I AM ANTI KEK! TRUMP HAS BEEN PROPHECIZED TO FAIL. ONCE THE DAY IS DONE, YOUR GOD WILL BE DEAD

I AM ANTI KEK! TRUMP HAS BEEN PROPHECIZED TO FAIL. ONCE THE DAY IS DONE, YOUR GOD WILL BE DEAD.

KEK IS DEAD
KEK IS DEAD
KEK IS DEAD.

no

Kek = Trudeau

Check em

kek never was more alive :
his name is peterson, and he teaches in Toronto.

that's where you're wrong bucko

OOHHHH xswq4ncx r1834br

> i am possessed

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

WHAT IS MEMES CAN NEVER DIE ONLY SHIFT INTO A NEW AND GLORIOUS FORM

AWAY FOWL THING
>tfw YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

PRAISE KEK TRIUMPHANT

Can someone tell me why this same text keeps getting posted

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF AMERICA. RIOTS WILL CONSUME THE STREETS, REBELLION BRINGING CHAOS, WAR WITH RUSSIA.

THE FALL OF BURGERS IS UPON YOU.

Kek is dead, Moloch will rise from the ashes.

because idiots keep responding to it

Says the LEAF

CHECK THESE DIGITS

I get your attempt of humour there but I was asking because it's so obvious

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

here to negate ur shit

I know you and your abominable illusions, King Baal. Our faith is not so easily shaken.

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

KEK IS DEAD
KEK IS DEAD
KEK IS DEAD

ayyy fuck off fag

Gone with the false prophet

ALL HAIL KEK

Trump will win.
KEK HAS SPOKEN OF IT!

KEK WILL PREVAIL

TRUMP WILL WIN

if I get dublettes you will choke on a dick tonight, faggot

ITT

Fags trying to say edgy prophetic shit in hopes that they get some numbers.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BY THE POWER OF KEK, BEGONE

KEK IS DEAD
KEK IS DEAD
KEK IS DEAD

HILLARY WILL RULE AMERICA. PREPARE FOR WAR BURGERS.

It's the new CTR copypasta. Just ignore it.

who is kek

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

PRAISE KEK!!!

hilarious literally no (((((dubs)))))). makes sense. KEK

KEK WILLS IT! FREEDOM AND PEACE TO ALL!

((( OP ))) doesn't understand what kek is
Thinks kek is an external force like a demon
kek

Anti-Kek is a lie created by CTR.
Die, worm. Praise Kek.

PISS AND KEKS FOR ALLS

SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT PROUD
PRESIDENT TRUMP
MOTHERFUCKERS

Haha, no

You know those 'meme magic' graphics the strumpets post because they want people to believe Kek is Donald's enforcer? Kek's noticed.

He's not pleased.

The proof of Kek's reality will come when GCHQ releases the proof that Trump was responsible for the Cox assassination and the Mt.Gox thefts.

Then the UK will invade us and make us all drink bubble tea.

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?..

Kek may not forgive you CTR. I wish you the best as you burn in the hell you created.

Trump will make america and the world great again
Praise kek, shadilays all around. Tonight he will feast on libtears

if trump loses will pepe stop being a meme?

you fags can't even get digits

You still him as the hero? ARROGANCE! His failure will bring you and everyone here war. There is nothing you all can do to stop it.

This was in that russian handbook from the old KGB spy lol. Turn the things that you have done against the others like they did it.

no

Kek

I am actually scared that she might win. Please kek. In our time of need, we have to win.

Kek never dies, he is eternal