So has Sup Forums gone out and voted yet?

So has Sup Forums gone out and voted yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/very-first-election-day-results-in/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont live in a swing state so nah

tennessee btw

Yup madam president is coming, truptards

Still go vote m8, get his popular vote number up

I voted.

MAGA

i work, so no. not yet

Alright now I'm nervous. For the past few weeks Trump has been looking like a sure thing in Florida and it looked like we were well onto our way towards making America great again. Then I got to the polling booths..

I hopped out of my Uber with my MAGA hat and instantly regretted bringing it 100s of Hispanics and Blacks who had been lining up for god knows how long just turn around and give me the most hateful of looks. They're all draped in I'm With Her t-shirts and that goddamn Hillary arrow symbol bullshit flooded the area. I then got to the poll booth tapped Trump on the screen and split through the crowd of minorities all crying about how it was time that America moved forward. I got into my Uber and left with tears welling in my eyes.

All in all I think we have lost Florida and I'm just hoping Michigan and Maine pull through.

Anyone else try to vote but couldn't because there were too many angry looking black people at the polling station?

Trump has won

This pasta is getting better and better

Do it faggot. Bring a machine gun if you have to

Voted and I'm a neet. Time to get comfy and wait for the results, if we fail I at least did my part.

Two Weeks Ago.

Voted Hillary.

Just voted. Got work real quick and then have tomorrow off.

>Anyone else try to vote
>Leaf flag

neck yourself you fucking cuck

>anime figure in the back

This is just proof that most of you guys are bitter social outcast white losers

I ain't no cuck

Voted trump

It's not a figure it's a video game collectors box

What a fucking faggot, I would vote if I could no matter what

Where do you guys live?

Yep

>mfw the person manning the machine my ballot gets fed into wants my folder before I walk over and submit it.

I remember when I was a kid you got to walk into a booth with a curtain and vote in absolute anonymity. At least he didn't want to check my work first :^)

would go out and vote but i dont have a car or a license lol

so walk, are you a patriot?

Same yet I woke up at 7 am and walked. Come on nigga, this is a once in a lifetime thing.

lol the closest voting center is a elementary school
and theres too many little spiclings, i dont wanna deal with them and their dumbass parents

Yes.

I VOTED FOR WAR

Yeah seriously. Even if Trump loses I want to be able to say I voted for him

Yup. I can't even wait or watch the results knowing I didn't vote. At least now I've tried to help.

Texas.

well to be fair i havent slept all day, ive been listening to info wars for the past 8 hours haha
ill probably walk and go vote in an hour or so, i live in a liberal ass neighborhood though so i'm pretty sure if anyone sees me voting Trump I'll be attacked brutally. Spics, liberalism and niggers. 3 things that don't go well together
I live in Texas, which is great until you have the katrina niggers coming

Neither do I bitch but I already voted. You need to vote either way.

Don't wear a Trump hat, if anyone asks just say you're voting Hillary. Then vote Trump when you're alone.

About ten minutes after the polls opened. God bless Florida, I got to vote for Trump and medical marijuana on the same ballot.

>its the 9th of Nov in Au
>9th of Nov is 9/11/2016
Looks like 9/11 is gonna be fun once again.

How would they know your voting Trump? Just don't wear trump gear, the voting booths are private.

I voted last week, I didn't vote straight republican ticket so my ballot wouldn't get easily thrown away but I did vote for Trump, MAGA!

The most American thing to do is not vote.

>i live in a liberal ass neighborhood though so i'm pretty sure if anyone sees me voting Trump I'll be attacked brutally.
Secret ballot -> literally nobody will know for whom you voted unless you waltz in with a Trump/Pence t-shirt on though, right?

I didn't register to vote

well i've been told i look like a Trump voter
I don't own any Trump merch
I'm a fit, not big white male with long hair. Kinda look like Walter Sullivan from Silent Hill 4

Praise kek & fuck CTR

lmao'ing @ your life

Go vote dude

>got up early to drive out to hometown to vote
>off to the range to shoot some clay
>don't have work until noon, schedule is free after five so I can watch coverage

Comfy.

Just vote nigga if he wins tonight you'll feel bad for not supporting the History.

Stupid fuck. You realize how rare it is to be able to vote for a guy like Trump? Don't fuck it up. Go and vote.

Just walk, you won't talk to anyone if you just keep to yourself

End of my shift brah

Quit the excuses. Do your part...

he probably won't win tonight TBQH
like infowars said, even if he does the servers will magiclaly be hacked and they'll come back with her winning

Already voted for based Hilldog. Can't wait for the shitposting. Gonna be comfy as fuck.

Please go out and vote. Do it for me.

>well i've been told i look like a Trump voter
Well then you should probably tell anybody who has a problem with you voting on account of how you look, exactly where they can shove it.

I voted on Friday. No way in hell I'm dealing with the polls on the actual election day.

I live in MA, one of the most cucked states. I didn't get on this train to be a passenger, I just voted. Go vote faggot

indiana reporting in. just voted. there was one other person under the age of 40 at my polling location. this area generally votes dem, but I have a feeling it might go red.

there were no presidential signs outside. local officials only. hmmmm

Go vote.
Even if he losses, if he gets the popular vote he can sue up to the supreme Court. and since it's a 4-4 split who knows what will happen

Of course i early voted.

North Dakota, was first one in line.

Nigga if you don't vote you will have 3x the spics next election

Florida, we're so red praise kek

Delaware reporting in, cast my wasted vote for the God Emperor. I did my part.

Problem is you showed up to Parliament.
That was the secret service.
This is Canada, you're not allowed to vote right now.
That was Trudeau arguing about how many Muslims he could import

>since it's a 4-4 split who knows what will happen
Nothing would happen. When SCOTUS is split, the decision is that of the lower court. So, that would be:
>Trump loses -> sues -> SCOTUS is split -> Trump still loses

I get nervous when there's more staff than voters in the room, makes me think I'm being monitored and they'll shred my vote and replace it with a Clinton ballot.

Just voted and I reminded my mom too

ok

Just got back from voting in NY.

Make America Great Again

MAGA

Republican Congress could push through a nominee that would vote in favor of Trump.
Since he would refuse to concede and the supreme Court couldn't resolve it the Republican party would have a bigly bargaining chip

Why is Trump on the ballot twice? What trickery is this?

Loudoun county VA. Voted trump

Whi is Hillary on there three times?????????

cbsnews.com/news/very-first-election-day-results-in/

I'm doing my part!

see

>Republican Congress could push through a nominee that would vote in favor of Trump
No, they couldn't. The Constitution requires that SCOTUS justices be nominated by the president. If Trump isn't president, that could only possibly leave either Obama or Clinton, neither of which would, in a situation like this, nominate a justice that favors Trump. That, and McCain has already made it clear that Congress intends to block any nominations on Clinton's part, should she win.
Basically, all roads in this scenario lead nowhere.

Just woke up let me finish my coffee then i'll go vote & it'll be for Trump =)

I just came in the polling station.

I had to edge for over an hour, easily 200 people watching. Everyone beating their weiner. No cumming in sight.

It's hard to admit but 15 ml is hard to obtain, don't even bother going to wank, it's not worth it.

>americans call us cucks
>their electoral forms are in spanish

I live in CA and I still voted nigger

I live in the ghetto faggot New Jersey expensive as fuck what do you expect

Lone Star State checking in

MAGA

I rode my bike. Just do it.

So if there's a split in the supreme Court and they're not able to decide, and Trump is refusing to accept the results, nor are his supporters, the Clinton campaign wouldn't be able to function.
They'd be willing to concede a lot
Clinton is Infamous for making deals with anyone

Same here... I live in NY... No point voting since there is a 100% chance it'll be blue lol.

of course

Vote trump you fool

>Trump is refusing to accept the results, nor are his supporters, the Clinton campaign wouldn't be able to function
Why not? Based on McCain's comments regard how Congress intends to block any SCOTUS nominee from Clinton, it doesn't look like Trump's side of the fence was likely to be very cooperative anyway. Barring like armed insurrection or something crazy, I doubt it would make much difference. If anything, they might just go off and form some alt-right third party. And with the kind of support that Trump et al. pulled from the GOP, they might actually have a shot at being competitive.

Your mother thinks you're a sperg now. Congrats.

I have one appointment at 11:00, then I have the rest of the day off. I'll go vote for Trump in the afternoon, then spend all night on Sup Forums.