Go! Cartoons/The Summoning

>over 1,000,000 YouTube views
What did Sup Forums think of this short? It seems like it's at least pretty popular.

youtube.com/watch?v=ElzEYgQW8f0

Other urls found in this thread:

kimberlys-habitation.tumblr.com/post/167655255024/
sweetzukicure.tumblr.com/post/167658691429
wahki.tumblr.com/post/167663625919/
creepystareguy.tumblr.com/post/167632058368/dont-pick-on-the-precious-occult-feline
r8-18.tumblr.com/post/167660511747/junk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mostly just want to fuck the main characters

The cartoon industry must be pretty stale if this is the bait people are clamouring for.

I am glad a lot of people caled for the crap that it is.
If you want to fap to the cat is ok , but dont overrate garbage like this.

Decent character design for the MC but floppy plotting and mediocre-at-best script. Too much screaming. Too derivative of Adventure Time.

The humor was shit, i felt bored watching it, but since i want to fuck claire ill give it another chance if it gets a series

This is actually pretty disgusting to rewatch if you know the "chocolate" is rabbit poop.

I think it's trash and precisely the kind of boring, ugly garbage that belongs on television today, which is a dying medium for a reason.

So, is she a cat or what?

1. Cute main character
2. Voice acting may not have alot range but at least her voice sounds sexy/cute.

- the humor needs a total make over, none of the grossout shit, no lolsorandom

-needs less adventure-timey side characters
and add more occultish felines or animal girls like the main oc

When all is said and done it's a pretty decent short. I'm glad it's seeing any popularity, because It's always funny when people here get mad that people like something when they find it average or worse.

The age of waifus dawns upon us.
Western TV must adapt or perish.

>tfw all criticism or compliments in this thread is gonna be accompanied with 'I want to fuck the MC'

Idiots like you are the reason shitty writing and plots get passes.

Will you stop shilling this thing?

Uh wrong sweetie
Nothing wrong with wanting to fuck its natrual
Right correct

Honestly I don't even see the appeal of the MC or the the art. The artstyle is awful, it'd be like wanting to fuck a Simpsons character or someone from Bob's Burgers

>implying you don't want to fuck a Simpsons character

Go back to jerking off over DrawnSex or PalComix if that's the case

Is that Chowder as the cat?

>it'd be like wanting to fuck a Simpsons character or someone from Bob's Burgers
I seen those guys, remember where you are.

>I dont understand the appeal of a goth character
What are you doing on Sup Forums?

Get back to work, Pan.

Hey, i said i fucking hated it, it was the cleanist most inoffensive trash ive seen for a so called “adult” cartoon channel. Still doesnt change the fact that i want to bone the cat girl

The pacing is shit like with all cartoons nowadays. The execution of the jokes is also godawful.

People only like this because of the fotm.

>not jerking off to tina belcher
Where do you think you are m8

kimberlys-habitation.tumblr.com/post/167655255024/

sweetzukicure.tumblr.com/post/167658691429

wahki.tumblr.com/post/167663625919/

I can see this getting pitched in a more fleshed-out manner to Cartoon Network.

I imagine in two years we'll see some form of the show on television.

she's an elf(bat)

If the thumbnail on the video was the other cat, this would had never reached 500K.

Design aside, for a character with a dark/evil/black magic gimmick Claire is kinda bland.

>characters

Wait who do you wanna fuck beside cute goth cat girl?

The cute cat boi too of course

How would you have fixed her? Because to me her design looks great its her character thats bland. I mean it wouldve been funny if she was actively killing people for sacrafices

>to me her design looks great its her character thats bland
That's what I meant, user.

I want to fuk the MC :DDDDDD

It's the same posts as every other thread.
>i want to fuck it
>it's bad, though
>but consider also, that it is good
>image and link reposts to necrobump the thread
The spam threads here are always made with a bit of "me too!" about them, but this is a especially sad one.

>1 million
>popular

Meanwhile Jontron biggest failures are movies that don't reach 3 millions

But Charles Manson really didn't do anything. It was one coerced testimony against everyone else's that the court used to basically condemn his lifestyle more than any crime that was committed.

The animation/art wasn't great. The voice acting was amateurish. The humor wasn't funny. I don't want to fuck the cat elf monster. I didn't like it that much,

If this is the quality that the rest of shorts are going to follow, I'm glad I ended up not pitching my short to them.

>I'm glad I ended up not pitching my short to them.

stupid. You could've been the one everyone went "wow, that was the best one of the bunch and the only really good one and the one that's totally going to get a series with sony" over

>get a series with sony
>sony
N-No! That's okay, user! I'm good!

It's shit and your waifu is shit too.

creepystareguy.tumblr.com/post/167632058368/dont-pick-on-the-precious-occult-feline

r8-18.tumblr.com/post/167660511747/junk

>the virgin ideaguy vs the chad showrunner

even a flawed commercial show is better than nothing at all.

What about people who are working on their ideas with the intention of pitching it?

To be fair, I didn't even know how awful Sony Pictures was at the time I planned to pitch my short. I chose not to pitch it because I wasn't too happy with the overall plan for the program when I read further into it.

Seeing the end result of Bee and Puppycat probably didn't help much either, and Sony had nothing to do with that train wreck.

she's 12 years old ffs

Source? She sounds like a teen at the least.

>She sounds like a teen at the least.
We've had cartoons where children sound like literal adults.

Old enough to have sexual urges. And to ovulate. Nature will take its course.

>short about a witch cat
>does almost no witch related things
Literally just change the first 40 and the last 20 seconds and this could have been aabout getting milk from the store. Don't bother using a prebuilt theme if you aren't gonna use it, that'll just annoy people coming for that theme.

Making YouTube videos is not "work," no matter what pan tries to convince you.

I give the episode a 3/5 and the mc a 5/5

>op gave it a thumbs up

I will find you OP...

Look at the filename, it's from Frederator's site.

No, she is a drawing with an arbitrary number set only to dissuad the weak willed.

That makes me really want to bully her sexually

>liking your own video

HAVE THEY NO SHAME

Una

>main character is voiced by the creator of the cartoon who can't voice act

Every time

>furry shit that is not even mediocre but plain bad
>i want to fuck le animal
Everytime

You do realize women begin puberty around age 9, which is the optimal age for marriage? 12 is perfectly within limits.

More like the cummoning, am I right ladies and gentlemen?

Dude. Have you ever met a female????

Peace Be Upon You

>over seven billion people on the planet
>video can only get a little over one million
top kek

I have a feeling that the author wanted to make Adventure Time but with his/her donut steel OC

considering women younger than 19 are at the greatest risk of dying during childbirth, I'd say thats bullshit.
from a purely objective standpoint, women are ate prome breeding age between 20-35
from a subjective standpoint, stop trying to come up with excuses to fuck kids, you fucking weirdo.

Honestly, just age up the characters when it comes to art. People don't complain when ya do that.

>People don't complain when ya do that.
Some do.

Must not have seen it. My only problem is when people claim the character is aged up, yet they still have the same design from the show.

I've seen complaints about it in Spooktober threads.

She's an elf, and since age laws only apply to humans...

If she's 12 and an elf, then she's probably like 2 in human years.

But if she's a cat, she's probably like 64 or something

>cute goth cat thing MC
>magic and shit, potential shenanigans material
>yeah, pretty derivative of AT but that's ending soon enough anyway
I want to see at least a few more episodes so I can see where this goes.

What qualities do you like of her character?

Different user, but she's got the usual sassy/tsundere qualities that a lot of goth characters have. I mean, they're all kind of samey, but I don't blame people for liking them. Add her to the goth girl harem.

Wouldn't she be more like 40 or something?

Pretty meh, I suspect it's only pupular because people want to fuck the cat. And I already know I'm right.

Ehhh....

It's meh. I don't like the voice for the main character, the cat's size seems kinda inconsistent and I'm honestly just fucking sick of lazy animation a la steven universe.

i like parts of it and the idea but i hate the execution.

>Caring about the age of a drawing

>tfw no qt deep-voiced goth gf
>goths are dead.

>Want trve kvlt Satanic witch cat/elf waifu, looked promising with upside down pentagram on forehead
>Get Tumblr "I'm pagan uwu" bullshit

No, elves live longer that humans on most settings

All the good goths are 2D.

>>over seven billion people on the planet
>>video can only get a little over one million
>top kek

Literally half of these billions are chinks without internet and niggers who dont even know anything other than clicking and fucking

I wanna say it's a legitimate Tumblr-cartoon, I say that without any insult or irony- it really does seem something created purely from from pseudo-dark cute comic from that website.

We don't want you futafags here. Go back to /d/.

>futafags
What

>considering women younger than 19 are at the greatest risk of dying during childbirth, I'd say thats bullshit.

Just put on a condom you wimp

this pic is futa.

That's why I clicked on it. It was a moment of weakness.

yeah, but that's like 71 or something in cat years.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL THE GOTH GIRLS
WHEERE THE FUCK DID THEEY GO

Tumblr, Twitter and instagram

sauce?

kek

It's unsafe for a women to get impregnate under the age of 15. You really want her dead.

Series is a go

milk