POL HELP

HELP
I'm about to go and vote for the first time.
My dad wants me to vote Democrat
But I want to vote for trump.
He said if I don't vote Democrat he'll take my car away.
How do I vote for trump without my dad knowing? Hurry damnit were leaving soon
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/594
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vote for trump and say you voted for shill.

Self bump. Help me please

Are you unaware of how the voting booth works?

What if he sees?

lie faggot.

vote hillary and take a picture of it thinking you didn't know you couldnt do that.

or just be a man and vote trump.

Say Molon Labe, come and take it
MAGA
But seriously, stand your ground and make your case

Vote Trump and flush his car keys down the toilet tomorrow.

He shouldn't be able to see

Not really

Fill the ballot out and put it through the machine without letting him see it. You can put it through face down.

He's not going to see, retard.

He will never know what you voted for

That's actually illegal.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/594

Trying to look into voter booths while some one is voting is a felony

Your dad isn't allowed into the voting booth with you or look over your shoulder. If he tries, remind him his behavior is highly illegal, and that there are police in the room to prevent exactly such behavior.

He has no way of knowing who you voted for.

Record him saying it then have him arrested

Tell your lil cunt of a dad to take the car, he'll never take your freedom. MAGA

you fags are a disappoint to the American Electoral I mean tihs can't be real, are you trolling. Please tell me you are trolling. Vote for trump and tell him you voted hilary.

if you want to be quick just vote straight ticket

you only hide it a split second then turn in

dont get bullied into voting against what you want

>sue him for millions of dollars
>get a new house and car

Your car or your future generations? Trump will fix the economy so you can buy a new car that you OWN YOURSELF.

So he won't be able to see?
Ok

He will get arrested.

sage this shit thread

In the UK you fold over your ballot before putting it in the box. If its the same in America fold it and tell him he has to trust you choose Democratic and didnt just do it out of selfish gain.

tell him if he doesn't vote trump you wont support him when he's old and frail. calling him a cuck is optional.

simple you just vote for gary tell your dad hillary and tell Sup Forums trump

This then if he says something say it was an accident. Plausible deniability learn from Hilldawg herself

The fact that no one has told OP to get his own car just shows how fucking NEET this place is

Kill your dad in his sleep

Binary says "word"

If you're smart about it, no.

>In the UK you fold over your ballot before putting it in the box. If its the same in America fold it

In my state if you fold it it won't scan.

They give you big manilla privacy folders if you don't want others to glimpse your votes.

>Getting your own car
>Not getting a bike/walking/riding public transport for efficiency

>I'm about to go and vote for the first time.
>My dad wants me to vote Democrat
>But I want to vote for trump.
m8, who is going to know?
Also...fuk the car my friend. Vote your conscience, or you will be much sorrier than losing a freaking car for Keks sake. There are millions of cars out there......there is only one Trump, and one election like this one.

Just don't go near him to vote?

Transportation if Hillary is elected:

Do what the Democrats do- lie. Vote Trump anyway. It's YOUR vote and YOUR future you're deciding. The Boomers have ruined enough already. Don't let him tell you how to vote. He won't see anyway. The booths are kept enclosed.

He might have his own car, a lot of boomers operate under the "my house my rules" thing so a car bought, maintained, driven and owned by a child of theirs is just an extension of their property, because the child is their property.

This.

Vote Trump anyway. Yell MAGA after you exit the booth and walk into walmarthe so you can get a job and your own car.

A big fucking truck so everyone knows how small your penis is.

Go vote Trump, pull the car onto the front lawn, light a big fat fuckin' cigar, douse the interior of the car in gasoline, light the fire, sit your happy ass down in a big lawn chair with a tall glass full of bourbon, and watch the car burn.

those poor lolis, they never had a chance

no one should tell anyone else to vote for someone they dont want - EVER

so just lie to him to make america great, again

fucking idiot

>efficiency
lol efficient for who? public transit is full of mentally unstable loonies and desperate poor people.

Part of veing a adult is to face the consequences of your actions.

Vote in what you belive in.

Underage b& because there's no way you'd be this retarded at 18

How will he know that you voted for Drumpf? He can't see!

Are you fucking retarded? He cant see your vote. its literally illegal

>that pic

Damn. If you're not a lump of lard, please move to Romania. The girls have properly proportioned bodies here, and we need more whites to counter the trend of a growing gypsy population.

vote for trump and tell your dad he is a faggot. better yet whats your address cuck ill beat the living fuck outa your dad and then you can do what ever you want.
anyone that votes democrap should be killed.

How can he even check your vote

>My dad wants me to vote Democrat

Are you sure he's your real father ? Since only cucks vote for Hillary.

you have to excuse this europoor, he needs to be reminded of the horrendous public transport system you have.

>that pic

KILL THEM ALL!

>conservative voter
>not honoring thy father

GTFO

Vote for Trump and say you voted for hitler you stupid piece of shit.

>current year
>being a cuckservative

ffs just tell him you voted clinton and vote Trump

tell him u maga'd than kick him in the nuts

How would he ever know? Sort of the whole point here is the blind balot iirc.

don't meddle in our election, moldova

The obvious choice is to report your dad to the authorities, since what he's doing is illegal. Preferably before he can vote, so you effectively two for one.

How do you guys pronounce "MAGa"? Is it "em ay dgi ay"? Or "MUGU"?

If your old enough to vote then vote for who you want and if he throws a temper tantrum because you don't agree with your parents then fuck'em.

Do other anons' states not keep your votes confidential or something? Where I am there are dividers and a strict privacy policy. Just vote for Trump and then say you voted for Hillary if you're that cucked by your dad.

Also get a job and move out ya mook.

LISTEN HERE OP! YOUR JOB IS TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! VOTE TRUMP AND HAND YOUR KEYS TO YOUR DAD AND SAY FUCK YOUR CAR! WHEN TRUMP STOP THESE BAD TRADE DEALS I'M GOING TO MAKE MY OWN IN THE GENERAL MOTORS FACTORY.

Magoo here

BE A FUCKING MAN WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!
YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO VOTE SO STAND THE FUCK UP AND VOTE, WHILE YOU'RE AT IT TELL YOUR FATHER TO GET FUCKING INFORMED ABOUT POLITICS.

kill your dad
go vote
then kill yourself for the good of the gene pool pussy

already voted, i was the first in line and it's it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?..

may-guh here

Listen to your father, hes smarter than you, Hillary is going to win anyway

Tell your mom's husband that he is oppressing you.

Nice copy paste.

Give up your car. Americas future is in your hands.

It's a 10 year prison sentence for him if he looks at your ballot.