Justice League has the lowest opening of all DCEU films

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QKBBQ5HTj5E
youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125
youtube.com/watch?v=DrQcNwsjVEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ha there is justice in the world after all.

It's not that far off from wonder woman. And that almost mad a billion. This will be fine people. Relax. And stop fucking making bitch and complaint movies already.

I was going to feel bad about it, but then I saw the video with Ezra Miller and now beleive this movied didn't suffer enough.

>that per-screen-average decrease over time

Damn, that's honestly concerning, considering that JL should've at least had a higher per-screen average than WW (given that, y'know, it stars Gadot).

Women ralied behind Wonder Woman but they don't care about the JL overall. They won't support this even if Gadot is in it.

DELET THIS NOW HONEYBUNS.

JUSTICE LEAGUE?
MORE LIKE
"JUST US" IN THE THEATER

Oh well, they can't all be megahits shitting all over that year's Marvel film. We'll give you this one.

COME TOGETHER

umm I dont think so sweet tea

RIGHT NOW
in my ass~

youtu.be/QKBBQ5HTj5E

For fuck's sake, Mung.

There's only so long you can make shit films and get by on the IP name. Look at X Men

>Almost

Almost is like 20 mil away not 200

>This will be fine people
Er, no. The movie's a flop dude. It's total global opening is $281 million, compared to BvS' $424 million. The movie is already having big drops on its first weekend (15% on Saturday compared to Thor's 5%). The movie will be lucky to even hit $700 million by the end of it's run. Oh, and it's production budget is $300 million, with at least $150 million for marketing. So give or take it needs at the very least $850 million to break even (BvS needed $800m)

>XMen movies bad?

Never go full retard. And never go full MCU chode choker.

Wonder Woman was an abnormality. It had a pretty poor opening weekend, but did really well afterward. Justice League doing worse than it is a bad sign.

Meanwhile

>Marvel makes a good Thor movie
>WB finally gets Superman right in DCEU
What a time to be alive!

Wonder Woman had less than half of the bugdet plus far less money on adversiment.

Wonder woman had to make 310 millions to break even, justice league must make 600 millions to repay the all the costs

I will need to make 1,1 billion to make the same profit as wonder woman plus the fact that WB can make a wonder woman 2 with 120 millions if they wanted while justice league 2 would be at least 200 millions to make

Is fucked, WB will lose hundreds of millions for hiring zack snyder again

>WB finally gets Superman right in DCEU

Yeah, it only took for him helping to total half of his city, hated by half the population, getting nearly killed by fucking Batman, dying, losing his secret identity, coming back to life, the big team up movie to bomb, but hey, they finally got him "right."

Don't forget how he never had a no kill rule, he killed Zod in the start of his superhero life.

Wonder Woman had legs because of good word of mouth. Justice League does not. I predict a 60% second weekend drop.

Please stop talking about this stupid movie, IDC!

It's like... a JUST... ice league... you know... like it's JUST a block of ice... JUST ice...

May as well now since the DCEU is gonna crumble after this

Who makes these threads?

Someone who browses Sup Forums

Well, it is the first time he isn't completely under Snyder's thumb whose interest in Supes seems to begin and end with "Christ allegory".

I'd be happy for someone... anyone to now step in and pick a different angle to explore.
The character has sustained decades worth of stories. There has to be other stuff.

I had a suspicion it was someone like that!

Why don't the mods just do their jobs? Ban consolewar posters on sight. Ban Evansposters on sight. Ban any jobsworth that thinks discussing the budgets, revenue, etc. of movies/cartoons/comics is more interesting than actually talking about the source material.

>Ban Evansposters
Spotted the butthurt DCuck

Nope, I dislike 'em both. Marvel makes competent TV dinners you microwave and DC hires 1 star chefs to make 5 star meals and completely shits the bed every-time.

They're both just as retarded, but the constant, "HURR MY MOVIE ISN'T AS SHIT AS YOURS" is pathetic and is ruining the board. Even you responding like that is killing the board.

Wonder Woman didn't have a great opening weekend, but it had a ridiculously good second and third week to counterbalance it. Word of mouth made a huge difference for it because people were expecting a Wonder Woman movie to suck. That probably isn't going to happen for this one.

Jesus, he's insufferable isn't he?

Apocalypse was fucking awful dude.

t. DCuck

Wonder Woman's later week audience was women over the age of 25 to a degree never before seen in Superhero movies, according to number crunchers.

Diana's whole character development arc is ignored from Wonder Woman in this movie.
Batman himself castigates her for not getting over Steve and making a difference!
Batman!!! Giving her shit for not getting over the death of a loved one!!!11!!!

Lois is reduced to a pathetic whimpering idiot who can't even function professionally, and apologizes to Clark for being pathetic. (really!)

Nope, the girls aren't coming to the rescue of this one. Visited my dear old mother today (she loved WW way more than I did), she had "read from critics that they make Wonder Woman a second fiddle."

>Oh well, they can't all be megahits shitting all over that year's Marvel film.
More like none of them, Hell even Wonder Woman still got beat by Homecoming
>We'll give you this one.
Kek "one".

I’m a DC fan but I’ll be honest.. JL just looks mediocre from what I’ve seen on the trailers. It just doesnt compell me to go watch it for some reason.

I’m more excited for Coco than watching JL.

>Nope, I dislike 'em both. Marvel makes competent TV dinners you microwave and DC hires 1 star chefs to make 5 star meals and completely shits the bed every-time.

How many times are you going to post this? Do you honestly thinks it's insightful?

>"one"
Oh the absolute state!
But hey, did you know the DCEU is performing well against MCU films made 10 years ago?
That's SO SIGNIFICANT!

And here comes the DC fan so salty he claims both sides are shit but can't stop showing his bias long to fool anyone.

:^)
Just because you don't like hearing it, doesn't mean it's not true.

Many of them are reaching the Bargaining stage of grief at this point.

the "bargain" being that superhero movies were NEVER good, and that they lurk in these threads ironically.

>B-both sides are the same!

So you'll never stop posting it. Thanks.

Well, you have to account for the fact a lot of kids will be out of school this week, so the movie may get some decent numbers during the week to make the second week gross look a lot better than the usual drop.

Though I still think it will take a miracle for it to make the 750mil it needs to break even.

>Deadpool poster incapable of rational thought
Should've figured your post would be completely wrong.

There's a big issue coming next week for JL, though, and guess what?
It comes from Mexico.

user it's been four years. They're never reaching the bargaining stage

BUT WHAT DOES KRYSTEN RITTER LOOKS TO??

Not her feet, even she's disgusted by them

What video?

Hawkgirl made that joke in DCAU

I think user's referring to this video, specifically the tagged bit
youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125

Holy fuck even Gadot was cringing

Does this movie at least have good memes like Martha or "Stop invincible son!"?

Ezra Miller in the movie is like Roger Smith on drugs doing an impression of Sheldon Cooper dressed like the Flash.

Every Flash Scene:
-Goggle eyes "hilariously" at whatever is going on
-Mince and cringe like a spazz
-Make reference to what is obviously going on "This is a huge place/this is getting creepy/we are in trouble!"
-stay back as other heroes do shit
-SUDDENLY...super-slo-mo, garish lightning everywhere, brief glimpses of Flash, he does something minor, then trips and collapses/runs into wall
-repeat throughout movie EVERY SCENE

Cavill's face seems to be the biggest joke to come out of this

TELL ME, DO YOU BLEED!?
(The clearly poorly shopped Superman toothy snarl really sells it)
Martha to Lois "Clark always said you were the thirstiest woman he'd ever met...."

>"Clark always said you were the thirstiest woman he'd ever met...."
Jesus

>KA LEL NO
>Cavils CG face

So did homecoming for spider-man

This is his MOM saying this.

"What if we made a character so annoying that people would forget how bad Wesley-I mean Superman is?"

Homecoming opened to $21 million more than JUSTice League, on almost twice the budget

*half not twice

>Using meme math from redlettermedia
>manchildren Who reviews movies are marketing insiders
I swear RLM fans are the biggest retards than channel awesome fans. Marketing very rarely if ever same or half of a movie budget. Serliously fuck redlettermedia. Thanks to those cock suckers we ended up with the force waken.

Believe it or not. Saban power rangers made more than thor thanks to billion dollars worth of toy sales. Yet Saban power rangers still flop. Same toy sales Disney nu-star Wars isn’t getting.

>Batman himself castigates her for not getting over Steve and making a difference!
What the fuck? It was clearly implied that Diana was getting over Steve death since the conclusion of WW1 and had already moved on at the end of Wonder Woman.

Now I'm really convinced that Patty Jenkins is without a doubt a far better Director than Snyder ever was, she will probably recton this bullshit just like she retconned diane giving up on mankind on BvS

Matt Reeves also promised to ignore DCEU completelly

Now all we need to hear is if Wan will follow snyder ideas or not,

The shared universe is literally at the blink of being destroyed and each director making their own separate universe to get away from Snyder bullshit.

Daily reminder that gadot wanted Wonder Woman to have a new love interest on WW2 and even asked patty to think about it even though she already knew about Justice League script(WW not moving on from Steve) at this point.

>Same toy sales Disney nu-star Wars isn’t getting.
Are Star Wars toys selling poorly? I though BB-8 alone would sell like hotcakes with kids

>Redlettermedia
What the actual fuck are you talking about? That's actually what each movie made you mongoloid

X-men have only made 3 bad movies (x3, origins, apoc) and 1 arguably bad movie in (wolvierine) 2 good movies (x1, FC) and 4 great ones (X2, DoFP, Deadpool, Logan)
That's a better track record than MCU honestly with only 2 great movies (Ironman, WS) and 6 awful movies (IM 2&3, Thor 1&2, AoU and GotG2) the rest ranging between good and ok but all forgetable

Toys R us fag here. I can confirm Star Wars toys sell like shit, Girls don’t buy action figure. Boys don’t want to buy girl toys. It’s not rocket science

People think marketing budget is higher than a film budget because redlettermedia said so. Without backing up there calms. Marketing budget rarely fixed. WB don’t market movies heavily unless it’s batman. Justice league marketing likely very low compared to BVS.

Getting rid of the shared universe is dumb. Half the fun with these characters is all of them interacting. However, Snyder's horrible bullshit ways of connecting things with mangled New Gods Mother Box lore and so forth is just flat out retarded. They need to ditch his shit and let things flow much more slowly and naturally. Racing to the finish line has produced a jumbled mess nobody wanted to see. Something anybody paying attention has seen coming since MoS and the BvS->JL1->JL2 plan became clear. Crunching Justice League into one film just made this disaster even worse. Unite the Seven my fucking ass.

Foxfag get outta here no one gives a shit about you guys, trying to bait DC and MCU fans won't change that.

Not even a fox fag, just stating that MCU isn't some god send that can do no wrong

>Justice league marketing likely very low compared to BVS.
Yeah I'm calling bullshit. This is their flagship movie, THE JUSTICE LEAGUE. If anything it has more Marketing costs than BvS

Thanks for your subjective opinion!

No you're just claiming Fox hasn't constantly and consistently fucked up the Xmovies and being a "oh all mcu films are forgettable because I said so" jackasses.

But he's proving you wrong, by saying so!!!

This.

>This is their flagship movie,
No. Dumb arse. It batman. It always been batman. BVS is more of a batman movie than Superman

>Justice league marketing likely very low compared to BVS.
Not only am I pretty sure that's not true, if you seriously think that, that means you're basically admitting that WB had less faith in their response to the Avengers and the movie that was supposed to save the DCEU than BvS

Bet it'd be fun to be a fly on the wall at WB tomorrow.

>Don't forget how he never had a no kill rule, he killed Zod in the start of his superhero life.
How do you think he gets it?

Batman is in JL more than any other single character, by a considerable margin.

Of course, but I though Disney would be smart and make more of the side characters even if Rey is the main. Or if that would cause controversy do something like putting a Rei figure with the Millenium Falcon, I don't think a girl figure would be enough to stop boys from buying the Falcon

The are, one is Wal-Mart the other is Winn Dixie

youtube.com/watch?v=DrQcNwsjVEQ

>This is their flagship movie,
>No. Dumb arse.
Are you fucking stupid? Then what is this? The thing advertised as the big teamup movie finally having a JL altogether is what? Just some side DC flick like Suicide Squad? You're talking nonsense

GO BACK TV MARVEL SHRILL

My thoughts exactly.