are examples of thread designed to make you stay home. FUCK CTR, GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!!!

Also, put 'sage' in all fields so that it doesn't bump these threads.

GET OUT AND VOTE, TRUMP WILL WIN!!!!!!

Trump works his ass off all year to free us from the corrupt fucks controlling our lives and you are too fucking lazy to cast a vote. Seriously?

>equates voting with strength
>calls people cucks

Vote for Donald J. Trump

MD spic here voted for Trump cause fuck representative cummings

>doesn't vote
>has a say in anything

I just moved to a new state and couldn't register in time, nor can I go back to where I am registered in time. So I can't vote.

vote for trump anyway for the banter

>Not voting anyway

Sometimes it's not about winning, but about sending a signal.

That's stupid desu. Saying your not going to vote because your state is going blue anyway is the most circular logical self fulfilling defeatist bullshit ever. Maybe if all the hundred of thousands of people like you thinking the same thing actually decided fuck it and went and voted your state would be a little less blue....

Go fucking vote.

Haha CTR.

Fucking pathetic, how many times you gonna make threads like this day?

An electorate victory is not sufficient for Trump to make America great. He needs an overwhelming popular majority. Wherever you live, go vote.