Detroiter here just voted for Trump,I sure hope he wins

Detroiter here just voted for Trump,I sure hope he wins

Good work user

Wtf your ballot has pictures...? I feel robbed.

You know that voting straight party means "except for the other bubbles I filled in", right?

You've done your country proud, son

Hope will fail you.

He's trying to avoid the issue Texas was having where they voted straight party republican and it gave it to hillary. No harm no foul.

another detroit user here. will be voting for THE TRUMP after work.

windsor bro here. you're doing gods work user.

I went straight to my polling place right after work and voted for Trump. I live in a very Republican part of Iowa and saw something disturbing. The only white people were myself and two other people. That doesn't look good for Trump. I'm telling myself that the reason it was all minorities is that all the white people are at work and will vote later.

Thank you based user. My family of 4 will all be casting votes for Donald today in Michigan

WTF is this straight party bullshit. Is this why South Dakota is consistently republican, but is always divided near evenly on congressional ballots?

248 Oakland County here.
Showed up at the precinct around 6:30 am, had to wait in line for an hour. Yuge turnout.
Trump will win.

Make sure the fill the other bubbles. Your states elections are even more important then your federal elections.

586 Macomb checking in
Trump turnout is breddy good here
MAGA anons

Its absolutely this

why do you vote on shit like Sheriff and "regent of the university of Michigan"?

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?..

248 here

I was one of the first 5 voters in my district. by the time i finished and walked away it was fucking packed. A few hundred people easy.

You cant wear slogan stuff (electioneering) but everyone was wearing red.

This is it, I can feel it. Michigan is definitely going to Trump

Because Sheriff were always traditionally elected,or appointed by Mayor

2 Trump voters here. My mom will not vote.

>A fucking LEAF

US Elections

Why did you fill in the space for Trump if you voted straight party? Are you aware that counts as a vote for Trump anyway?

I voted straight party. I was worried if I did that AND filled out trump's name it would cause some sort of error. So I just put straight party and left the rest blank.

Stale pasta, posted everywhere this morning.

GKYS dude

so what about a university regent? shouldn't that be to the universities?

doing great, hope there will be a bright Don

you are a disgrace, fucking neck yourself faggot

Shelby Township. Was vote 48 in my precinct. Straight R

>Detroit
People need pictures there to understand something

Hello neighbor (also shelby township).

Warning to macomb county friends... if you vote straight republican that means you're also voting for a certifiable crazy man for county sheriff.