Post yfw this happens

post yfw this happens.

kys

Stay out of our election Bjorn

mfw

If this happens I will literally fulfill every request in this thread without exception.

tongue a niggers asshole faggot

Say "Japan did not commit any war crimes in World War II".

kill park geun-hye, put her out of her misery, be the martyr that starts the masculine revolution in south korea

If people on here want Trump to win so much, why don't the all move to swing states? Surely if a Million Trump fans came from various safe states and went to vote in Florida and such, Trump would be assured of victory?

>this future
>IL
>Blue

ur retarded

This is what would happen if the democratic party put all thier energy into rigging things in the red states, but ignored the blue thinking they had it in the bag. Would be quite telling.

Please explain how. How long do you need to live in a state to vote there? I bet you're just lazy, you say your desperate for change but can't even be bothered to go and live in Florida.

>Texas Blue

>CL
>RED
cl is most solid democrat state

that guy has le liberator face

>New mexico
>blue
NIce meme my dear

wheat the fuck is CL?

He's just a good actor

Today we'll see that Kek is stronger than Moloch and Meme magic is stronger than Black Magic.

>CL

GTFO

Lay down on the floor

>CL=California

Just like you use point on float numbers we use comma.

You know how fast the hinterland could fuck up the coasts? Looking at this map, I mean holy shit, do the democratic strategists not realize that the fucking "flyover states" could buttfuck the infrastructure of the coasts, and choke the rivers out? Why the fuck would you allow this as a political party? Because we know the opposite will happen more or less.

Come be my eternal trap waifu

Cross the DMZ

It's postal code is CA, which is what all Americans know it as.

>CA red
>OR red
>WA red
>NV red
>ID blue
>UT blue
>AZ blue
>MT blue
>WY blue
>CO blue
>NM blue
>TX blue
>ND blue
>SD blue
>NE blue
>KS blue
>OK blue
>MN red
>IA blue
>MO blue
>AR blue
>LA blue
>WI red
>IL blue
>MI red
>IN blue
>OH blue
>KY blue
>WV blue
>TN blue
>MS blue
>AL blue
>GA blue
>PA red
>VA red
>NC red
>SC blue
>FL red
>NY red
>MA red
>RI red
>CT red
>NJ red
>DE red
>MD red
>DC red
>VT red
>NH blue
>ME red
>ME district 2 blue
>AK red
>HI red

madman

Stop eating dogs and cats

>How long do you need to live in a state to vote there?

There isn't a time limit. However voter ID can keep you from voting. I'm registered to vote in Florida, but because I haven't gotten my Florida DL yet (because the Motor Vehicle office's appointment calendar is booked until mid-December) and I don't have a passport, I can't vote except by mail, which I did.

Pack and ship me on of your cutest girls :)

Become a idol

chop your head off with a chainsaw and livestream it on youtube gaming

Streak naked in the nearest ghetto, wear all of the jewelry you own and scream "Nigger" for 5 minutes

Join the shadow government.

fucking roach CA is california
it's literally on the map how do you fuck that up?

Post pics of your 3 inch dick

go to best korea

Don't complete any other request except this one

sneak into the north

Dress up as cute nazi girl and start pleasing Sup Forumslacks around the world.

Remember a few weeks ago when a gas pipeline in bumfuck Alabama burst and it totally shut down Georgia and the Carolinas?

Think of what would happen if they really did poke the bear, so to speak.

Move to Aleppo

send Taeyeon to my dick