My unpopular opinions

1.) All races are equal due to the fact that we are all human even if your race hasn't done much for society.

2.) Whites aren't the best race just the luckiest

3.) Black can be pretty cool when they don't act stereo typically bad.

4.) There will never be a white genocide, humans are inclined to hand with people that look like them that's why in diverse schools kids hand out with people that look like them so convincing an entire race to interbreed will never happen.

5.) This whole board is a meme that get self esteem boost from ganging up on minorities and blame others for their problems e.g: blacks, Jews etc. and even though some might be from a the white race most are just white trash trying to feel better about themselves.

Refute me Sup Forums I'm a lonely NEET with a lot of free time on my hand!

Other urls found in this thread:

pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
theroot.com/articles/history/2013/02/how_mixed_are_african_americans.3.html
unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
independent.co.uk/voices/to-the-swimmer-who-raped-a-girl-at-stanford-im-sorry-we-have-failed-you-by-giving-you-an-inadequate-a7069111.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks Mohammad.

I'm christian btw but thanks anyway.

No, you're just a dumb nigger.

didn't even answer my post...

This is why you're a neet you hideous virgin

The only thing that should really matter are being good-looking AND intellect. I dont fucking care about the race, if a niggress is intelligent AND good-looking, then it's worth the inbreed. If not, it's not worth it. The thing is that to me (white people) niggers and jews are not good-looking because of their ethnicity, while nigger are also usually dumb af because of how they grew up or because the average nigger has the same IQ of a gorilla

>minorities

Whites are the minority. Maybe not in Britain, but worldwide.

didn't even answer my post...

I should also note that while niggresses can be very fuckable, the thought of a nigger baby boy can make every white man on earth want to suicide himself

And who do you blame?

Fair enough if that's what you believe.

>suicide himself

the thought of you make me want to suicide myself

>Whites aren't the best race just the luckiest
So why did some races progress and invent a bunch of new things and others didn't?
You would think harsh winters would make things harder not easier

All balls are equal because they're spherical.

Wait, what?

witnessed.
Its all true!

I can see why these are unpopular opinions. They are shit.

1.) The best analogy is that different human races are like different dog breeds. A chihuahua is a dog, and a tibetan mastiff is a dog, but if you can tell me to my face that both of those animals are the same, then you are delusional.

2.) Whites aren't the luckiest, the luckiest would be the African, due to the luck of living in the most hospitable environment. Their luck, however, ended up crippling them.

3.) True, this applies to everyone. However, there is a reason the stereotype exists.

4.) There is a white genocide in SA, right now. Europeans are the smallest minority in the worlds population. Unless you have changed the definition of genocide, then the outright slaughter of whites in south african countries and the population replacement that is happening in Europe and North America exactly fits genocide.

5.) This whole board is a meme. But thats not an argument.

If you're a neet then you already lost. No need to refute you when I can kill you by stealing your mail on the first of the month.

Adaptation. If another race went through that they would come out on top and again luck but all races are equal on the basis that they are human and even black who on average have a low iq can also high high achievers.

Just look at the gap between white and black iq there is a overlap!

Ok if you wanna take it that way go ahead.

My Sup Forums controversial opinion is that we should judge every man on their individual merits. Women are the same everywhere though.

>if two objects have one thing in common then they are exactly the same
Kill yourself my man

>Just look at the gap between white and black iq there is a overlap
Okay, you got me

Nice troll

The jews, gas the.. No one. People like to fuck. There's no blame, just stating a fact.

race realism 1/2 Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races. pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf Genetic analysis "supports the traditional racial groups classification." psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf "Human genetic variation is geographically structured" and corresponds with race. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000 Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622 Oral bacteria can be used to determine race. medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html Race can be determined via brain scans. cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5 96-97% of whites have no African ancestry. theroot.com/articles/history/2013/02/how_mixed_are_african_americans.3.html 97% of Whites have no black ancestry whatsoever. unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/ There was "minimal gene flow" between archaic Europeans and Asians. nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning. ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf

Human intelligence is highly heritable. nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased. sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305 Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks. jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public. udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households. psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001 The average African IQ is estimated at 79. sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741 The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100. udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

>The best analogy is that different human races are like different dog breeds. A chihuahua is a dog, and a tibetan mastiff is a dog, but if you can tell me to my face that both of those animals are the same, then you are delusional.

Well different dog breed are good at different things but as to which one is superior is subjective but even dogs I would say are equal I would never treat on differently form another unless it started acting up.

>Whites aren't the luckiest, the luckiest would be the African, due to the luck of living in the most hospitable environment. Their luck, however, ended up crippling them.

I said lucky in the sense that they have achieved a lot in history and conjured many lands e.g: british empire. but that;s not to say africa hasn't had their empires either.

>True, this applies to everyone. However, there is a reason the stereotype exists.

Yes I agree but still they would still be mistreated due to them being different. study on black wall street.

>There is a white genocide in SA, right now. Europeans are the smallest minority in the worlds population. Unless you have changed the definition of genocide, then the outright slaughter of whites in south african countries and the population replacement that is happening in Europe and North America exactly fits genocide.

And who do you blame for that?

>This whole board is a meme. But that's not an
argument.

You completely ignored my second sentence!

then bye!

Been reading too much Germs, Guns and Steel ay?

Whites are not lucky that they got to settle in the luckiest land. They had to live in harsh winters while dealing with the problem of domesticating animals, no other race has even been close to this hardship, and yet whites still come out on top as the most intellectual and powerful.

Also the fact that whites don't have chimp noses (flat noses) makes them the most attractive by far, nobody even comes close to whites when it comes to all these things.

Fair enough.

Your incorrect opinions:

1, 2, 4, 5

Your correct opinions:

3 - blacks can be okay if they're not niggers, but most are.

No it is the significance of that similarity and what it means!

What's your point?

Exactly!

No it's three!

>Whites are not lucky that they got to settle in the luckiest land. They had to live in harsh winters while dealing with the problem of domesticating animals, no other race has even been close to this hardship, and yet whites still come out on top as the most intellectual and powerful.

Again don't you think if other race ancestors went through what you went through then they would come out on top and besides white's don't have the highest iq's Asians do with low standard deviation and don't get me started on Ashkenazim Jews!

>Also the fact that whites don't have chimp noses (flat noses) makes them the most attractive by far, nobody even comes close to whites when it comes to all these things.

Subjective besides different strokes for different folks!.

Write it in text so i can refute it point by point.

>All races are equal due to the fact that we are all human even if your race hasn't done much for society.

Huh. So you really can spot a shill....

ill ignore your thirst three lines because their just statements without any meaningful possibility of dialogue but even if black where good they would still be mistreated study on black wall street.

Ok now what.

1.)Sure, a 100 iq black is gonna be pretty much the same as a 100 iq white,problem is 100 iq blacks are much harder to find.
2.)0 proof,there is a reason why the niggers where liberated by whites,and their freedom was signed b whites,and why 60% of Africa is a complete shithole even though its rich with resources.
3)All people can be scum or cool,it's a choice.
4)The white genocide is done by themselves because most white nations have an negative natality/mortality ratio,but statistically blacks kill more whites.
5)If the whole board is a meme than it would not bring anybodys self esteem,humans know very well when they lie to themselves.

All in all you misunderstand this board,the main anti-racist argument is >but they are all human like us,and that is exactly the point as it shows 2 things:1)They don't have any other form of argument than something whites already are.2) That they should be treated as such and not like some gods by apologists,and no white would get away with the shit niggers do.They bitch about the country and police,yet it is the only thing keeping them alive,and both are made by white man.
Spics are just freeloaders who get shit when everybody gets bored of niggers,and Asains mostly keep to themselves anyway.

And yes this board is a meme,cause nobody can truly do anything about it here.

Three what, races? You must be a fool of you believe this. There is the caucasoid, mongoloid, negroid, australoid, capoid. Each race has very different physical and mental features with the australoid being at the very bottom. Mostly because Australoids have more in common with the Denisovian hominid than the Caucasoid which has no denisovian DNA. The Mongoloid has some, but not as much as the Australoid which is why they are more mentally able. As for the Negroid and Capoid, both have ancestery with the Homo Hidelbergensis which is an archaic hominid. It explains why they are the most aggressive and have low mental capacity.

nobody would make a shitpost this extensive...
fucking cuck

Alexander Jahans detected.

>Blacks are inherently inferior to whites

>That's why some blacks are superior to whites

>Jews are inferior

>that's why they control the world

Sup Forums logic

Nice non-argument, not just a non-argument but also a moronic demand.

Do you understand what outlierd are, fool?

You

>but even dogs I would say are equal

So you're one of these egalitarian creationist cuckies that dismiss biology and genetics because MUH FEELS. Got it.

Stupid ideas not worth debating.

>1.) All races are equal due to the fact that we are all human even if your race hasn't done much for society.
Depends on your definition of 'equal.' Blacks are best at sports but lower IQ, Asians are best at maths, Whites are a combination
>2.) Whites aren't the best race just the luckiest
That's like saying Cheetahs aren't the best race for evolving to be the fastest, they are just the luckiest because of natural selection
>3.) Black can be pretty cool when they don't act stereo typically bad.
True, they are not all bad
>5.) This whole board is a meme that get self esteem boost from ganging up on minorities and blame others for their problems e.g: blacks, Jews etc. and even though some might be from a the white race most are just white trash trying to feel better about themselves.
False, it's just a place for unpopular or politically incorrect opinions

>Sure, a 100 iq black is gonna be pretty much the same as a 100 iq white,problem is 100 iq blacks are much harder to find.

Agreed.

>0 proof,there is a reason why the niggers where liberated by whites,and their freedom was signed b whites,and why 60% of Africa is a complete shit hole even though its rich with resources.

They have dominated much of the would and before you say "muh iq" asians have higher iq's white just went out more.

>All people can be scum or cool,it's a choice.

But even if blacks where cool whites still wouldn't have respected them study on black wall street

>The white genocide is done by themselves because most white nations have an negative natality/mortality ratio,but statistically blacks kill more whites.

It might be done by themselves but it will never ever lead to a white genocide.

>If the whole board is a meme than it would not bring anybodys self esteem,humans know very well when they lie to themselves.

No they gang up on others while making themselves look big!

and to just answer your last line.

independent.co.uk/voices/to-the-swimmer-who-raped-a-girl-at-stanford-im-sorry-we-have-failed-you-by-giving-you-an-inadequate-a7069111.html

Welldone mister Holmes!

OP is gay. Stopped reading after 1. Why do you hate science faggot.

>1.) All mushrooms are equal due to the fact that they are all fungi even if some of them are not edible

>2). Morels aren't the best mushrooms just the luckiest

>3.) Death caps can be good when they're not poisonous

>4.) Morels will never go extinct, humans are inclined to stop harvesting wild mushrooms when the population gets low that's why nothing's ever gone extinct before so morels being eaten to extinction will never happen

>5.) This whole board is a meme that get self esteem boost from ganging up on poisonous mushrooms and blaming others for their problems e.g: death caps, destroying angels etc. and even though some might be big morel fans most are just button mushroom fans trying to feel better about themselves.

>refute my set of opinions and undefined words

Who?

>I don't know what average is
Good job, dumbass.

Jews are inferior compared to who? Jews aren't a race they are and mixed race ethnic group.

Non of these go against my belief but my statement still stands!

Das rite!

Alright then!

Bye then!

africa is rich with resources but geographically europe is a much better designed landscape for trade

in·her·ent
inˈhirənt,inˈherənt/
adjective

Existing in something as a permanent, essential, or characteristic attribute.

"Any form of mountaineering has its inherent dangers."

synonyms: intrinsic, innate, immanent, built-in, indwelling, inborn, ingrained, deep-rooted

>Depends on your definition of 'equal.' Blacks are best at sports but lower IQ, Asians are best at maths, Whites are a combination

Fair enough.

>That's like saying Cheetahs aren't the best race for evolving to be the fastest, they are just the luckiest because of natural selection

Yes it would.

>True, they are not all bad

But even if they all weren't bad they still would be discriminated against look up black wall street.

>False, it's just a place for unpopular or politically incorrect opinions

Didn't even answer my post. welldone!

Not even a answer just bye!

I always loved this one.

Do you know its proper name non USA Georgia?

Not this again...

You want someone to challenge you? Challenge scientists who were doing a pretty decent job until liberal bullshit started silencing them.

>All races are equal!!!!!1111

Even in medieval ages negro slaves in Egypt were considered only fit for physical work because even in those times people understood they were good for battles and shit and not for philosophy. Even in those times people had brains and its fucking 2016 and people now try to change how biology and nature works

This is why I hate western countries, you people are mostly retarded

let me know if you want to hand out sometime ahmed

also fuck off, our ears are full

>All races are objectively inequal. Equality is a NWO funded lie.
>Whites aren't the best or the luckiest (that's Jews and Asians, respectively). But they're better than any besides those two.
>Agreed.
>That's what you think, but racemixing propaganda has already caused major interbreeding in Nordic countries.
>Agreed. Still the best board though.

Well in this case I was talking about treating people based on character. but But eating a mushroom that can/will kill is not safe at all and I don't see the connection.

>Morels aren't the best mushrooms just the luckiest

Due to adaptation.

>Death caps can be good when they're not poisonous

I don't know that much about mushroom but eat all the poisonous ones you can please.

>Morels will never go extinct, humans are inclined to stop harvesting wild mushrooms when the population gets low that's why nothing's ever gone extinct before so morels being eaten to extinction will never happen

I don't knwo that much about mushrooms sorry but you seem to have answered it yourself quite well

>This whole board is a meme that get self esteem boost from ganging up on poisonous mushrooms and blaming others for their problems e.g: death caps, destroying angels etc. and even though some might be big morel fans most are just button mushroom fans trying to feel better about themselves

Not my point at all!

If you don't understand ask for me to explain not just go ahead and argue!

>All races are equal!!!!!1111

Never said I believed that!

not even a argument just right wing degeneracy!

>White genocide it's not real.
>Every fuckin white country it's getting full of black inmigrants

>Ask a stupid question
>Get a stupid answer

What did you expect?

>All races are objectively inequal. Equality is a NWO funded lie.

Found the conspiracy theorist!

Whites aren't the best or the luckiest (that's Jews and Asians, respectively). But they're better than any besides those two.

But on this board what does everybody say... that's who i'm attacking!

>That's what you think, but racemixing propaganda has already caused major interbreeding in Nordic

And who are you gonna blame? JEWS! degenerate!

>Agreed.

But even if blacks where cool whites still wouldn't have respected them study on black wall street

Well... mostly of marxist and (((jews))) want it.
There're a lot of evidence also marxist are triggering so much interracial relationship soo much.

1.) All races are equal due to the fact that we are all human even if your race hasn't done much for society.

Is this me?

In short, no - all races are not equal. Some of them are smart, some of them are physically better and some of them are even sub-races who never achieved anything without others help.

Caucasoid race is still the best. Be it a sandnigger or a European, it was they who achieved the most. End of story

Not my point and who is to blame it's yourself and your not the only country just look at dubai!

Ask it to black people if they rather a white girl or a black girl if is soo subjective.

Like... plus i'm a capitalist!

Underrated

>whites are superior
>make statues of naked men all day

Uh, okay, faggot.

Black stereotypes exist as a justification for slavery, convict leasing and convict labor, lynching, rape, etc.
The vast majority of Sup Forums would benefit from taking one (1) basic history course.

Better in what sense? but still they are humans and deserve to me treated as such even if it is a majority!

If you don't want to see the evidence then you have very big problem mate.

My white friend hangs out with a lot of black girls and tried dating one and got rejected bear in mind he is quite handsome but never the less still subjective!

Show me!

>Due to adaptation.
You're just accepting that there're better races than other races but you deny that fact.
Also I'm not the race defensor kind but i can tell you that europan genetic it's better than African ones.

Fair enough!

>white on parking lot floor
good luck with those filthy tires

2)And like i said you have no proof that their domination was based on luck,on the other hand the Africans i speak of are on the south of the continent,keep in mind that only Northern coastline of Africa where discovered in the Old Age.These blacks where left alone like the white man was with even more resources for 1000 years,and now they are man eaters living in mud huts."Asians have higher",which is why China is one of the oldest nations and still dominant to put the USA in 100% debt,Japan is also a pretty strong nation,so is South Korea,hell even North Korea has a strong military,even though memes might lead you to believe otherwise,Asians having higher IQs only proves me right not wrong.
3)That is not true,only in Eastern Europe do they straight out disrespect you for being black,whites don't do shit anymore to blacks in the West,even if they where so ''racist'' the price for being racist is pretty high.
4)That's what most believe people yes,which is why the problem remains unsolved, the famous "I thought those where other people stories syndrome".
5)Are you new?Do you not see Anglos calling for the genocide on Krauts,do you not see Krauts being salty at Anglos and Slavs,do you not see the Slavs aren't White meme?nobody here gangs up,it's every nation for themselves it's just that for some reason even though we are all equal most blacks don't have internet so they aren't vocal,while the ones that do come from USA,you know where they make up 20% of the population but manage to make 65% of the nations total crimes so they get shut up real quick.

>Implying that rich nigger could not pay the judge as well
Why not talk about black made riots,cause a black person was killed in black majority town,with Local police department is black in majority as well,in a country run by a black man,while blaming whites for all of it .

I bet you also think evolution is a hoax and the Earth is 6000 years old.

>Found the conspiracy theorist!
Pic related. I can go on.
>But on this board what does everybody say... that's who i'm attacking!
implying Sup Forums is one person.
Everyone has their own beliefs. Whites have created the most advanced and civil nations in the world. But they do not have the highest IQs.
>That's what you think, but racemixing propaganda has already caused major interbreeding in Nordic
Well, not the race of Jews themselves, but the coincidentally Jewish elite NWO.

>But even if blacks where cool whites still wouldn't have respected them study on black wall street
English? Irrelevant statement.

No!

>1.) All races are equal due to the fact that we are all human even if your race hasn't done much for society.

Wait, I thought there were no races just the HUMAN RACE... decide please.

>2.) Whites aren't the best race just the luckiest
fucking kek, I cant reply to this what even is "luck"?

3.) Black can be pretty cool when they don't act stereo typically bad.
Just noticed this is a bad bait, so fuck you and sage