IM SWEATING

IM SWEATING

Other urls found in this thread:

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sweating over a 1.4% partisan gap even though Trump always leads independents by a significant margin
Don't worry Nordbro, we've got this

kek
Trump has FL in the bag

I hope. When does the polls close?

We already won Florida. This is one state not to sweat over.

Like 16 hours or something.

Also, that screen shows early voting only. Republicans usually do worse with early voting, so you can probably expect the odds to get even better.

Independents in Florida are majority Hispanic

FL has a large independent presence that traditionally leans red.

Assuming that all GOP votes are for Trump and all DEM votes for Hillary, Trump still wins with independents. He is doing a lot better then Romney and Romney barely lost Florida. I'm confident Trump will win Florida/

>19.8% independent
How the fuck is it so high? I thought Johnson and Stein combined were polling below 5%?

JUST VOTED FOR TRUMP IN FLORIDA I PULLED AN ALL NIGHTER TO VOTE TRUMP AT 7AM. TONS OF PEOPLE, MUST HAVE ALL BEEN TRUMP SUPPORTERS BECAUSE WHO ELSE WOULD BE UP AT 7AM JUST TO VOTE.

GOD BLESS TRUMP MAGA.

That's independent registered. They are voting for Trump. :)

Im sorry but, isnt it statistically correct in saying that 20% of dems actually vote republican? and 12% of republicans vote dem?

Why are they reporting votes by affiliation rather than candidate?

And isn't Trump leading in voters on election day + independents? So (theoretically) he's winning.

This is insane. I can't even watch.

I'm sweating too. Donald Trump wants to destroy free speech. Fuck Trump and fuck frogposters.

Not sure about Florida, but polling has a generally shown independents favor Trump.

Because they dont know who they vited for. They just know someone with that afilliation lodged a vote

RIGGED
I
G
G
E
D

2000 all over again?

>Implying half of those dem votes aren't fraudulent

>free speech
>Internet
Where on internet might you find this "free speech"?

>Democrats are statistically tied
>In EARLY VOTING

Yeah, this is over. Trump's won.

I just came back from the polling station.

I had to wait in line for over an hour, easily 200 people, everyone wearing ImWithHer shirts. No MAGA hats in sight.

It's hard to admin but Trump has no chances, don't even bother going to vote, it's not worth it.

>40.8
>39.4
RIGGED!

>Donald Trump wants to destroy free speech.

Yeah, Hillary and Dems are clearly the 'pro free speech and pro liberties party' smdh.

I live in the UK, you can get locked up for insulting Mohammed on Twitter here, means fuck all for sane people who stay the fuck away from normie networks you shill.

>mfw registered dem
>mfw never voting dem

Acabo de volver de mi estación de voto, y las cosas no están luciendo bien para Trump....

Donde sea que mirara, remeras de "Estoy con ella", pero ningun sombrero MAGA. Afuera, el 90% de los autos en el estacionimiento tenían stickers de "El amor vence a Trump", e incluso había en los camiones cargados de Latinos, Latinas, y Afroamericanos marginalizados que trajeron para votar a la izquierda...

¿¿Por qué no tuvo Trump una estrategia para escapar de las elecciones???

Democrats always do better in early voting.

Obama was up 5% in FL early voting and only ended up winning the state by like 0.7%

FL is in the bag unless they rig the machines.

>voting independent
>wasting your vote

we can see your fucking proxy retard

Those are returned ballots by the VOTER's party affiliation. Republican voters, democrat voters, indie voters

Indie voters just means people who never signed up for a political party. Not Johnson/Stein voters.

You can vote w/o being affiliated with a party, just not in the primaries if it's a closed primary.

This is just showing who turned in their ballot.

wait what?
I thought dems always have a huge advantage in early voting?
Isn't this REALLY good for Trump if reps are only 1% behind?

I'm a registered independent and voted Trump, just couldn't be assed registering for a party. Pretty sure most younger people did the same shit and young Floridians love Trump, we got this boys

Trump will narrowly lose Florida. Source, just trust me on this one. Unfortunately tonight will be a bit of a letdown, as they'll be looking to declare Hillary as winner shortly after, as it's one of the first states to declare and will put her in a pretty much unassailable position.

Dems lead early voting, GOP wins election day voting in Florida by 16%. Independents are for Trump. Many Bernie Dems are voting for Trump. Believe in the landslide victory.

>Democrats for Trump

The latino are breaking the record this year. I really don't like this. Everybody treats it as a sign that Hillary will win.

Majority Cuban, who are majority republican.

isn't florida a state with e-voting?

RIGGED BY DEFAULT

Correct. Democrats normally dominate early voting because they're lazy as fuck.

This time turnout was pathetic because nobody is enthusiastic for Hillary. We're winning decisively but the news media won't show it because that would conflict with their narrative.

Most of the trolling is CTR and bored cross-board posters getting their last licks in before we blow them the fuck out and get to spend the next four years taking revenge.

Numbers as per
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

cucks&niggers: 2,593,090
Republicans: 2,502,988

what a cute gopher

Same here.

I'm one of those 90,000 early voting Dems in Florida and I voted Trump. Same goes for two people I was able to sway to the Trump train. A percentage of those 90,000 "Dems" votes are Trump votes.

Reminder that whoever wins in Ohio wins the election since fucking forever

is it safe to assume that those indepes will go to Trump?

Cubans are Republicans
Latinos are a worry in other states, but not Florida

Here ?

Ah nice one m8

Same here in southwest ohio.

no

I'm registered dem and voted trump.

It's pretty much the same as voting Greens or TUSC here, fucking pointless

>Cubans are Republicans
not in 2016 they're not

Landslide incoming

Good argument, got me there.

Yeah it is, Obama had like a 4 point lead in early voting and ended up winning by only half a point. Add into that the newly registered million white voters and FL is red.

one of the dumbest comments ctr has ever posted

A lot of people go to work at 7 am.

Flew all the way back to Argentina too, amazing! Only citizens can vote tho pedro

indepedents are not party affaliated, they are not voting 3rd party

Don't forget pedo pizza and satanic rituals which make a lot of damage to Hillary Clinton.

>A million votes wasted.

Embarassing. Wasted votes.

OMG.

If this is accurate, then holy shit OH. As soon as people see OH solidly red, they are going to start assuming a Trump landslide. The media will be pushing one state at a time:

"Hillary is still in it if 'x' state stays blue"
then
"'x' state just turned into a toss up"
then
"Hillary is still in it if 'y' state stays blue"
then
"'y' state just turned into a toss up"

And then you remember Trump is winning Independents by double digits

Sad!

Trump will win Florida by 3%

>distribution of information advocating violence and terrorism
>free speech

FLORIDA IS OURS

see

But not a lot of people go to WIN at 7 am.

>FL is in the bag unless they rig the machines

FL? Rigged? Would never happen.

I wonder how many people lie in the exit polls?

I live in the shitty parts of shitty Hialeah, everyone here sees Trump as similar to Castro, they aren't voting for him

Came here to post this.

19.8% of florida is trash. loseres that vote for 3rd party losers.
that state should be nuked of the face of the earth.

FUCK
L
O
R
I
D
A

Just showered and dressed, gonna be doing the same in a little over an hour.

t. Commiefornia

you fucking idiots keep coming in

>Trump, against regulation or high taxes
>Commie

Pick one, faggot

This is affiliation, not vote.

Important also to remember the some democrats are going to Trump

While maybe not high percentages are turning to him, even 1% could prove disastrous for Hillary because it would give Dahnald 2% lead over her

NO THIS CANNOT BE, HILLARY CANT LOSE THIS

I'm a ind Florida voter that voted for strums.

They assume they'll go in droves to vote for her, but in reality latinos are pretty much split half between them, the podesta pedo satanic emails thing really doesn't help hillary out.

dems had a 3 point lead in early voting 2012

don't worry user, the republican voting day surge will be enough to win him florida

For starters, don't believe anything from the TV media.

To be fair though, some Republicucks are voting Hillary too
Most reports suggest that Dems and Reps have similar numbers of defectors, but it's the Indeps that will really swing things towards Trump

Ausfag here, can a bro pls tell me when they announce when trump will win ty

Florida records the Party of the voter. Not all states do.

fuck you ctr

>Many Bernie Dems are voting for Trump.
Bullshit. This is pure pol wishful thinking. The ones not voting Hilldawg would likely sit out than protest vote for Jill/Bern in a swing state

Hillary could still win without Ohio as well as Obama easily. Florida is the new tipping point as the largest swing state and has the biggest chance of being the state needed to win the election

>hillary voters
>getting out of bed before 8.30am

>Trump voters
>smart enough to find the polling station

thank you for correcting the record

Polling places on the East Coast will start to close in ~11 hours

>latinos are breaking the record this year
So are white people. And there far more white people.

>Trump Voters
>Old enough to vote