Thor Ragnarok

What the hell? Why is it so crazy and good? Never imagined that I would see something like this on the screem. Best scene? Best battle?

Other urls found in this thread:

123moviesfree.ac/watch/justice-league-2017-online-free-123movies.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please redirect your D*sney-funded astroturfing efforts to the appropriate board, shill.

Going by some of the recent threads praising Thor 3, does this mean it’s beaten the Third Movie Curse? Or was Civil War the first one to do that?

We have too many threads talking about how JL is doing bad. Can't we have a thread about things that we liked? I never imagined that I would get to see Hulk wrestling Fenrir, with Thor throwing litghing at a death goddess, and a valkyre fights undead warriors (with fire works of a destroyed spaceship in the background) while Immigrant Song is playing.

Best scene is Thor going full Thunder god no question

Considering how weak Thor 2 was and how "eh" Thor was, I'd say yes. Civil War definitely beat it first though

Considering cap and iron man 3 are great there is no third movie curse

>ib4 muh mandarin

Fuck off mandarin sucks and the fake out was great

>best scene
That fucking battle at the end with Thor throwing haymakers and lightening arcs was fucking great
>best battle
Same one, the Huk vs Thor fight ended way to quickly

I found it lacking

The best battles and the best fights in movies is when the fight actually represents something about the characters, some parts of their journey. Hero fights evil version of himself, hero has to overcome something that he created, etc.

The fights with Hulk were nothing like that. He was just there, they nearly killed each other and then it ended. And then Hulk turned into Banner and then he turned back. There was no character arc, Hulk just was there.

Thor kind of had an arc, with him learning to use his inner power, but it was undermined by how fake the Odin scenes looked and how out of place it was, despite that part trying to be the emotional core of the movie...

The Sakaar parts were interesting, but ultimately meaningless, they talk about some revolution of the prisoners, but we never really learn much about them or about Sakaar or its citizens to really care about it (you remember just Korg by the end of the movie) - in comparison, in GotG, we learn much more about the Nova planet and actually care if it's destroyed

And it's even worse with Asgard, you don't fucking care about either of the people because we don't know even one of them, and it's unclear how powerful or ordinary they actually are (can you actually name any of the Asgard "civilians"? Do you care if they die?)

Hela is the only really good part about the movie, and if the plot that was basically about western colonialism and our modern defying of it was more prominent, I would like it more, but the movie kept shoving Hulk and his ass into our face

I think if the movie didn't have Hulk at all, it might have been better. Planet Hulk is interesting story on its own. Right now it was "I recognized Hulk and I clapped".

Oh and Korg was interesting, it should have been all just about him

That battle against Thor wasnt a "defining"climatic moment for any of them, it was in the middle of the movie,as a fun moment. It was also conected with the Hulk/Banner relationship with Thor.

>iron man 3
>great
Pick one
And this movie was bad not only because of that Mandarin fake out. The trailers were telling me that it was going to be a serious movie with high stakes. They were pretty epic too. But in reality it was just as lightheaded as every other MCU movie. It's really a shame when your fucking trailer was better than the movie itself. Nice try, shill.

I don't care if it's not accurate to the comics, I want Loki to stay Saviour of Asgard and be a redeemed bad guy. He has so much chemistry with Thor it'd be a fucking shame to kill him off now.

>Best scene? Best battle?
The last part when Immigrant song kicked.
It was like a reverse ironman triology. Would watch a Thor 4 with assgardians adapting to earth directed by the kiwi, but dude may kick the bucket in IW.

There is no way that they will kill Thor after turning him into Odin 2.0

Still its a big fucking shame that we wont have more Thor movies when they managed to make him finaly interesting

>best scene
Thor using his powers on the bridge. The music, the spin, the look, everything was great.

Both times the Immigrant Song came up was fantastic, the intro of Thor fighting in Muspelheim is everything I've wanted from a Thor movie since Thor kicking the ass of the Frost Giants.

Fuck yes. The actual Ragnarok part of the movie was super short, comparatively, but man was it hype.

My favorite part was the part where the movie and it's entire plot was a giant joke.

The gag when Asgard was destroyed was a mistake, but I think the humor mostly worked.

Thor 3 was fucking awful, Chris is a terrible actor, that fucking grandma looked like a hibrid of aku and the skeletor, the cgi was worse than thor 2 and the plot was fucking generic, plus the fact how the tone was of humor even though thor say a genocide against his race and family

Shitty actors, shitty cgi, shitty villain, shitty hero, shitty plot, shitty universe, shitty tone, shitty quips

So please explain to me how is a good movie without sounding like a 5 year old "dude lmao giant monster fight I love pacific rim 2 lmao"

>Fuck off mandarin sucks and the fake out was great
Kill yourself, i waited years to see that fight and was devastated

Iron man villain was a fucking terrible character
>dude you didn't give me autographs I will kill you!

You forgot shitty costume designs and awful casting choice (valkyrie being a shorty black woman)

Yeah this movie was awful in every single point, that's impressive.

>Asgard was destroyed was a mistake
That was amazing.

>Best battle?

Either the opening of the movie or the one on the bridge when Thor finally masters the thunder. The guy never showed this much energy in the other movies, Avengers included. It's sad that they had to let the hammer go right when they found somebody that could really make it shine

You don't have to worry about Loki ever being killed off. He's too popular of a character. Killing Loki would be a jumping-the-shark moment for the MCU.

>What the hell? Why is it so crazy and good?
It's because you got the quipperitis, commonly known as "MCU faggotry". I'm sorry but it's incurable.

>hybrid of aku and skeletor
youre not very good at making things sound bad are you

Wow, the buttmad DCucks are in full force today.

I'm sorry Justice League sucked, guys. You deserved better, but that's no reason to take it out on Thor.

Hulk and Fenrir was a short lived fight, wish it was longer but I like the bit we got

I don't mind Asgard being destroyed, but Korg's joke was total shit and undermined the emotion that the audience should have felt about Thor's home being destroyed.

Holy fucking shit this movie was hot garbage...
God forbid they have a single serious scene in the movie with out pulling out a stupid gag...
The Warriors Three all die pointless deaths and are never touched on again...
Odin's death had zero weight to it and all the call backs only served to ruin the flow of the scenes they were in...
The god damn rock guy self insert only served to remove all tension from any scene he was in...
And after having an entire movie of nothing they try and give Skurge a meaningful deathscene... Despite the amount of screen time the guy got he was pointless until they were like "Oh hey he had memorable death in comics lets do that!"

Just don't imply that ugly spooky grandma was hot

>Justice League was TERRIBLE guys! It was different than the usual streamlined Marvelshit I normally consume and I don't LIKE change! Stop quipicizi- I mean, criticizing Thor! It was totes awesome with big badda boom and funny jokes and epic baddles and stuff!!!! Marvel forever!!!

You can bitch at Marvel movies for overusing a generic Hero's Journey template all you want but it's better than DC who is a structureless mess. At the end of the day, a McDonalds burger is better than a burnt-to-a-crisp burger made with gourmet meat.

MCU being better than DCEU don't make it good just like TDKRises being better than avengers didn't made it a good movie.

You are a insecure faggot who hide behing console wars everytime someone point the absurd flaws on your favorite franchise

You have to be 18 or older to post here, kid.

>You are a insecure faggot who hide behing console wars everytime someone point the absurd flaws on your favorite franchise
>He says as he frantically types how JL is getting bullied by Marvelcucks and Disneyshills and that's why it's losing to goddamn Thor

> People criticize your shitty film
> "Fucking DCucks!"

You do realize that your film will be shit even if the DCEU didn't exist right?

>impliyng

Justice League sucked, every movies from DCEU sucked except Wonder Woman that was mediocre but watchable but even so was worse than all MCU movies except Iron Man 2/3 , Thor 1/2 and Hulk

However that rotten score and flopping will MAYBE save DC movies, Snyder leaving the movies will be just like Bendis leaving Marvel comics

Thor 3 was still bad even being literally 10 times better than justice league, but being better than the third worst superhero movie of the last 20 years is not a feat

>You deserved better

Not they didn't, the only DC fans that deserved better we're the ones that opposed Snyder since Man of Steel, any DCEU fan who defended snyder deserve nothing more than a 30% score on RT and shitpost till 2018

No, DC is unsalvageable like Fox Marvel sans X-men. The structural errors go to WB board.

Thor used the Psycho Crusher.
That made it 10 times better than the first two movies.

>DC is unsalvageable like Fox Marvel sans X-men.
>Logan
>Deapool
>Legion

Fox is doing fine, don't compare it to DCEU nightmare where Superman has no faith on mankind and Batman kill people with guns.

> Deadpool

If DCEU were as good as Fox Marvel they wouldn't be a joke

DCEU is like sony amazing spiderman verse, rushed and failed in every way.

I hope you don't like Guardians of the galaxy 1 and 2 then.

I don't

Well fuck you Guardians 2 was the best superhero movie this year.

Good bait

Hey. That's not actually Valkyrie dipshit.

39%

Trying a bit too hard now, r/marvel.

>dumb marvel flick comes out
>dumdums love it
>innovative DC movie comes out
>"How did Batman get into the city?!!! I don't want to turn my brain on reeee!!!!!!!! Time to make a shitty review on RT"

It really was amazing. The movie even made me like Ruffalo as the Hulk. Easily the best MCY movie for me

I like the movie. It had flaws like a bit too many jokes during what are supposed to be serious moments, but the movie was generally a fun experience all around. I thought the beginning portion of the movie was the best part.

Why this dumb marvel x dc companywar faggotory?

This movie had some amazing visuals, Hulk x Fenrir and Hella was great as well as Loki. It was also pretty fun.

And Tom Hiddleston's career is in shambles so no danger of him bailing out from the MCU either.

It was better than League now go to your containment thread.

It was better than Guardians.
My theater exploded in laugh during the part where Thor throws the ball to the window and it bounces back on its face.

Everything with Hela was pretty good, even the humor.
>"didn't i just tell you?"
Also, she made me nearly masturbate mid theater, so fucking hot.

Hemsworth go back to bed

So the door to the spaceship was only three or maybe four people wide at best. Assuming generously that three people can board the spaceship per second, even the population of a small town (10,000 people) would take nearly one hour to board. How did they manage to evacuate the entire Asgard so quickly?

>How did they manage to evacuate the entire Asgard so quickly?
I was under the impression that only the people under Heimdall's care left.

I loved the bit where instead of being angry that Loki was impersonating Odin, all of Asgard was just mildly disappointed in him because his treachery is just that unremarkable now

>Best Scene

You’re just using me to get to the Hulk. That’s gross. You’re not my friend.

>Best Fight

The opening against Surtur. The demon’s bellowing laugh sold it for me

Favorite funny scene was Loki's play at the beginning.

Favorite battle was when Thor went full lightning, and Immigrant Song played.

>movie opens with Surtur
>"Holy shit!"
>he jobs
>"fucking underwhelming"
>final scene
>Surtur fucking destroys asgard and hela who at that point was still on par with with super saiyan Thor
I believe justice was done.

I kind of feel bad for the Warriors 3 being jobbed like that. I think Fandral's only line was "AAAAAAHHHH"

Better than Steppenwolf. And he had a pretty jolly time during both of his fights

Even Ronan was better than Steppenwolf.

>Woah Odin's fun now
>Meh it's just Loki.

>I think Fandral's only line was "AAAAAAHHHH"
Better than Volstagg, I don't think he even had a line.

... But he had. I remember he said something about the sword and exchanged some dialog with based Skurge.

>Put back the sword!
>Mop the floor!

Jesus, how do your parents take the disappointment? I can barely stand it and I don't even know you

I know you must be wondering, "How did I get here?"

Well, it's a long story.

Hela

Ella
Ella
Eh

I thought it was kind of stupid and I don't like Thor talking like a regular comedy movie character.

It's still kind of amusing to see Thor, of all characters, beating a Justice League movie where every character except Cyborg used to be more famous than him.

I’m kind of confused: Does time on Sakaar move faster or slower than the rest of the universe?

It was a 6/10

I wish I didnt spoil the whole movie and went in fresh like you did I would have enjoyed is so much more

For those who don't wanna source for a camrip, JL's has been uploaded here for viewing:
123moviesfree.ac/watch/justice-league-2017-online-free-123movies.html

>That fucking battle at the end with Thor throwing haymakers and lightening arcs was fucking great
the Mortal Kombat easter egg there was nice too

Valkyrie was a lot more bearable than I thought she'd be.

Still ugly as fuck tho

It's got a nice shape for the story. Thor sacrifices the land to save the people. Through sacrifice saves his people (his father's good half) from the tyrant sister representing the fathers sins.

I liked it.