So how often does she cheat on Aquaman

So how often does she cheat on Aquaman

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/BlackMarvelDC/26626/Dark-Venomous-Urges
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/BlackMarvelDC/26704/The-Superior-Spider-Man-Ownership
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 shitty cuck fanfiction fag
Unless thats you OP.

Never. So far Aquaman has kind of cheated on her when he slept with her sister but she made herself look like Mera so it was also rape on her part.

Oh you mean this story
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/BlackMarvelDC/26626/Dark-Venomous-Urges

Stop shilling.

If you want a cuck thread, don't beat around the bush and just say it, you fucking loser.

I hope he does some reverse interracial stuff

Its all the same guy. He did this the last time. If this thread doesnt die expect him to talk to himself about cucking Spiderman.

read it in his voice.

Never. She's one of the most loving wives in comics.
Then the woman they cast as her goes and makes up lies about her husband for money.

Any story suggestions
Thinking of haveing it be a black superheroine next

If she doesn't already, Bendis needs to hustle up and have Black Manta stake a claim on her ass.

>Namorfag
>Racist Doom Guy
>"Defenition of Capeshit" fag
>"Superior Tony" poster
>and now Cuckfag
So many shitposters all of a sudden.

It's the other way around,

Some user promised a new fic of MJ cheating on Peter in the last "Mera cucking Arthur" thread we had a few days ago, so where is it author user???
I want more MJ being owned (and if you can more Mera submitting herself to Manta and one of Gwen Stacy with Miles).

>>Namorfag
Same shit thread everytime.

>>Racist Doom Guy
Mostly the same pic everytime.

>>"Defenition of Capeshit" fag
Eh, he was here for aweek or so.

>>"Superior Tony" poster
Eh,the Tony threads are entertaining. Superior Tony, Evil Tony, at least there's variety.

>>and now Cuckfag
Too recent.

Isn't it usually the other way around?

Same guy btw

I got you senpai
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/BlackMarvelDC/26704/The-Superior-Spider-Man-Ownership

Actually no, I prefer to read on FFnet, I'm the second guy btw, the one asking for more fics (like the one of Steel with Lois or T'Challa claiming Sue for him and making her queen early on the Marvel story, with Franklin and Valeria as two little mixed race choldren, or one with Falcon hooking up Medusa and Crystal on black chocolate immediately after the Secret Wars).

>keking is where degenerates drawn the line
fuck you.

Oh great, let's see if it's really what he promised, thanks a lot.
BTW there is the last thread:

That's not the same guy who promised the MJ/Miles fic. I know because I'm the one who wrote the one you linked to.

Different user here, good fic, is good to see Miles making a claim of ownership over that perfect red head body (as is just natural), I really hope to see many chapters more, also then you are the author of the Mera/Manta one, right? I'm really eager to read more chapters of that one too.
Now, anybody knows something about the promised fic? I really want to read to read it.

>DCEU promotional material kept saying Unite the Seven
>occasional hints that Mera would be the 7th JL member
>was confused, but kind of okay with that
>she doesn't do shit in the movie
Huh.

>24 posts
>14 unique posters

ALMONDS: ACTIVATE

>Uses sexy drawings of the women in the post to get more attention drawn to them in general, also serving as advertisements.

You're extremely blatant and obvious, you should step up your game or go home. More subtlety is required in this shit.

I'm not denying I'm the same of those three posts, I just want to read the promised fic of the last thread, I'm even recycling the pics of that thread, I've been literally waiting to read that promised fic the whole week.
I like the fics of the other author but the one promised was using one of the ideas I proposed the last thread so I'm really eager to read it.

I'm working on more chapters for both of those stories, plus all new stories with Luke Cage and Black Panther.

Great, sounds really wonderful, I'll be pending checking your profile often then.
BTW it seems your prefer Marvel over DC, it's ok just please don't forget about Mera (and if you can some other heroines of DC like Carol Ferris).

Not often enough, specially now that she is caged and again in the same place as Arthur is in the current run.

Isn't there a way to ban these fanfic retards from Sup Forums?

KEKS FUCK OFF , GET OUT OF CO ,
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>the woman they cast as her
which has pretty much nothing to do with anything