Season is almost over

>season is almost over

Don't be sad that's it's over, just be glad that you got to experience it.

What a shit season. T&M have gone creatively bankrupt.

Eh whatever, this season's been about 70% shit. Political crap, bad stories, dated references. And I don't trust them to wrap this Heidi thing up satisfactorily in two episodes.

They should really take a break from doing the episodes in a couple of days tbhq. Still I think the season has been okay, besides the first episode.

Good. It was shit.

The season will end with Stan and Wendy getting back together right?

I want to spread butter all over my face

I miss 14 episode seasons

What's the point of experiencing something if it doesn't last and you have nothing to make up for it?

Haven't even watched a single episode. I almost tuned in to this weeks episode but was too apathetic about it. I've been watching SP faithfully for years but S20 actually killed it for me.

Heidi becoming lady Cartman tickles my funny bone most deliciously. Plus it's cute hearing her imitate his mannerisms.

And Cartman reaping the karma of turning Heidi into an actual psychological abuser is just gravy.

This season was dog shit

>watching south park

Shit taste abounds in this thread.
'MEMBER WHEN SOUTH PARK WAS GOOD?

I do remember it was like 10 years ago

I really like you guys, do you think we can keep south park gen alive during the down time?
if anything I can give tips to people under my pvp rank in phone destroyer if anyones interested

>poster of/co/'s latest fotm waifu criticizes others tastes

>keeping generals alive between seasons

See Loud House General, Star Vs. General and Steven Universe General for what lies down that road.

Can't stop you but might as well keep it on /trash/ to start with.

>being autistic over an reaction gif

the difference is that were a GOOD show with things beyond the tv show to talk about

>Implying

If ya want to talk about phone destroyer or the other games, that discussion goes on Sup Forums.

Is that why every thread since the gay episode has been filled with nothing but yaoi?

It'd probably be easier to do given the Fractured But Whole DLCs happening during the off time. Besides, the show has just under 300 episodes. You could watch one episode a day, and season 22 would be out before you finish season 19.

You're Getting Old should've been the final episode of the series. And I'm saying this as someone who likes the current seasons for the most part

it has yaoi and het ship discussion, lots of cartman talk in general

the games pertain to the show and they come secondary, you dont bring fucking spongebob game talk to Sup Forums

fractured but whole doesnt have much to talk about that hasnt already been said, even after its dlc it isnt a game that stays alive after it because its single player
phone destroyers gonna be relevant probably for as long as south park airs on tv

I really wish kenny got more prime time. He's a background prop now.

This. They should've saved that for series end.

This season has felt more girly than most and I have loved every second of that. All the episodes have been great besides the first one.
t. Straight male

Me too.

It was complete shit and there are still people here supporting that crap, i'm glad that mess will end on 2019, so two more useless zombified seasons and it will finally end in peace.

Good. It's bad enough it's on at the same time as Mr. Robot and Stan Against Evil.

How much time between seasons?

>watching live TV

C'mon man.

>ends in 2019

Cite your sources.

1 year.

That's what the show is renewed until.
>Implying Comedy Central isn't going to renew South Park again after that
Come on now.

Agreed, the only way SP dies is if Matt and Trey want it to.

Good. You fuckers have spammed threads every chance you got, and I'll be glad when you faggots go back into hibernation.

>IMPLYING

they said they were interest to continue the show on another channel after 2019.
and come on just see the current numbers of episodes and compare it to current seasons, it's obvious Comedy Central it's finishing with the show on their channel.
but maybe Matt & Trey will put it on Netflix or some shit like that.

That's interesting to think about, how would the change affect the show?

I hope that either means shorter much more frequent seasons or going back to 14 eps per season.

Kenny really deserves more love than he usually gets.

source or shut the fuck up

>and come on just see the current numbers of episodes and compare it to current seasons, it's obvious Comedy Central it's finishing with the show on their channel.
Yeah, with it by far getting the best viewing figures of all their shows

season 20 and this one have been the absolute worst.

why did they have to go with a heavily political arching season? god damn it

Bored. Bumpin with a piece of cute.

I miss the Creek threads.

At least we go into hibernation, unlike certain other shows.