Why wont Cartman just love her?

Why wont Cartman just love her?

Other urls found in this thread:

lordoftheflies0.tumblr.com/post/167575952742/female-cartman-heidi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because cartman only loves himself

He's incapable of feeling empathy

Cartman loves her as much as he can love anyone. That is to say more than most people but still far, far less than himself. He's not willing to give anything up or make any genuine sacrifice but he thrives off the attention she gives him, and that he gets from others using her as an excuse.

No matter who it is, that is as good as it gets with Cartman.

I just want her to be happy

I think he thinks he loves her
but i don't think Cartman can show love properly
look at the way he treats his mum, or his cat, he just yells at them.
Heidi needs to get out of there or she will wake up one day and realize that 5 years of her life has gone.
at best

He does love her in his twisted, selfish way.

It would be much better for her if he didn't, but he does. And she loves him, too. It's pretty fucked up.

He does love her, why else would he threaten suicide?

Because love demands that you to share yourself with someone and Cartman can barely bring himself to share a kit kat bar. He loves owning her though.

Fat Heidi is cute

To manipulate her into staying in the relationship, not because he loves her.
Trust me, this really happens, irl.

I like her old design but she's still cute, yeah.

Probably does in his own way

Because he's a sociopath

That Heidi...wew

Cartman is basically The Joker

Why don't the Freedom Pals just kill The Coon?

Who's the artist? Google just gave me "cartoon".

Hope she's killed off for good like Pip was.

I hope M&T don't dislike Heidi the way they did Pip

it's less effective than rape

I think it's lordof(the)flies0 on Tumblr.

I wish there were a larger res version of this

Cartman has shown genuine empathy towards his cat (and other cats) on a few occasions
it's humans he can't show empathy towards

He used to snuggle with her all the time when she was thin, so Cartman at least loves her body.

Goddammit user, does EVERY SP thread have to feature gay shipping?

...you thought he would have seriously committed suicide?

They're like 10. The vast majority of them don't understand that anyway, including Cartman on multiple occasions.

In all honesty, a lot of crime would be deterred if the punishment was a straight up public rape instead of jail and maybe the threat of one if you're a twink.
Break out the horse strap ons every Sunday in your town square or city hall, and put on a show for the people. Crime will be nonexistent by the end of the month

Same could be said of execution, mate

What if you end up raping innocents?

We'll unrape them.

Nah, execution makes martyrs and creates vendettas against the state when people realize they'll never see a loved one again over something trivial like shoplifting. Public anal raping leaves no blood on anyone's hands, emasculates the criminal, and leaves a living example to everyone else on what happens when you commit crime. There's also no way to spin it into a badge of honor to entice others to commit crime like surviving prison or earning the death penalty does.

Nobody will watch the slate of rapes for the day and think, "wow that's bad ass. That guys a monster and it's fucking cool", like they do when we see shows about tough guy in prison or saying bad ass last words on death row.

Plus it'd be less of a financial burden on the state. No need to house prisoners or pay for funerals. You just analy ravage them after the guilty verdict and keep it moving.

It'd be horrible, but that's a problem that lies moreso with the legal system wrongfully convicting innocents in a court of law than it does with the means of punishment after that conviction. Though I would like to suggest that if we find out that a person was wrongfully raped after the fact, to encourage that we either rape whoever was responsible for withholding evidence and/or the judge and jurors for making a clearly wrong and illegal conviction if they had evidence of innocence they chose to ignore.

This. My first girlfriend did this all the time, and I've heard horror stories from other people where they've gone through the same.

He does though, hes just fucking terrible at showing love

We do not yet possess that technology.

We also don't possess the technology to give people back the time they lost in prison or give them back their lives after execution, but I don't see you arguing about that?

I'm not sure he actually loved her until she became a version of him, but then he saw how fucking terrible dating himself was.

lordoftheflies0.tumblr.com/post/167575952742/female-cartman-heidi

Except that in practice this isn't true. Execution is demonstrably more efficient.

Nah. I think everyone's missing the point by assuming that he loves her as a person. Cartman's a lazy, stunted, maladjusted fuck, and people like that determine love by how much the other person does for them. Look at how he treats his mom. He probably "loves" Heidi for the way she makes him feel and the unconditional support she gives him. The only reason why he seems less bitchy with her now that she's fat is out of fear and also because she's a mini him who agrees with everything he believes in now.

Ah, I was hoping for more.

Got stats to back that up?

This

What if someone comes to terms with the fact that they'll have to have sex before they commit the crime? So after they've done it they'll pretend like don't want to be raped but in reality they'll just enjoy a sweet ride. Virtually no consequences.
Once it's consensual you can't rape it.

Wanted to snuggle, kiss and touch before. Suddenly loses interest in that when she becomes less physically attractive. It's fine to take it at face value, South Park kids aren't bound by what is realistic for kids their age. Unless of course it messes with your Cartman only likes guys headcanon. In which case rationalize away

Because he's a legitimate psychopath. They're not exactly prone to feeling love for other people.

>how much the other person does for them
As opposed to what? True love is not determined by intentions.

I could see Cartman offing himself but not for Heidi. To get back at someone or win a bet is much more likely. Or pure stupidity, like when he froze himself or jumped off his roof.

He showed sympathy for Shelly once