My name's Barry Allen, and I'm the fastest Jew alive

My name's Barry Allen, and I'm the fastest Jew alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

adherents.com/lit/comics/GreenLantern_II.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i fucking hate jews

Don't know about the actor, but Flash actually is Jewish in the movie.

He looks like a Chilean.

Fucking why? Is clear at this point that Snyder is a twitter libtard that can't keep his views for himself, he think that saying "hurr racism is wrong guys" will make his movie more deep or something, this is fucking 2017 snyder almost everyone think that racism is wrong you're not being bold or clever.

It was only one line uttered by Barry while he was panicked.
I looked up Ezra Miller, he has a Jewish father. While other Jews wouldn't consider him Jewish, he does considers himself Jewish. For all we know Ezra could've been the one to request that Barry be a Jew in the movie.

But yeah, one line and it doesn't even affect the movie.

>I looked up Ezra Miller, he has a Jewish father. While other Jews wouldn't consider him Jewish, he does considers himself Jewish.

As an actual Jew, can confirm. To be considered Jewish by birth, your mother has to be Jewish.

>can't even say Jew without getting called Sup Forums
What is next? It's going Sup Forums to just look upon G*d's chosen? Fuck off.

You are no match for a STEAM POWERED MAGIC PECHKA!!

Jews being in movies is not a new phenomenon by any means you retarded child.

Looks like a brick with anus at the front side.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAACE

>that scene where batman throw thebat shit at flash

Fucking c'mon we all know this shit is a rip off of the scene where Iron Man recruit peter at civil war.

oye we, me llaman barry allen y yo soy la wea mas rapida

>Snyder
We both know it was Whedon.

>Wonder Woman is a Jew
>Steve Trevor is a Jew
>Flash is a Jew
>Superman's Mother is a jew

>DCEU is a financial failure

Peter griffin?

he has a jewish father and a jewish mother

he's not asian, some jews just look like that

his first cousin is filthy frank

They already had a Jew. If they were going to change Barry they should hare made him Chinese.

YOUR REIGN OF TERROR IS OVER!
LOOK AT THE CAMERA!
SAY IT!
FUCKING SAY IT!

What if my grandmother were to convert on her deathbed?

*record scratch*

>barry is blonde, blue-eyed and fair skinned
>they cast this fag
Why do they do this?

If her mother wasn't a jew, then she'd never be a jew either.

No, conversions under an accepted authority are considered valid except by some real hard-liners. If is asking if his grandmother converting to Judaism on her deathbed would retroactively make her children (and, by extension, himself) Jewish, then no, it doesn't work like that. Contrariwise, converting away from Judaism has no retroactive effects either.

>his first cousin is filthy frank

False. That twitter post was sarcasm. George and Ezra are not actually related. Ezra Miller is a pureblood jew.

George Miller is half Jap half Strayan.

>Change

6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,L0L, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

BvS had anti immigration bashing as well, Zack put the rick and morty beating neo nazi scene.

Whedon make retarded commentaries on his facebook pages but he's smart enough to not put thins kind of unrelated shit on the product.

Don't you have to be born from a woman that was already jewish? I think that if you were already born at the time her conversion will not make you a jew.

I could steal your shekels before I could even steal them.

Snyder had a lot of Christian imagery in BvS, which leads me to believe Whedon put the jew thing in. The only thing that came close in Justice League was Flash touching the mother box like Michelangelo's painting of God/Adam in the Sistine Chapel.

People who take this topic super seriously think this points to Hal being Jewish Catholic.
adherents.com/lit/comics/GreenLantern_II.html

He unnecessarily calls himself a jew in the movie for no reason

Yes, like I said, it's not retroactive. Non-Orthodox Jewish movements are actually accepting of "patrilineal" Jews as full Jews but they're just doing that because they're hemorrhaging more members than a nudist leper colony and are desperate to keep their numbers up by any means possible (as opposed to the Orthodox who are doing it the old-fashioned way).