Why are supporters of Donald Trump so violent that Hillary Clinton supporters fear putting up even a simple yard sign...

Why are supporters of Donald Trump so violent that Hillary Clinton supporters fear putting up even a simple yard sign in support of her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WVKC0egDBpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nussbaum

Maybe they're just retarded and scared someone may disagree with them and get them all triggered

Is this what hillshills tell themselves?

>trump supporters
>violent
Yes just like those trump supporters that threw a molotov into the Democrat HQ building- oh wait...

If you go into youtube and search for "violent trump supported" you will get more "violent hillary supported" videos and same goes for google searchs.

really makes you think eh?

that thread was magical

All this proves is that Donald has a stronger social media following, which he does.

>trump supporters are violent
>its hillary pidors who damage and burn property of opposite site, its hillary pidors who send provokerы to trump rallies, its hillarypidors who commint violance against lonely trump supporters

(((nussbaum)))

Which means people don't want to support Hillary.

Brooklyn hear. I saw " A nasty woman. Go out and vote." sign painted on a bar window. I doubt being a Clinton support is even a issue in NY

>Nussbaum

fpbp

Cry-bullies are taking it up a notch. They can now be victims of aggressions before the aggression even takes place.

I live in fucking Australia and a bunch of females on my Facebook have made those "if you support Trump DELET ME" statuses. This is why people are afraid of showing outward support for Trump. They get called racist, bigoted etc just for holding political views.

I confronted one of the girls who made a status because I'm good friends with her, and the amount of hatred she spewed at me for merely holding a different opinion was horrible. Very intolerant

You're well versed for someone with down syndrome

Man tries to steal booby trapped electric Trump sign

youtube.com/watch?v=WVKC0egDBpk

Projection. Leftists are the ones that steal and damage property of Trump voters.

Get it? He's going into the oven

shes a jew!
tweet her the spiritcooking pictures calling it jewish tradition.

normies gonna get triggered and start hating on jews.

ding ding ding

Because Dems gave away their guns to protect themselves

These histrionic cunts.

>i was hesitant

Therefor.

>i felt threatened

Therefor.

>i was literally assaulted

>Trump signs are stolen and vandalized all the time, lib cunts post how they stole shit ton of signs on instagram/facebook and faced no reprecussions
>Wearing Trump/MAGA merch can get you in a fucking hospital
>DNC inciting violence at rallies
>Black Panthers "guarding" poll booths from Trump voters
>Supporting Trump can get you fired and banned on all social media
>At the same time you can declare how awesome it is to castrate men and be declared progressive
So scary to be a whiny fag in USA, soo scary. Where are niggas shooting everyone when they are needed?

good post. nailed it

>(((Nussbaum)))

>Trump voters
>Violent

Pick one.

Clinton's PACs have been birddogging their rallies to provoke newsworthy responses. And nothing has come of it.

Which side publicly says they're okay if their David Duke problem is solved with a bullet, again? Which side promises riots in the streets if they lose?

Both sides have violent thugs, but Trump has intentionally integrated some of them into his campaign.