New Tangled tomorrow, it’s supposed to be lore heavy with new songs

New Tangled tomorrow, it’s supposed to be lore heavy with new songs

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hE0MPEXx
mega.nz/#F!8koWmRBD!2HkyBJTKOVSJ0zw79qkamA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not the design I wanted, but this'll do.
*unzips pants*

shit taste, 2D Rapunzel is CUTE

Oh boy.

Punzie is not for lewd

This may have been what OP was hoping for.

Constable-frozen has been on this show lately

Rapunzel is pure, delete this.

posting best girl

anyone have the mega link? i think i'm behind an episode

What's going on with Cassandra?

This one lists up to Ep15, I could be wrong but I think that's all of them to date:

pastebin.com/hE0MPEXx

is this show actually worth watching

thanks m8

Yes.

Very much show.

Disney has been doing really well with a lot of their cartoons, lately.

Rapunzel's Aunt Willow looks hot in tight pants.

where's that japanese website that animates cum overlays on your images

>it’s a Varian episode

Fuck yes

The series looks far more appealing with 2D than the movie.

>That pun

I Saw the new mid season movie just now on Disney Now app. Good story. Ending has a dark twist.

winter in the middle of the summer is Elsa work?

Best boy is going evil

>New Tangled tomorrow

Will someone stream it?

She's adorable.

Well, I didn’t see that coming

The movie was comfy as fuck. Would watch again

People hardly see good things coming.

So....

Varian raping Cassandra in front of Rapunzel when?

You’ve got it backwards user

plot finally progresses

>you will never clench your anus around that hungry tongue
why live?

Rapunzel is not for lewd, you perv.

God yes please.

Varian: *yelling while thrusting angrily into Cassandra* YOU PROMISED RAPUNZEL
Rapunzel: *sobbing* Oh Cassandra, I'm so sorry!
Cassandra: *rolls her eyes and works her gag down* Nah, it's fine, Raps. He's so small, it's like someone's sticking a thimble up there. I'm more bored than anything.

So what would his akumatized form be like?

If only Cassandra wasn't yuri bait and this could be a real thing.

She's gotta practice pegging somebody, can't fuck Rapunzel without building up some experience first.

for those curious, we got a new episode upcoming Sunday on 25th called painter's block.

Dec 2- "Not in the Mood"

These two following episodes seem focus on Varian so we'll probably get more insight on dark mode Varian.

Dec 9- "The Quest for Varian"

Dec 16- "The Alchemist Returns"

So no one streaming it then?

Mega when?

Holy shit, this episode was great. I hope the rest lives up to this.

It hasn't even aired yet.
About 3 hours before it starts.

the quality isn't the level that pastin/mega user gives us nor has subtitles either but here if want see it right away

There much foot action?

>There much foot action?

Not really when the snow storm hits. there is one foot shot when rapunzel crosses her legs while on throne.

Not much of foot person but i notice when someone who is, will enjoy a scene with it or not

Thank you, user. Have a beautiful screencap.

>ravioli ravioli red is the better loli

all the eps + queen for a day

So why is her hair back?

so cute and EVIL

Saw the special.
I liked it.
Well done for the tangled crew.

Intro special explains why.

So does this mean /ss/ of Cass and the boy won't happen?

She's never given a shit about him. She is a lesbian and wants Rapunzel.

>his massive cock will convert her back to the one true sexuality

>Intro special explains why.
Don't feed the trolls.

Because they didn't invest all that marketing money in a long-haired blonde just to have her be a short haired brunette.

because she's hotter with long blonde hair than short brown hair

>little boy
>massive cock
user, it's time to take a break from sadpanda.

DON'T RUIN THIS FOR ME!!!

Do anyone still have the pic where cassandra and flynn are making out and rapunzel got upset and locked them in a cage?

Thanks in advance

why doesnt rapunzel put on shoes shes a princess not a barbarian

because the people behind this show have a foot fetish

No one can get past the sad panda now since Firefox updated and the ExHentai addon no longer works.

She spent her entire life inside the tower and Gothel never bothered giving her shoes

>because the people behind this show have great taste.
ftfy

Even Cass likes Rapunzel's feet.

reeeee why is Kimcartoon so slow

much appreciation for the relative rarity of spoilers so far. You are good anons

ah I see my mistake, thank you for fixing

>mega.nz/#F!8koWmRBD!2HkyBJTKOVSJ0zw79qkamA

>there's an mp4 right on the page

when the fuck did this happen?

>during this special they implied that main characters like the King and Queen, even Pascal might have died until the end

That was a lot darker than I expected coming from this show. Also is Varian becoming a supervillain now?

this episode was kinda dark

please guys use the spoiler function, can't watch it until it's on kimcartoon, can't use the download link, don't want this ruined for me

Well holy shit that was kinda dark. Real spoilers here: I like the degree of realism they're putting on being queen, and that Rapunzel feels unsure of herself. I feel like Cassandra should've gone with the guys to save the king, but I guess her duty is to protect Rapunzel. Also Rapunzel not being as dingbat as Anna by listening to reason and not going to save her parents. But holy shit Varian's supervillain rebirth...

how long until the next hiatus?

legit works on my machine

I loved this episode. Real human emotion, conflict, drama, tension! And it's treated with gravity!

Thank god this show hasn't been ruined by insane fans or writers yet.

shieeeeeeeeeeet

I'm only to the bit where Rapunzel has to turn away Varian, but this shit's getting lit

Holy fuck this one was good

The stakes, emotion, new magical shit

By and large worth the wait, and it opens up so much possibility

And a Disney princess actually having to act like a royal? Mmf! That's the good shit

How long until we find out that Elsa is a reincarnation of Zanthiri and the legend was mixed up and the ancient inventor was the evil one

The inventor had a metal eyepatch, he's obviously a bad guy. Just how all this fits with the weird lore about old nations and bandits and shit beats me though.

We'll know for sure if Varian loses an eye at some point

What's going to drive me crazy is that his father's note probably explains everything but Varian is going to be too caught up in his crusade to actually read it. Calling that right now

>Dropped this show because nothing ever happens and Rapunzel never fucks up
>mfw Rapunzel let her hysterical friend get carried away by guards
>Made realistic decisions
>Backstory being revealed
>Varian going evil

Only way it could have been better is if someone actually died

I'm 100% confident Varian's dad will be fine by the end

This is true. I'd love to believe that Varian's dad will stay dead by magic rock though.

I wish the show would be this good all the time, instead of wasting time on stupid shit like that battle contest episode. I loved Varian's songs, too, especially in the context of a villain.

Not that he can reach the note. It's stuck deep in there.

two episode titles later on are

>the search for varian
and
>the alchemist returns

gettin me some of that good hype niggas

Maybe, but it's relatively transparent material so I think he could at least try to read it

For that matter I wonder why he held onto the note instead of trying to perhaps throw it just clear

I definitely didn’t foresee Varian becoming the villain, but it also didn’t feel forced or rushed. Good job Tangled

It doesn't feel unearned, but I do wish they had parceled out the lore episodes a bit more. Unless there's stealth lore in some of the worldbuilding.

Whoever is the VA of Varian he's pretty damn good at sounding desperate. Him turning evil totally took me by surprise.

Daily reminder that Raps is a cuckquean.

i'm not totally against it, it just felt somewhat out of character for him because it kind of came out of nowhere

No.

mmmmaybe, he's vengeful but far as we can tell his primary concern is getting his dad free

We'll just have to wait and see what he does next. Since an upcoming episode is "the search for varian" or something, I bet he'll sink into the shadows for a little while

I mean she DID promise to help him and she DID renege on that promise while his father and village were effectively dying

I dunno, the only real lore bombs we've got are the warlock and inventor and whatever business Varian's father is up in

That’s Jeremy Jordan, a broadway performer who also plays Winn Schott on Supergirl

>Jeremy Jordan

*looks him up* HE'S 33?!?!

He looks 20!

Showtunes must be good for your health.

Now we've seen two new symbols as well

The four circles that marked the entrance to the ancient machine

And a circle with three strikes from it on the old chest and helmet Varian's father had hidden

Bet my boots they correspond to the inventor and the sorcerer

Also interesting to note how the shit that trapped the dad turned golden and grew in ways that were curved, unlike straight black rocks

Almost like hair?