Leaked Lego spoilers for Infinity Wars sets:

Leaked Lego spoilers for Infinity Wars sets:

>>Unite with Captain America and the Black Widow to protect the kingdom of Wakanda from invasion by foreigners. Avoid the fire from the shooters of the landing ships, restrain the attacks of six-armed enemies and attack, using the shield of Captain America. Pounce on the enemies with the truncheons of the Black Widow and get the cosmic stone of infinity!

>>Join the Avengers, who are trying to find the axe-thunderer for Thor. Sit down in the cab of the rescue capsule with Rocket, Thor and Groot and go into space. On the way to Nidavellir you will meet many enemies, you can be protected from them by shooting from the shooters. Land on the red planet to charge Tor's power plants in the space forge. Find the stone of infinity, untwist the energy ray and create an amazing axe-thunderer!

>>Defend the Wakanda Wall from Corvus Glaive and his thresher! Shoot at the threshing machine of double shooters and a disk shooter. Quickly open the gate so that the Black Panther can enter the battle. But do not forget to close them immediately, so that the enemies do not break in. Help Shuri to remove the stone of infinity controlling the mind from the head of Vision. Can you do this before the thresher crushes the wall and destroys the diagnostic setup?

Other urls found in this thread:

eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/105704-future-marvel-superheroes-rumors-speculation/&page=47&tab=comments#comment-2880929
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>Danger! Proxima Midnight has captured the shooting tower and shoots at Bruce Banner's Hulkbuster! Smash the missile installation of the shooting tower with the powerful fist of Hulkbuster and crush the six-armed enemy. Reflect the punches of the Proksima Midnight. Order the Falcon to dive down to take the stone of infinity of souls.

>>The Last Battle: Together with the Avengers, start the fight for the Glove of Infinity! Shoot at Thanos from the ship's shooters. Open the cockpit and attack using the space bike with Star Lord and Gamora. Avoid the blows of Thanos' huge sword and use the Iron Man's power units to defeat the titan supervillain. When you win, grab the golden glove of infinity and fly away.

>>Attention! Cull Obsidian and Ebony Maw attack the Sanctum Snactorum of Dr. Strange! Together with the Spider-Man, jump on them from the roof. Unite with Iron Man and Dr. Strange and use their powers to resist supervillains. If Ebony Maw is able to penetrate the bedroom of Peter Parker, take him away from there through the secret hatch. You must stop the evil invaders before they blow up the wall of the Sanctum Sanctorum of Dr. Strange and get the stone of infinity of time. After defeating your enemies, order pizza and celebrate it with Peter Parker!

eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/105704-future-marvel-superheroes-rumors-speculation/&page=47&tab=comments#comment-2880929

>protect the kingdom of Wakanda from invasion by foreigners.

Did you forget that scene from Iron Man 3 with The Mandarin's battle tank? Yeah, I wouldn't use LEGO of all things as a reliable source

How is Black Widow going to help defend Wakanda

Blacked Widow

>If Ebony Maw is able to penetrate the bedroom of Peter Parker
l-lewd

Something something Mandarin's street sweeper

>30 mins of Widow getting BLACKED while distracting the enemy

>If Ebony Maw is able to penetrate the bedroom of Peter Parker

>Avoid the fire from the shooters
>you can be protected from them by shooting from the shooters.
>has captured the shooting tower and shoots
>Shoot at Thanos from the ship's shooters.

What
What the fuck is a "shooter"

Illegal aliens wouldn't fly for so me reason.

these I'm guessing

ORDER PIZZA AND CELEBRATE WITH PETER PARKER!

>Thor and Rocket get to make a new weapon together

That sounds pretty cool

I believe that is a gun, or if you must be pc, a "blaster". What kind of retard wrote up this shit?

>If Ebony Maw is able to penetrate the bedroom of Peter Parker,

>Thanos' huge sword

Former Marvel EiC

A-At least is not a gun!

>It's a variation on "Get Help!" with a Trash Panda.

>Unite with Captain America and the Black Widow to protect the kingdom of Wakanda from invasion by foreigners

Fucking foreigners running everything
Make Wakanda great again.

Shoulda never taken super refugees in the first place.

>Unite with Captain America and the Black Widow to protect the kingdom of Wakanda from invasion by foreigners.

>Ebony Maw will never penetrate your bedroom
>Ebony Maw will never go through your secret hatch

>you will never celebrate with pizza with peter parker

Underrated post

>>Unite with Captain America and the Black Widow to protect the kingdom of Wakanda from invasion by foreigners.

Its going to be fun seeing the mental gymnastics in February when a bunch of people will post how Wakanda is so great while ignoring that its a highly xenophobic and isolationist country.

>Bruce Banner's Hulkbuster

Comped

That sounded more like Sup Forums, Sup Forums is more simple minded, a WE WUZ would've been enough for them.

Yes Sup Forums we know all about Wakanda.

Remember when Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie said there is a sequence in the movie that would be way bigger than the airport scene in Civil War? I bet the defense of Wakanda will be intercut with Thanos vs the Space Team. And the heroes will lose on both fronts. But not before we get a major hype moment of Hulk busting out of Hulkbuster!

>Sanctum Snactorum

>Nidavellir

Guess we know who Peter Dinklage is playing now.

Is the Hulk an onion? Why so many layers?

SNAC HOLE

Somebody once told him

OGRES HAVE LAIRS

The world was gonna hate him

So Iron Man, Strange, Spider-man and Thor get to interact with the GOTG. And Cap will only deal with the remaining Avengers and half the Black Order.

I wouldnt trust Lego

Yep.

Seconding this

From the sounds of things, Wakanda is the big set piece.

Sounds like it. Perhaps Cap's rescue of Wanda and Vision means he doesn't get his gem ripped out there and they run to Wakanda, because, well, there's nowhere else. And Cap can't go to space with Iron Man.

I want to unite my cock with Black Widow's pussy.

So how many lego sets are they releasing?
6?

And apparently, Groot will offer his woods for the weapon handle.

(OP) #
This film will prove to be the no mans sky of cinema
There's just no way they can have this many characters (25+) and have them all quip exactly like each other. They will have no time to re-introduce the characters, so people that haven't put at LEAST 40+ hours into the this shitty franchise is going to be confused as to who thew fuck these people are
It's just not possible for this film to live up to the enormous expectations. Avengers 2 suffered from this, not being able to live up to the first avengers

Its 40 hours over the course of 10 years.

Lewd.

>On the way to Nidavellir
Sweet, now we've got a pretty good idea who Peter Dinklage is playing.

I mean, we've seen the size of his codpiece.

>Lego spoilers

Well they got place right. And techically he fought "Mandarin"

Was there ANYTHING even remotely like this in the concept art or was this completely done to hide the twist and provide a 15$ set?
These days, if a movie set has some glaring inaccuracies it's mostly due to some changes in the later production phases like the different Berserkers from Ragnarok which can still be seen in the old trailers, Sharon Carter in the airport battle set who actually appeared in combat gear in promo material or the Ares hugefig from Wonder Woman.
IIRC the life fountain from that one PotC set was also based on concept art and didn't look like in the movie at all.

>Lego made a better ending than what we got

Same, but with Mantis

>Avengers 2 suffered from this,
Avengers 2 suffered from the heads of Marvel telling Joss to stuff more setups for future films, like Ragnarok, Infinity Wars, Black Panther and Civil War.

Don't forget that every video game about Hoth Base included Wampa's wandering around because of those infamous deleted scenes.

Cool stuff.

They don't quip exactly like each other, and while Avengers 2 was disappointing I still thought it was better than the first one desu

AoU had a clumsier execution than Avengers but also much more going on, i prefer it too

If the soul stone is in wakanda then my hype for these filsm drops. That's really contrived. I thought the russos were better than that. That's too easy and convenient.

Maybe Thanos needs their vibranium for something

Lego sets more and more do not depict scenes from the marvel movies now. They're always wrong in some way now. Like this Quinjet set. Its like the scene in the movie, but Black Widow didn't fly, Iron Man and Vision were not there. It's similar, but different. They do this a lot now.

Like the Ant-man set included a winged ant, TWO ant-man figures and yellow jacket. It wasn't based on anything.

Corvus Glaive says "You have hurt my feelings...that is soooo racist!"

This is what seems to be the case judging by the leaked comic con trailer.

Yep just like the movie.

>Captain America and the Black Widow
>protect the kingdom of Wakanda
> from invasion by foreigners

My feeling is the meteor which the Vibranium comes from has a connection to the soul stone; maybe Vibranium is metal that has come into contact with the soul stone.

>restrain the attacks of six-armed enemies
Guess we're probably getting the Outriders as generic fodder minions. Not surprising since they're using the Black Order and the Outriders were Corvus Glaive's minions.

I was kinda hopin we'd get the Chitauri back. I like the idea that Thanos' army is a bunch of reanimated corpses.

>Avoid the blows of Thanos' huge sword
Uh.

>If Ebony Maw is able to penetrate Peter Parker
UH.

Also, y'know, Iron Man vs. Mandarin's Super-Zamboni.