What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

He was gay for Hank

sadism, plain and simple

He was on a show about how retarded everyone in TX is. Made it so EVERY time a Texan would say
>"Waill, Taxes got a state constitution that says we kin b'cum our own country any tahm we wa-ant!"
and every time they did, I wanted to shout "DO IT!!!". But obviously they never did in this dimension. Bunch of paint-chip-eatin' troglodytes.

Wanted hank to leave because of his allergies to green dust.

Know one knows this but when he was only 45 years old he was molested by his grandfather.
It's canon. Look it up.

I meant to write 5 years old

I think you mean 4-5 years old...

Right....?

DUSTY

A good example of why you should absolutely never interact or even acknowledge kids you are not related to, ever, at all.

OLD

What Texan broke your heart, user?

He needed some masculine attention from Hank because his own dad wouldn't give it to him.

>Looks up if "Green Dust" is actually a thing
>
GreenDust is India's premier online shopping site that offers customers and bulk buyers the option to purchase unused, branded open box, surplus, overstock and refurbished products at the lowest prices guaranteed.
Hmmmm

I always thought he was autistic, and that’s why his parents always defended him and say he’s just expressing himself

It all goes back to the parents. Every time. If they wouldn't let their kids get away with everything and let them expect that if anyone ever calls them out the parent's will go "don't parent muh child!", everything would be a lot better.

I've worked in education. Parents are usually nothing but a hindrance.

>tries to warn Hank about his dusty old bones full of green dust
>hank is too stubborn to listen
He was just trying to help

homosexuality

His parents fed him green dust; shredded seaweed. He tried to tell Hank of how his diet affected his mental condition, but came off as an annoying brat.

Dusty Old Bones

I like how Peggy didn't even give a shit about Hank jacking this kid's bike.