Is trump coming for the gays ?

Is trump coming for the gays ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZkK2_6H9MM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He held an LGBT flag in a rally

I hope she finds out she does

I hope so.

Trump is by far the most pro-faggot candidate in GOP history.

Still voting for him, but that's a fact.

This is a complete joke, are faggots really this dumb? Trump has never been against LGBT, link this video to that dumb faggot: youtube.com/watch?v=fZkK2_6H9MM

Literally hillary saying shes against gay marriage while sec of state.

wtf, i hate trump now

Liberals think Hilter is around every corner, and gays think every straight person is out to kill them like blacks think every white person is out to hang them.

They are so dumb that they created bogymen to rationalize not assimilating into society.

>basic human rights!

How do you even play the victim that hard

It's a shaming tactic. They do this to shut you up out of fear of public backlash

If you can lose a right as a human, then you never had it in the first place.

the whole "gay" thing is pretty irrelevant but libs care about it so much, so i guess i'd rather a candidate support it than not, because it could flip some leftys

You can't be this dumb OP. FUCKING MILO HAS BEEN SUPPORTING HIM THIS WHOLE FUCKING CAMPAIGN>>>TRUMP HAS TALKED QUITE A FEW TIMES ABOUT SUPPORTING LGBQT GODDAMN PAY ATTENTION.

WTF CAN I CHANEG MY VOTE???

How is Trump against basic human rights?

ALL GAYS SHALL BE GASSED
ALL JEWS
ALL MUDSHITS
ALL DEMOCRAPS
ALL NON-WHITES
ALL SPICS, TWICE
ALL NIGGERS 5, TIMES
GAS
GAS
GAS THEM ALL

MAKE EARTH WHITE AND GREAT

Don't forget the dealings with Saudi Arabia where gays get the death penalty.

He's not. Gays and women have been completely irrational about this entire election

insane

So actually they're just sorta shitposting on Twitter?

about time

Hillary Clinton hates gays. Her husband created the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), which she still supports to this day. There are video recordings and leaked e-mails proving this.

Donald Trump is indifferent. His position is that you do what you want as long as you aren't bothering anyone. He wants to provide incentives for families to raise children, and Hillary's campaign is trying to spin this into anti-gay rhetoric. It is not that.

Clearly, you are voting for Clinton. Please shut the fuck up, and go masturbate and cry while we win this election. Donald Trump will not "gas" anyone. We are looking for peace and prosperity. If you want war, go sit in your shitty "partition" of a room and cry.

I hope so.

She could be talking about if Hillary gets elected....

Fuckin liberal shitheads. They won't listen to us, they hold up placards to let in more rapefugee people... then wonder why they get raped.
They oppose DJT without knowing why. Then winder why they get beaten by blacks at BLM rallies whilst wearing their BLM t-shirt
And you try to tell them where they're going wrong and they just shriek nonsense.

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

>YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE!

Morons.

She probably is talking about Hillary. Everyone who has looked past the media lies, and has looked into source material (videos, crypto-verified e-mails), knows well that the only anti-gay option on the ticket is Hillary Clinton. She supports DOMA, and her staff repeatedly discusses her private position in e-mails. She is as anti-gay as they come. She is also a racist, against the poor, and hates her staff. Many people around her call her insufferable in as many ways possible.

Nah. She's actually a drill sergeant in the army, and says it's "in his platform" but I've never bothered to look it up. Mostly because HB2 didn't lead to transsexuals getting beaten and I don't think some minor verbiage buried somewhere will lead to gays being deported to fag island

Gay, voting for Trump, and hoping that I can be one of Mike Pence's secret gay prostitute suck & fucks (you KNOW that silver fox loves getting called "daddy" by a twink) .

MAGA!!!

I dislike Trump (lefty pol'er), but I'm fairly certain he's for gay rights.

do you like commies?

>are faggots really this dumb?
They turn it into a much bigger issue than it actually is because they are fucking drama queens.

I know a bunch of guys who are gay and were literally shitting their pants in fear of coming out and when they finally told their family they almost got mad that it was just accepted by them.

They live in their own fantasy world that is some bizarro version of the West where SA has already taken over and every fag is immediately put to the sword.

>hur dur, you must be a commie faggut

>every fag is immediately put to the sword.
too bad they still have pride parades and all that other bullshit.

faggots are disgusting mostly because they act like bags of shit that only care about dick.

like women on steroids.

>For decades has been Attending fashion shows and rubbing elbows with fashion industry icons in one of the gayest cities in the world
lol what a homophobe

No. saged.

fucking hell this place is such a faggot loving shithole

Nope. But Clinton's friendly rapefu- I mean refugees will be! Greeting them with sharpened blades and 7.62x51mm!!

i think this person is just concerned about the muslim immigration invasion under hillary

My faggot ass just voted for trump.

I want this era to be when LGBT turns away from all the Tumblr victim complex PC bullshit and get to live as human beings.

But he's going to build a wall!
Going to keep the emus out!

>They are so dumb that they created bogymen to rationalize not assimilating into society.
Hmmm, reminds me of a certain board... really made me think.

What do these stupid faggots think he's going to do? have police in their houses to make sure they don't shove things up their asses?

Kek this faggot that I knew in college made a Facebook post the other day saying ttat if anyone on his friends list is a Trump supporter, he's going to unfriend them because Trump hates gays. I posted a video clip of the Orlando shooters dad attending a Hillary rally. I got like 30 replies within 10 minutes but I didn't get a chance to read them because he rage unfriended me.

>gay relationship
>basic human right
This post is all kinds of retarded

>YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE!

Finally someone quotes this correctly.

fag*

Fuck the gays

Honestly, I don't give a fuck what gay people do in their spare time. I never have.

However, if keeping them from getting a fucking piece of paper is the worst thing Trump or his SCOTUS pick does, I honestly don't care that much.

We have much bigger problems and we always have.

Don't give a shit about abortion debate either. Kill babies or keep them. Don't care.

I care about economics and safe neighborhoods.

I'm so glad my Facebook friends aren't this insufferable or I'd reveal my power level like a mofo.

This lol, let´s not vote Trump because he is sexist but let´s vote for Hillary who will bring the so tolerant muslims

No you wouldn't.

Gays have the best rights in the USA. I'm so sick and tired of their complaining that I wish we could just ship them to countries that actually are anti-gay. I'm not even talking about obvious places the Middle East. I'm talking about Westernized countries like Japan who jail faggots who try to marry.

Women ought to be shipped to the middle east though. If only so they could see first hand what a real patriarchy looks like. I hope Trump wins, otherwise another 8 years of these fucking annoying faggots is going to result into an actual Literal Hitler and I won't have any remorse for these fucking morons.

What's her name OP?

>hillary wins
>starts ww3 straight away

In her 2017 there would be no one around ro argue about gays or blacks after the bomb

>tfw you'll never stop being attracted to teens

shhhh... it's funnier when it's unironic

it doesn't matter, the meme programming is complete

anyone who has the ability to rationally analyze candidates is a great minority - your vote is being watered down by a vast majority of people who just root for their politicsball team

Not at all, he actually has good gay voter support -- relative to other GOP noms in the past at least. IMO he should have played this angle harder, might have won him the election if he could have attacked HRC for her shit ideas about marriage in the past.

tfw no MAGA bf

Did you just say...

Politicsball?!?!?!!!!!

Open borders, no more white racism, freedom to express my sexuality!! What could go wrong!!

>HARAM!!!!

O-okay