This is the official RCP no tossup map

This is the official RCP no tossup map.

How do we fix NH? It's the last state he needs

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/electoral-college-voter-not-voting-clinton_us_581d145ae4b0d9ce6fbc3941
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
cbsnews.com/news/very-first-election-day-results-in/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tom Brady fixed NH for u last night. Don't worry.

That's just based on rigged polls

We fix it by making sure EVERYONE VOTES FOR TRUMP

GET OUT AND VOTE FOR TRUMP TODAY YOU FUCKHEADS

Nah nigga, Colorado is the play.

last poll i saw he was up in nh

Virtually any state being flipped from this map would flip the election.

At least one elector in Washington has said that he won't vote for Hillary no matter what, so that's 11/1 in Washington. huffingtonpost.com/entry/electoral-college-voter-not-voting-clinton_us_581d145ae4b0d9ce6fbc3941

He will likely win NH, that +11 Clinton poll is a total outlier.

Tell me amuricans why is FL red?Aren't they similar to their western coastal brethren the weed lmao?Except this guys like guns and have alligators.

Ins't FL a degenerate state?

>rigged polls
The votes are rigged too, so they're accurate.
I'm pretty sure he'll just waste it on mcmullin or some shit, it's only going to be significant if Trump wins CO but loses NV, which is unlikely

>blue PA
>blue MI

It's 271-267, Trump has at least one faithless WA elector.

NH only moved to hillary because of a +11 outlier poll

>red Texas

He'll win Michigan for certain. I'd put money on PA, NH and CO too. Too much fuckery going on in NV to believe he'll win there. Regardless, our fucking glorious country is going full MAGA today, folks.

MFW THIS IS THE EXACT MAP EXCEPT MY BASED HOME STATE OF VA SWINGS IT TO THE GOD EMPEROR AND I CAN FEEL LIKE MY VOTE REALLY DID MATTER.

SO

FUCKING

MAGA

KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS

ETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>blue colorado

Why is Sup Forums this delusional? MI is full of niggers, I don't know about PA but he won't win Michigan
Doesn't mean that elector is voting for Trump.
>too much fuckery going on in NV
What kind of fuckery? I thought NV was easy for him

Because a lot of black folks in Florida aren't allowed to vote.

It's one LESS vote for Clinton. It's be a million times better if he flipped, but just taking away one elector in Washington makes it so literally any state being flipped will win the race for Trump.

How the fuck will he get the Black vote dude?

tl;dr Latinos from Cali

NH is going red. Google midnight election 2016.

by executing democrat voters

>but just taking away one elector in Washington makes it so literally any state being flipped will win the race for Trump.

No it doesn't. If she's at 272, Trump is at 266. If she loses 1 to 271, and then loses another state for 2 or 3, she will be at 268 or 269, and Trump will be at 268 or 269.

The only thing this WA guy is going to do is turn a Clinton win into a tie.

Which works, because Republican house and all.

Hey someone should go to the NH polling stations and put up one of those "feminist muffin sale: $1 per muffin for men, c77 for women" stands, and spike the muffins with a poison that takes a few minutes to start acting.
Whoever buys one is 100% voting for Clinton, so nothing of value will be lost, and you can get out before they start dying.

Florida's white trash turnout was yuuuge

>The only thing this WA guy is going to do is turn a Clinton win into a tie.
>Which works, because Republican house and all.
Exactly, mate. Exactly.

Boy you Drumpf Drones are gonna be salty when he doesn't even win FL due to massive Latino turnout

>republican house
I don't trust those backstabbing shits, every republican politician was actively trying to sabotage Trump's campaign.
They're still part of the political establishment that's being threatened by him, so I wouldn't be surprised if they voted against him.

>red leaf

You mean they went for Trump?

Florida, North Carolina and Nevada are blue. Alaska probably, too. Might even be a blue Ohio by nightfall.

It's ogre.

Northern Florida is filled with hillbillies and white trash.

hate that archaic system

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

He said no toss-up map, you fucking frog.

Tell trump to talk about decriminalization of weed. ez Colorado.

>NH
>blue

explain why is New Mexico blue pls

mexicans

kill yourself you fucking subhuman
please

There is a large Cuban segment in Miami that is going Trump

Don't paint all Latinos with the same brush - some hate her with more passion than this board

Trump might carry NH

>CO
>NM
>GA
>Toss Ups

Do you think Detroit is all of Michigan?

From NH here, in my little town all I see are DJT signs. I've only seen like 2 signs for hilldog. Voted MAGA by the way.

are montana and wisconsin blue states?
fucking disgusting, it must be the scandinavian blood

WBUR is the best poll in NH. Ignore shit polls, trust good polls.

NH has been red for a year m8. We won

News here said that hillary already won nh

I just got back from my polling station in NH, and it's not looking good for Trump.

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Hillary for President bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left.

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the votes?

Look at NH polls. The one that has Clinton +11 is an inaccurate outlier. Either that one is wrong or all of the others are.

Trump will win NH

>Tell me amuricans why is FL red?

Florida is entirely old people waiting to die and Cubans.
The older you get the more conservative you get because with age comes intelligence. Liberals are predominantly college-age and ignorant to how the world actually works, knowing only what their Jewish professors tell them instead of basing any of their beliefs on real life experience.

Reagan gave Florida to the Cubans, which are basically sea-Mexicans. They have little loyalty to the Party of Gibs because their gibs are tied to old Republican programs and not Democrat welfare programs.

After Obama sucked Castro's dick on live television, their support dropped even further.

Well, of course the news is saying that. It's psyops. They're trying to demotivate Trump voters.

Remember: They also said that Brexit had no chance of happening.

I like this meme

>buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks
nh fag here, this is how I know your lying, we don't have those animals here, the cold keeps them away

oh thats how you know eh?

Damn i wish i knew more about your politics especially historical tendencies etc.Thx man !

Michigan has gone Democrat for the last 40 something years

>Michigan
>Blue

kek

>Reagan gave Florida to the Cubans, which are basically sea-Mexicans
>basically sea-Mexicans
>sea-Mexicans
>sea-Mexicans
>sea-Mexicans
my sides just made a run for the border

>that pic
my fucking sides burgerbro

He's taking Penn, NH, and Virginia.

He could make a run at Wisconsin, Colorado, and New Mexico.

All you faggots in all those locations, fucking get out there, get over your autism and get out there and vote.

Now!

Do it!

I've been so disappointed in my state the last few elections. All these fuckin Californians moving here for the weed and shit. Place has been going downhill since. RIP CO.

>a fucking leaf

They included an outlier poll that has her up +11 points to turn the aggregate to Clinton +0.3. Not sure how the fucked up the poll, but it also has Governor Sununu losing by a lot, when most other polls have him winning big league. Most polls have Trump up +1 to +5.

>Create your own map
kek

the delusion is real

good bantz

NH is only blue because of that one poll that has Hillary up by 11.

RCP should really remove it, it's an obvious bs poll.

There is no way PA is going Hillary. I see signs here everywhere for Trump. A proverbial sea of Trump bumper stickers. He has spent a fuckton of time campaigning here Hillary hasn't she's just betting on "my dead daddy is from Scranton, PA vote me te-he" fucking shill cunt. NEPA is Trump country. I got my tendies to go today, shaved my neck beard down, I'm headed for the poles.

find a flaw

>Nevada
>Blue

Wew

>the cold keeps them away
WTF that's not why I'm north of you in Montreal and we're 9.1% nog and 4.4% spic

>MI, CO, AZ

Illinois will only go red if Kek's blessed rains wash away the south and west sides of Chicago.

Arizona blue
Colorado red
Michigan red
Illinois red lawl wtf nigga u stupid

you may be right about il
rauner got in and folks have had just about enough of rahms bullshit

Colorado going red is one that jumps to mind. Michigan too.

And illinois, nigga you a retard.

It's raining in detroit today

Heard Nevada was going blue

Colorado, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire are all in play. If you live in one of those states, go vote Trump now or expect Kek's wrath.

IL is red

>IL red

don't

IT's raining in Detroit and Chicago today

REAL MAP COMING THROUGH

it's raining in detroit so they won't matter

Please Kek destroy Chicago

He's losing NV

I'm in Philly and its 100% Hillary here

I have never seen a non white besides the one Indian ran store in my town, we are around 98.8% white where I'm at with the rest being asian mostly. I think nh might be colder since it's far from the coast idk, we also don't have very many gibs and it's almost 95% rural

New Mexico is going to be red. It borders Mexico, thus the citizens are redpilled.

If enough bernouts write in Bernie's name, Hillary will lose votes. Convincing people to write in Bernie should not be that hard in NH.

well, duh.

it's the suburbs that will determine PA

Just accept it

New Hampshire or Colorado are going to decide it

already habbening

cbsnews.com/news/very-first-election-day-results-in/

>How do we fix

It will all be 'fix'ed if we just wait.

>blue
>CA

Singles says CA will be red