What does tiny little baby Sup Forums thinks about TF2 comics ?

What does tiny little baby Sup Forums thinks about TF2 comics ?

TELL ME

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.tf2.com/w/images/5/5d/Heavy_award07.wav?t=20110320042337
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better then most cape comic's.
Better then the actual game.

Large part due to its panel-by-panel pacing which allows it to effectively create set-ups for jokes compared to just having an entire page revealed.

>Better then the actual game.
Opinion safely deposited in the trash

I think they may or may not have merit but they belong in Sup Forums

>Better then the actual game.
err, no?
if anything they're just as good
>inb4 it grew old and stale so therefore it's shit now

wrong

this sums my opinion nicely wiki.tf2.com/w/images/5/5d/Heavy_award07.wav?t=20110320042337

their team really hit the nail in the head when it comes down to the page/panel progressing style they used.

>I enjoy paying for hats and weapons, and I'll suck valve's cock no matter what they do!

that's like saying webcomic threads belong in /ic/ because they're drawn by people

It's a child of its time, that will age badly.
The "lol so random" hipster humour will be remembered as that weird shit, we had going on during the tens.

Which is sad, really. While the battle field was filled with gore and utter hilarity, the original premise on the Meet the Team site
>Nine mercenaries have come together for a job. It's the middle-ish part of a century a lot like the one we just had. A simpler time. There are three TV stations, one phone company, and two holding corporations that secretly control every government on the planet. Each corporation administers its half of the world with a multi-disciplined army of paper pushers. For any problem lacking an obvious bureaucratic solution, mercenaries like these are contracted to address the situation through a massive application of force. Now's your chance to Meet the Team.
hinted that something sinister was going on in the background.
Also through a hidden site concerning TF Industries (that sadly no longer exists due to the rewritings) not only did you find out that they owed stocks for REDD and BLUU (basically hinting that the war you have going on is meaningless, but that TF Industries basically owns the world), but also for Black Mesa and Aperture Science as well.

>The "lol so random" hipster humour will be remembered as that weird shit, we had going on during the tens.

How can one man be so wrong? Jesus

They were good.

Then the lesbo Pauling and dumb author-insert Soldier waifu took center stage and it felt more forced than fun. Haven't bothered to read the latest one.

I don't remember the lesbo pauling
In which issue?

it is pretty much the magnum opus of webcomics.

Some random on Twitter.
There's nothing in any official material that even hints that.

>The "lol so random" hipster humour will be remembered as that weird shit, we had going on during the tens.
Tf2's humour is absurd with good setup and execution, not random at all.

It's not like "LMAO I CAN HAZ CHEZBURGER? *holds up spork*"

>t. someone who quit after mannconomy
All weapons can be bought for a few dollars or you can get them as free drops
Hats are purely cosmetic, you only buy them if you want to wear a fucking hat

Plus there are those trade websites, so even if you get a weapon you don't want, you can trade it away for one you do want.

Just because they are more subtle about it doesn't mean it doesn't exist and is always well executed.
Lmao, Tom Jones
Lmao, necksnap
Lmao, basically everything Soldier is doing.

>Lmao, basically everything Soldier is doing.
But he was this way since Meet the Soldier

Y'know what, I'll give you the 10.
I mean I stopped myself but only barely. 10/10 bait.
Fuck you.

I'm sad that valve lost that subtle horror edge they had with their older games.

The pyro joke gets me every time

>last comic didn't come out for the 10th anniversary

reee

What
There are 0 connections between TF2 and any other game besides TFC