John Lasseter is next

screencap this.

I have a buddy who went to CalArts and is good friends with a Pixar employee. Someone who worked there is currently building a case against John Lasseter who supposedly sexually harassed (I'm hearing a lot of unwarranted shoulder rubs and "accidental" slaps/brushes on the butt) many women working at Disney/Pixar.

I was told to expect the news to come out around Coco's worldwide release (So probably over Thanksgiving weekend).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ns5RPHQigg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw Dan "free candy in the white van" Schneider will never be brought to justice yet celebrities who've done nothing but make lewd comments in passing years ago get put on the same shelf as Bill Cosby

IT ISNT FAIR

Oh fuck no. This better not fuck up The Incredibles 2.

these dubs better be correct

Fuck I really hope it's not legit, I love Lasseter.

I am uncle nintendo at work. Can confirm this information to be true.

Nah, Brad Bird is next.

Well, he is a libertarian and they're on the Hollywood hitlist.

Does this mean Pixney will be out of the animated Oscar race and a "Chinese fucking thing" will win?

No, user. You're next.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ns5RPHQigg

>7:11 "Hey John, you know I love ya. I've been there. You didn't complain when I slipped it in, it was fine."

What did he mean by this?

oh fuck off

I know people that worked with Lasseter, he's a creepy cheapskate. I hope this is true. He's been such a piece of shit to people I know.

Disney TVA employee here

I have heard rumors this was happening, but haven’t heard any solid stories other than “he hugs women for too long”

apparently it’s happening after Coco so the company doesn’t take a hit

user, are you serious, if so FUCK

WHY IS ALMOST EVERYONE IN HOLLYWOOD LIKE THIS

If I Were a Rich Man
With a million or two
I'll get my right hand
And stick it onto your boob

look up the ethnicities of hollywood celebrities and producers and directors and executives

they're almost all the same

this isn't hard to understand

I'm the same ethnicity myself, if I can admit they're one of the "tribe" then you have no excuse for turning a blind eye to it, ffs even larry david pointed it out on snl

Deserved a (you)

He’s protected.

good ol' John "Made A Pass At 'Er" Lasseter

John "Look at the ass on her" Lasseter

You mean all the assholes who cry rape 30 years after someone did something vaguely inappropriate, usually right at a time when it'll get them the most attention?

Or are we talking about the guys who are too stupid to not jerk off in front of people who laugh when they ask if they can?

Either way, it's a stupid fad, it'll pass.

>unwarranted shoulder rubs and "accidental" slaps/brushes on the butt
So this is where we are now. This is all it takes to be labeled a "sexual harasser" and have you career ruined.

>apparently it’s happening after Coco so the company doesn’t take a hit
But the accusers are going to be the ones coming out with it, not Disney themselves.

It’s true, and it’s gonna be sad. Looking forward to /co being butthurt about it.

oh it's gonna get so much worse now that california removed the statue of limitations on rape, you're druggy fuck of an ex from highschool can now come after you and your 2 kids 30 years later for drug moneyz

Why not save it until after the Oscars while we're at it.

Nice bait my friend have a (you)

If they do that before award season, Cartoon Saloon could finally win an Oscar.

Now watch it go to Emoji Movie.

lol. Screencap this->I call bullshit.

Whoever paid you, I'll pay you double, if you incriminate Rebecca Sugar.

As little as the academy cares for animation, I don't think they would sink THAT LOW.

Tbh he always gave off a creep y vibe in interviews and shit. Everyone always talks about how much he loves to hug people and shit; maybe I'm just a sperg but it always kinda put me off

It won't but it might fuck with ToyStory 4. He's directing it.

Lassiter is too much of an awkward dork to be a harasser.

If anything he was trying to be cute and funny but it came off as creepy and uncomfortable. But I seriously doubt he was an intentional creeper towards anyone.

no he isn't.

You're a sperg, but we still love you here anyways.

Confirm, Lassiter is a goofy fat geek. He's more likely to talk someones ear off for an hour and a half about some random looney tune from the 40's before he will say the first lewd remark.

I doubt he’s ever done anything bad.

Plus he’s protected by Disney.

No, their stuff is not original enough to win a Oscar.

The Oscars will be 100% ran by the Japanese.

This. Fuck your raped friend, I've waited for Incredibles 2 for a long ass time

yeah, he gave it to someone else, like he did with cars 3.

i think he should retire.

can also confirm, he is a nice guy nobody ever gets to even see outside meetings. This is 100% shitposting for attention.