Combine the two most popular versions of Aquaman

>Combine the two most popular versions of Aquaman
>Dudebro Aquaman from Batman: The Brave and Bold
>90s Aquaman look

Is Aquaman fixed forever?

No, he's ruined forever.

>DC movie character

No, he can never escape his horrid beginnings.

We have to wait for Aquaman movie, WW was great on Patty jenkins movie but Snyder made her fucking awful on both of his movies because he's a bad director.

Thor was an awful character until thor 3

Let's see what Wan got.

Yes. Aquaman fits the barbarian personality much better than wonder Woman.

>Dudebro Aquaman from Batman: The Brave and Bold
This Aquaman who couldn't be assed to help until he had a personal stake and wishes to be as far away from Atlantis reminds you of the overly dutiful playful Aquaman from BATB?

Why is Wonder Woman supposed to be a barbarian

Thor and Captain America did.

Wonder Woman is an ancient greek ,the fucking literal opposite of barbarian

I was waiting for him to say outrages in the movie. Was suprised he didn't since they shoved that in, in the Justice league throne of alantis movie.

>Captain America
Excuse me?

>Brave and the bold Aquaman
>A dude bro
Take that back you piece of shit!

He’s a total Dudebro

Captain America wasn't bad, but the second half was pretty lacking.

Does he have enough screentime to make a lipsynch video of the Rousing song of Heroism?

Hope so. If the Aquaman movie does well and follows the lead for Atlantis and underwater combat set up in JL (seriously the physics on that underwater fight scene got me hype) then he has a good chance of entering the Zeitgeist as 'Badass King of the Oceans' instead of FamGuy 'I can talk to FIIIISH!'

>If the Aquaman movie does well
It won't, but if the Aquaman movie does well, then they'll do the same thing they did after Wonder Woman; let their minor success go to their heads and ride that artificial high into their next screaming failure because this universe has rot in the foundations.

Why do people put so much fucking importance on cinematic universes

Maybe if they put less focus on these movies being "connected" (I can't put enough quotes around that) people wouldn't be screaming that they shouldn't make any more movies because a different movie made by completely different people wasn't good

Half the Marvel movies weren't even that well received yet Marvel just moves the fuck on

I could give a shit if they were connected.
I'm saying that these characters are terrible and whatever plan that they're pretending to have will just lead them to the same failures and mistakes they've been making since 2010. I don't like this version of Aquaman. I don't like how the underwater scenes were ugly as sin and devoid of color. I don't like how Mera and Arthur have less chemistry than an abandoned meth lab. And even IF Wan manages to work a miracle and make something watchable, it will all be undone by the next movie, just like Wonder Woman was ruined by Justice League.

And quit making shit up with that Marvel movie crack. I didn't bring them up in the first place.

I'm not insulting Marvel for that, I'm saying it's a strength. Age of Ultron was lame but they just moved on and did Winter Soldier. Nobody liked Incredible Hulk so they just ignored it, recast and fixed the character.

Wonder Woman will be good again in Wonder Woman 2. Justice League 2 will be done by people not even involved in the first one, maybe even Jenkins or Wan if Aquaman is successful. They already even significantly readjusted Superman and Batman in JL because of how BvS was received.

Just take these movies on an individual basis and don't worry about what they're like in the other ones.

We deserve better than to be stuck with this shitty pattern. "Oh well, that one was terrible, but maybe the next movie will turn out good even though I have no reason to think that it will!"