Did they make a good couple?

Did they make a good couple?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4Tzzltax-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you want to talk about moments in cartoons where characters don't act their age, this.

Would Lisa give him a feed and seed?

SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED

haha sneed!

Yes. They could have supressed each others worst aspects.

>characters don't act their age, waaaaaaaah
>Clarence
>everyone is childish and random, waaaaah

Yes, way better than LisaxMilhouse shit

why does lisa always look like she's not wearing a top?

No, and I also hate how they always call back to it happening like it was such a big thing

Endgame

Nope, Lisa loved someone who didn't exist, she loved the idea of a reformed Nelson

Maybe.
She could have reformed him though.

Don't forget this.

Bart had an emotional crisis because all of his relationships at 10 years old were failures. So he gets together with Mary, who is suddenly a grown-ass woman living all on her own in New York City and writing for SNL.

Also that episode when Bart gets a driver's license and nearly marries a pregnant chick in Utah.

In an Oedipus Complex sort of way. Though they just recently did an episode about that sooooo...

This is actually a really interesting idea.
Nelson would get Lisa to lighten up and Lisa would give Nelson some impulse control and direction.

Milhouse is literally a ducking piece of shit

Believe me. I am literally Milhouse in reality

The type of person Milhouse is is fucking unforgivable. He needs to kill himself. And I don't mean in an exaggerated way. I mean he SHOULD KILL HIMSELF. I haven't killed myself yet, and I'm doing wrong

Fuck Milhouse kill yourself

If you can't be yourself around others when with a girl then you aren't a good couple.

Nelson despite him being a dick at times was actually a better person than Lisa. Who was always an insufferable ass who always had to be right. Then she is not honest with who she likes which would turn anyone away.
Example : youtube.com/watch?v=u4Tzzltax-I

sad but true (about the clarence assessment)

Langdon Algor?

Have you tried to stop being Milhouse?
If it's as bad as you say, there's no way you'll end up worse than you are now.