Concealing Power Level

Trying really hard to conceal my power level today. I work in Manhattan and everyone is extremely liberal. People at the office know I voted because I came in late and I know they're going to ask.

This one Asian woman asked straight up who I voted for and I told her I'd rather not talk about it. She immediately said "that means you voted trump" and started berating me. I explained to her my reasons, from her corruption with the Clinton to the fact that she is owned by special interests to her two faced policy switches on gay marriage, TPP and NAFTA. She did not know what the latter 2 were. She just responded by getting butthurt about his offensive comments.

Idk what to do for the rest of the day. More people will ask and they will undoubtedly have the same reaction. You can't not answer. I don't want to lose my job by getting the whole office buzzing that I'm the only Trump supporter.

4/10

It's America your actions were not illegal, so be proud tell all the cucks you voted for the next president Trump and they can suck it, if you get fired because you voted for someone that didn't like you can sue on the grounds of unfair dismissal.

Just lie.

I'm not going to get fired explicitly for voting trump, but if it comes time to lay people off, you know the Trump supporter is getting considered

2/10 not even good as a blog post.

try adding jews and explosions next time.

I voted today in Florida and soo many women here with #ImWithHer shirts. Sry bros we almost had it in the bag.

I hope this meme survives today, it would be vv fun

Just tell em you voted for Hillary, YOU ARE A TRUMP RESISTANCE FIGHTER, ACT NORMALLY GAIN THEIR CONFIDENCE WHILE REPORTING ALL YOU SEE AND HEAR> YOU WILL BE CONTACTED SHORTLY BY YOUR HANDLER> WE HAVE TOTAL CONFIDENCE IN YOUR ABILITY TO ACCOMPLISH THIS user>

Your only response needs to be "It's a secret ballot."

Just tell them "hopefully for the next president" then chuckle and give a cheeky little grin.

If they don't laugh as well, follow it up with a "if not then I totally wasted time I could've spent sleeping in! lol". Then walk away.

I've planned it out. But fortunately I work for a high profile defense contractor and 99% of our veterans. It's pretty one sided in the building.

Aren't votes a private matter in America?

>then chuckle and give a cheeky little grin

wow chad, you're so smooth, I bet you don't even have to map out responses to possible interactions you could have during the day

>talking to the old Asian lady

Damn why are asians so terrible to talk to? 10/10 they are the rudest people, even when they are "Americanized" enough to know.

If there's a hint of an accent it's almost always better to just avoid

>10/10 they are the rudest people
>Damn why are asians so terrible to talk to

rude people are funny desi. just be rude back.

YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE

Yeah, it doesn't mean obnoxious cunts won't whine about it to everyone though

I was talking casually about how terrible Hillary was to a Filipino coworker the other day. I let slip my power level a little bit by name dropping Soros.
Coworker replied, agreeing that he's a very, very evil man.

Felt pretty good.

Is this why elites pushed political correctness? People seem obsessed about offensive words then shit like nafta

Tfw your city is so cucked that people think you're trolling when you tell them about it

You revealed that you voted at all, idiot.

Should have said you decided not to vote and got breakfast instead. Eggs, hash browns, and sausage.

Should have just lied and said you voted Stein. RIP, OP's job.

Tell those fucking kikes that they better put some fucking sunblock on.

It's back to the fucking ovens after tonight.

>refuse to talk about it
>they fire you because they THINK you voted trump
>sue them for billions

I don't see the problem.

Oh, and start recording some of these conversations.