Do Canadians make a conscious effort to be subhumans, or does it come naturally?

Do Canadians make a conscious effort to be subhumans, or does it come naturally?

#notallcanadians

I won't put our Québec bros in the same basket.

>mad that we have the freedom to burn our own flag
>mad that we aren't indoctrinated to worship a piece of cloth

The leaf is a simple creature, driven by it's spinal reflexes. Experiments on dead leafs have shown that it will shitpost if it's nerves are stimulated with electricity.

Hillary is going to win and there's nothing you stormfags can do about it.

>Quebec bros
>Bunch of leftists

Fuck off
I don't consider them as bros.

Both

you french fucks are never alright. you're always the worst of any group you're a part of. your country deserves to be conquered by the somalis. if we had never allowed those fucking frogs to be a part of canada, we'd probably have landed on mars by now.

do you enjoy trueaoebaoue?

Canadians are pretentious and simultaneously stupid as fuck
Weak willed brainwashed little PC sheep with no spine

at least eugenics doesn't show our ancestors were criminals

Fuck you too buddy

>french

kek

Basically all of Ontario (if you avoid universities/colleges) other than the GTA and Alberta are p based.

Queebs are the worst

Lolololol Quebec

but toronto is where all the immigrant qt waifus are user

im from seirra leone

Yes Montreal is cucked. But so is Paris.

Kinda true french belgian are the worst, french swiss are the worst same for the french canucks.

Only the french germans in Alsace are good.

We don't have somalis btw they go in sweden and canada can't into space.

I fail to see how my colleagues astute observation contained fallacy

im indian fuckwit we rule africa.

I don't speak abo mate sorry

Canadians are a good people.

Dont fall for the cuck meme

about to go eat some pork and burn the quran, you mad

You know how most white liberals are sheltered and from well off families that protect them? the old joke behind every young liberal girl is a republican daddy with a checkbook, right?
Well check it out senpai, the entire country of Canada is that. Tucked all snugly and safe behind big Daddy America, it's only neighbor./ Big huge oceans full of Daddy's warships to keep the BAD PEOPLE AWAY. sO cANADA IS LIKE YOUR SNOTTY COLLEGE AGE DAUGHTER WHO TURNS INTO A PINKO AT COLLEGE JUST TO SPITE YOU.

Hillary is a fucking bond villain you moron

not at all, #ImWithYou #NotInMyCanada

fuck off were full

everybody but ya sheila aint she mate?

Blague marrante

sorry i dont speak madarin

fuck

off

probably for the best anyway. I don't think your bandwidth could handle proper unicode characters

were

what we protesting here then?

#ImWithHer