RWBY/RT General #1296: Huntresses can't love Huntresses Ediion

Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies.

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 6 link: rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/4193ddd1-956c-476a-8a39-fde7af64fa2aRWBY5Ch0620171116v01WEB/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Fuck you, May.

FREEZERBURN

Why did you leave him damnit

Fuck you Nora

Because Raven sucks and is wrong about most things

here is what I think happened with Raven
- her enrollment at Beacon was a mission for her clan in the first place (along with Qrow, this we already know)
- that means Tai was a fun distraction for her, not a man she was planning to build a family with, which means Yang was an unplanned pregnancy
- Ozpin grew to trust STRQ and revealed his grand plan to them before they graduated
- Raven chose to leave the team and return to her clan because she was still loyal, and/or did not believe in Ozpin's plan (we know she doesn't now, but her feelings on it in the older days aren't clear yet)
- Qrow didn't feel as strongly tied to the clan as she did and decided to remain loyal to Ozpin, which probably caused him and Raven to part badly
- Yang was left behind for one of these reasons:
a) Raven wanted to take her, but Tai wouldn't let her.
b) Raven did not want her/love her.
c) Raven did love her, but knew that as a school teacher Tai would give her a better childhood than she'd be able to provide in a bandit clan. (Tai may not have actually been a teacher yet but he may have been already planning to)

My wife Blake is so cool.

I want to marry Yang so I can cuck her with Neo!

>re watch the food fight episode
>Never noticed that Nora was throwing food to Yang and that just before the pie hits Weiss you can see Yang frantically trying to make Nora stop.
Funnier is that Yang's air time was like 8 minutes, Nora nits like a damn Howitzer even when playing around. Also didn't notice Glynda was raising her arm before Ozpin stopped her, I wonder what she was about to do to those kids.

also:
- with Tai raising Yang alone, Summer offers to help him out and comes around his place often to play with baby Yang, help Tai cook meals occasionally, that kind of thing
- they basically become an unofficial family unit, with Summer basically being Yang's mom at this point
- Tai and Summer grow closer throughout the whole experience and fall in love
- Ruby enters the world a year or two after Raven bailed
- Summer is killed in action while Ruby is still young, possibly on a mission involving Qrow, leading Tai to suspect that Qrow - either through negligence, or because of his semblance - played a role in her death
- Qrow also holds himself responsible
- Tai begins to resent Qrow, and Qrow spirals down into alcoholism

And I think that's pretty much what got team STRQ to where they are.

Because she didn't want to get too addicted to Taiyang's wang.

That's the dream

I kinda miss those stupid fun episodes. I also miss when Ruby's voice wasn't so damn squeaky.

What do you guys think happens to Adam this volume?

>Bang Neo doggy style while Yang is laying underneath her
>Neo won't break eye contact
>Even when she cums

yangs dream

He becomes the main villain after he kills Hazel and oneshots Salem.

Nothing much, I think he's filled his quota

Nigga his whole next goal is overthrowing Mistral's academy. He's probably gonna be the volume's end boss.

I feel like Raven had a more openly antagonistic reaction to Ozpin or something that happened because of STRQ working for him. Tai himself says that Raven destroyed their team.

Haven invasion ain't gonna happen this volume

I like option C. Since it really redeems her character. That and the theory that Raven has always been looking out for Yang throughout her life, watching over her in her bird form

God I hope Weiss gets to wash her clothes before the next episode. Even better if she gets a new outfit.

We have 8 episodes left, how are they gonna fill it? Obviously a huge confrontation at the bandit camp but what else?

Says who?

White fang attack on the belladonnas

She's in a nice house with plumbing and force fields now, there's no reason for her to keep the dirty ones unless Ruby keeps messing them up

I just want them to trash the tutu theme all together. I get that her fighting style is meant to be inspired by ballet, and she has really nice legs, but the girl needs a jacket. Yang's jacket.

It's not like she has anything to change into while her one outfit is being washed, though.

Salutations Anons!

Would you like to hear a joke?

Why is Raven's voice acting and delivery so fucking terrible? Who did they hire to voice her, the fucking cleaning lady? She delivers all her lines like she's bored and pinching her nose to stave off death from the 50 perks she just chewed.

I would love a joke!

She can wait in the laundry room with Ruby.
It's perfectly normal for huntress partners to see each other naked, after all.

If Ozpin gave Qrow and Raven the ability to turn into birds, did he do something similar with Tai and Summer?

Whens the best time to go to the dentist?

>Pyrrha using her semblance openly
>Blake joining in the madness just because
>Weiss playing along with Ruby's theatrics
>Yang's playful smile knowing she flashed Ren her panties with that kick.
>Jaune's so contribution to the fight was flipping over a watermelon and throwing it then immediately being taken out by turkey gloves.
>Ruby being fast enough to generate a whirlwind and sonicboom
Now that I think about it, ruby doesn't seem very fast at all with her semblance anymore, I'm not even sure what splitting into 3 bundles of rose petals is suppose to accomplish now either.

I don't know, when?

Her VA is the wife of one of the founders and current CEO of Rooster Teeth.

When you're in desperate pain?
When you've chipped a tooth?
When a cap falls off?
Every 6 months for your regular cleaning?

Tooth hurty!

>- Summer is killed in action while Ruby is still young, possibly on a mission involving Qrow, leading Tai to suspect that Qrow - either through negligence, or because of his semblance - played a role in her death

I think Raven implied that Summer's death, or at least, the member of teams that Ozpin let free to do whatever, were inherently caused by Ozpin's misguiding/secretive plans
>Team RWBY essentially does a crackdown on a crime/dust ring in the docks of Vale
>Ozpin basically says "We can sweep that under the rug"
>Team RWBY can continue regular school life, no questions asked
>Raven implies team STRQ got the same treatment when she and Qrow went to the academy
Maybe shit went bad on a mission or adventure that STRQ got sent on, and Ozpin didn't tell them the details on purpose to keep on pretending that they're not fighting a potentially immortal Grimm queen

How would Neo's infected pussy smell like?

>Someone finally calls out Ozpin for being a manipulative bastard

>Its the fucking leader of a bunch of bandits

I don't know what I was expecting

CEASE

Jesus, why? I could maybe understand if she was a carryover from when they couldn't afford anyone good, but I don't think she even had any lines until Volume 4.

when you have a toothache

Like an infected pussy.

Tooth Hurty!

You're so smart user!

He gave Summer her Silver Eyes, they had long gone extinct years ago but he remade them in her.
He gave Taiyang his magical TaiWang, for eugenics purposes

Did Ozpin have to witness Oscar masturbate during their journey to Mistral?

I always figured the "split" was just Ruby + two decoys.

rotten milk

old melted ice cream

Ah, that explains why she's absolutely garbage. Come on CEO, she'll still suck your dick even if you give her a fucking background bit part.

like yangs mouth

No. He took over so he could show him how to do it properly.

It was her because Ozpin is totally in the right and only a villain would have a real problem with him.

>Ozpin kept criticizing Oscar over his fetishes

Raven didn't IMPLY that team STRQ got the same statement, she openly said that her team DID get the "no questions asked" treatment from Ozpin

>Ozpin is Oscar's Hormone Monster

Here's another joke I read about in a old joke book!

Why does my phone need glasses?

Arkos!

>Wtf is this vanilla shit? Where are the feet? Where's the cuck? Where are the BRRRAP?

Yes, that's how he discovered his fetish for tall blond men.

Jaune is a fag

That's cute and all, but holy fuck that omelette is going to be disgusting with all that ketchup on it.

May Zedong

Weiss you need to stop wearing the dead skin of others, you're not Penny

>Jaune hates ketchup

>Oscar goes limp thinking about all that depraved shit
"No! You must fap through your disgust! Only then will you achieve oneness with the fetishes!"

The layer is thin as hell though.

Hmm... You've got me stumped, Penny. Why does your phone need glasses?

He sucks a lot of dick.

>he secretly got pissed at Pyrrha for ruining his meal

Because it lost it's contacts!
I don't think Ms. Schnee would have my skin. I'm not even sure even my dad has it!

>Summer is killed on the mission
>Ozpin finally reveals that he has been fighting Salem and needed the help of a special team like STRQ
>Raven goes Issac Clarke and tells Ozpin to go fuck himself and fuck his illuminati
>Returns to the tribe to figure how to survive what is basically the apocalypse
>Decides on gathering the maiden powers to protect the tribe (acquires Vernal, Spring Maiden)

White Rose >>>> Frezerburn >>>>>>>>>> Checkmate > Ultrashit > Any other Weiss ship

>Because it lost it's contacts!
Oh. Is that because it was linked to your internal memory, which got deleted after you were cut into a dozen pieces?

I'm not sure how old that joke book could have been, if it was talking about cell phones.

Nonetheless, good joke Penny. Made me smile.

Soooooo....someone's totally gonna die next ep right?

You don't end two eps on two sappy hugs and not have something fucked up coming next.

I hate my goggles, it made me think White Rose got sunk by Freezerburn because it was a group hug

>Decides on gathering the maiden powers to protect the tribe
>Dooms tribe be bring everyones attention towards them
Dumb bird

The spring Miaden will want to get into Jaune's pants! Breaks off from the tribe to follow him around. At some point Jaune's actions will make her get her act together. She will get close to Jaune, and hear his sob story about Pyrrha. Decides to use her maiden powers to bring her back from the dead.

Haha no whiterose hug for you

пoдapoк для тeбя

Yeah, m8. Everyone is going to die in the next episode.

Wow, Raven's a fucking retard

Whiterose has been sunk for years now, nobody important enough likes it amongst the crwby

Weiss is the fandom bicycle

>Weiss masters her Semblance's ability to summon while surrounded by her antagonistic family
>the knight dissolves when she feels safe in Yang's arms

>those bishoujo eyes

Perfect

>Everyone dies like in that one RvB finale

Comfy Arkos!

>she literally lets her guard down