This is the voter thread

This is the voter thread.

You may only post in this thread if you voted in the U.S. Presidential election of 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

wakullaelection.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

216 Ohio here.

Nothing but Trump voters at my polling station.

I voted for Trump so that he may win.

DARRELL CASTLE BTFO

Voted

850 Florida.
Voted Trump.

#MAGA

Ok did it multipel times for trump like it was arranged.

God speed you maga bastards!

Pennsylvania here, both my wife and I voted Trump.

Fuck Pat Toomey though, I voted for the Ed Clifford.

I voted to leave the EU, can I join?

Or else what?

850 Florida
Two votes for Johnson

#LiveFree

Florida Reporting

Just cast my ballot for the Don, I can't believe I Meme'd in real life.

REP 1,295 3,048 457 0 4,800
DEM 1,453 2,939 432 0 4,824

You guys are losing right now in Wakulla county of all places. I'm in Leon, just sayin...

Gonna be a bloodbath if you trumpkins can't even take a county like Wakulla...

Don't worry, they'll just count them for Hillary anyway. Look at Brexit, it won but they're slowly going back on it.

Port side stick, starboard side stick, move fast and clear those voting booths. I wanna see plenty of votes between men.

Five voters is a juicy opportunity, one voter's a waste of ammo.

Keep the dems out of your way, keep those actions clear. I'll see you at the polls.

914 NY here.
We're flipping this cuck state

NOVA fag here. Tons of vocal Trump supporters, but also a bunch of past-their-prime housewives and hambeasts in horn-rimmed glasses.

I voted for Gary Johnson.

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

Sauce on those numbers?

>Show up to polling place
>Democrats have table just outside the fence with 18 Clinton signs lining the fence to the polling station
>Go in, it's all bluehair campus SJWs and other miscellaneous women

yo fuck college towns but on the flipside once the rest of greek life wakes up from their hangover and gets out to votes it's gonna be a bloodbath

VotedVoted for Trump in Northern Virginia, couldn't tell who anyone supported. Not one person had a shirt or sticker supporting either candidate and no cars had stickers either

Republicans will vote after work. Liberals don't work so they vote early.

>tfw blackpilled as fuCK but still voted to MAGA

>"h-hey guys i posted it again!! a-a-arent i epic xD xD"

Voted to turn NJ red

wakullaelection.com/

Shouldn't have fallen for a meme

Voted on the 29th
Only voted on local issues

713 Texas

Nothing but spics that voted for Hillary at my location. Maybe 3/10 are voting Trump. I voted Trump

My best friend lives in NY and I've convinced him to vote Trump.

I voted in spirit, right guys? Not that it'll do anything.

MAGA.

>fill bubbles for two dozen incumbent judges of idk what to minimize chances of ballot being invalid for dumb reasons
>feed ballot into suspicious machine
>wait a few seconds...
>"thank you for voting" appears on CRT

Gottem

631 here. And yes, we are!

Texas checking in, tendies are in the microwave as we shitpost lads

This is the first time I voted, I feel nothing. The lady told me it would make me feel better to do my American duties.

Whatever, I voted Johnson anyway.

There was mostly a bunch of old pruney Republicans everywhere so I'd say he won here.

NH here, voted for trump

Voted early for Trump in Florida

104 illinois. TRUMP, but Chiraq may decide it all.

NY here. Just voted for Trump not that it matters in this state.

Trump that bitch

Maine here. My state is full of faggots. but at least they're faggots who like guns.

847 Illinois 2 votes TRUMP!

Its funny how small this thread is. Pretty much most of Sup Forums can't vote LMAO trump is done

voted trump in georgia.

Thread filled with CTR shills, it's their last day to get pages they aregoing to be going crazy today

actually my first time voting as well. im 29

I haven't voted yet, but do I suck it up and vote for Mark the cuck Kirk so Duckworth doesn't get to the Senate or nah?

Voted in Ohio at 630est. Go Trump

Pa voter here. Doing my part for the God emperor.

It's 9 in the morning you fuck

Hulldawg here
I'm going to relish in your loss tonight cucks

Rural Tennessee, early voted a few weeks ago. Don't know the demographics of voters, but we're always red so it doesn't really matter

610 baby

Wow you're close, Cleveland area?

Online polls count?

can't vote via computer senpai

New York here, voted for Trump, polling station was relatively barren.

>voted for trump and all other republicans
>voted for councilmen based on whose name I liked the most
feels good to be an informed voter

Voted early, Florida.
Hillary, Murphy, Yes on 2, No on 1

What part of NOVA?

I voted by buying a trump 2016 shirt does that count?

W W E E W W

Canton here, 330.
Heard cleveland was all blue.

>dems havent woke up yet

Why didn't you get a sample ballot and look up each candidate?

VOTED FOR HILLDAWG IN TEXAS

WE BLU STATE NOW

TY LATINOS

Cali here, I did my duty for the don

Florida: Clinton.

Good job, Texas.

VA

Voted absentee for Dahnald.

Upstate NY here. Everyone there voted Trump. I wrote my dog in.

Guys I think my vote just got rigged.

I went out vote here in the deep blue state of delaware.

I specifically asked for a paper ballot and they were giving me shit and making stupid excuses.

You can ask for a paper ballot right? Why wouldnt they give it to me?

I ended up voting electronically.

I just know I betrayed the Donald

And then I can hear the two bitches patting each other on the back saying "you did good" because they convinced my autistic ass to vote machine rather than paper

PA: TRUMPPPP

Voted here in Indiana Trump 2016, all Trump signs everywhere.

We're going to Make America Great Again, but first, I need a nap. All the high energy I've been giving Trump has worn me out. Wake me up when the votes start coming in!

Filthy spic from texas here, I voted for Trump my white brothers

Voted for Trump in Cali here

CALI WILL GO RED

Got my driver's licence just in time and voted Hillary. Been back with the airbus to germany now, pretty tired. Thanks to the NGO that paid the trip, you guys are awesome.

Upstate New York here
Trump supporters everywhere

Palm Beach Co, FL.

Mom, Dad, 2 brothers and myself all voted Trump this morning.

Shadilay, lads!

631 NY

Voted for our native son the Don. Deep down, everyone in America knows they want, they need, to be ruled by a strong, feisty New Yorker.

can someone tell me where to register to vote quick!?!

feels good

ayyy VA

Beach?

hey fellow rural TN, nobody was in the polling station in my county when i went out but there were only trump signs everywhere so i'm not worried

Somoene please respond

How fucked am I?

Someone in another thread said that not all states offer paper ballots. Is that true?

Black Texan here.

Me and my dad voted for Trump. I don't want the inner cities to degrade more in the next four years because of the Democrats. I don't want a war with Syria and Russia.

Fellow 610 here, with the amount of Trump signs around here he has Montco by the balls

Registered republican in Florida here. Voted Hillary. In fact, my whole family is registered republicans because we live in a red county. All voted Hillary.

+1 Philadelphia for Trump

Indiana here, voted for Trump. It's a small hope, but I want him to win this.

248 here

I was one of the first 5 voters in my district. by the time i finished and walked away it was fucking packed. A few hundred people easy.

You cant wear slogan stuff (electioneering) but everyone was wearing red.

This is it, I can feel it. Michigan is definitely going to Trump

You lazy worthless piece of shit this is why that whore Hillary will be madam president of your faggot nation

Lower Slower Delaware here.
Voted Johnson

512 ATX deep in the heart of liberal insanity. Voted Trump. Was given the stinkeye by poll workers when they saw the R next to my name and my overwhelming cis white maleness.

Stale pasta all morning

Florida Keys here. Voted Trump. There are literally HUNDREDS of Trump signs spaced about 10 yards apart all along the highway throughout the lower keys. Someone must have put them up last night. It's glorious.

MAGA in Richmond Va

FLORIDA HERE

Everyone at the polling station looked like a bunch of faggity soft-assed Hillary voters

I don't think Trump will win this state

Have to agree with the brit but you might can get a provisional ballot. Dont give up.

Suffolk, my man.

Sandston here. MAGA.

Da!

Michigan 586 fag here, just voted for Trump.