Can Ultra Instinct be damaged by Flash or Clark?

Can Ultra Instinct be damaged by Flash or Clark?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RypIQOQHZks
youtu.be/PIdAzg4KVdA
youtube.com/watch?v=SNLSQSlkjRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one gives a shit.

You do

>Ultra Instinct
So Goku has a savage ultra instinct like wolverine now?

No, It's Spider-Man's spider senses mixed with Goku's reflexes and reaction speed.

Even better

youtu.be/RypIQOQHZks

No. Flash and Clark still outclass Goku in speed. Ultra Instincts may cause Goku to sense the attack his coming and automatically move out of the way, but if he's simply not fast enough to dodge then it's useless.

Flash maybe

Clark no

Remember raw speed =/= reaction or combat speed

I would wager Goku is actually faster in combat than Clark, though still completely outclassed by Flash

No, it's the new form they unlocked last week, it's basically Super Saiyan Black. It gives them black hair and a power up.

>Ultra Instincts may cause Goku to sense the attack his coming and automatically move out of the way, but if he's simply not fast enough to dodge then it's useless.

Yeah, that could work, and given the speed at which he moves, Flash could be able to damage him as well. The whole scene would look like this.

Sorry, I was just eradicating crime from another dozen or so multiverses when I came upon this thread.

What are we discussing?

Ultra Instinct Shaggy's got Goku beat

Only reason UI is effective is because Goku is faster than almost everyone on the show. I'm not sure about Superman, but Flash is faster than a teleporter, so Goku's getting clobbered by an infinite mass punch.

man we have these dragon ball threads almost every weekend, and i only ever look forward to those shaggy threads

Bad Shaggy from Legend of the Phantosaur would beat Ultra Instinct Goku with mild effort.

>Stardust uses his Namek Ray
>Goku is now stuck in powering-up animation until the heat death of the universe

It was unlocked sometime a month ago, this is just a reappearance and it only seems to happen when he is all out of energy (which is why people called it limit breaker goku for the longest time)

Plus it is called ultra INSTINCT. I think he is only dodging everything like he is fighting jesus because he is used to energy blasts and punches from the best, Clark and Barry would take some time for him to get used to especially since the form is at its weakest when the user has to think about what their next move is. Most heroes run straight at their opponents but they can also be unpredictable.

yes, now go back to Sup Forums with your daily dragon ball thread

Clark?
As in, Clark Kent?

...The reporter for the daily planet?
He's not exactly an athlete user...

Yes, it's just literally moving faster then a body can react, sure you feel it coming but can you move fast enough to lift your arm up or dodge out of the way?

barbatos eats goku and proceeds to solo Zeno

Oops, read the OP wrong. Answer still stands, just change the no to a yes.

Superman vs Goku 3 when?

youtu.be/PIdAzg4KVdA

Ultra Instinct is just Spider-Sense

Baby Goku, took him this long to reach the theta state.

No, he meant Clark as in Clarke, the comic book artist. Don't know why you'd want to see him fight Songoku, but I suppose if his creations can come in and play, then he'd win for sure - Melusine would just turn Goku into a toad.

Fuck that shit. Let's just take a moment to enjoy this slick Kamehameha Goku pulled off

Next thing he'll be putting Barry Allen against Goku, OP really likes stacking it in favor of Goku.

DB is Sup Forums

This

Goku is faster than Superman despite what Sup Forums says but Flash is on another level. Goku could even beat Supes in his current incarnation, not the amalgamation of all continuities they used in DB

why didnt she just raise her blast as he was sliding to off balance Goku?

goku's such a champ. still innovating after all this time. what a game changer.

Better question. What is more effective. Ultra Instincts or Spider-Senses? We're not talking about users of them though, so Spider-Man's reaction speed vs Goku's reaction speed doesn't play into the discussion.

Cuz she a dum dum and thought there was no way he would've been able to dodge the attack

it happened in like .0002 seconds or something and couldn't react properly.

Spider-Senses can detect anomalies in the fabric of space and time AND can sense through multiverses via Web of Life.

spider-senses>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ultra Insticts

Jiren is literally Superman if he was an alien so yes.

Spider sense can detect magical shit

Ultra instint just gives FTL reaction speed and removed Gokus limits

Flash would rape UI Goku before his body even has time to react.

Supes wouldn't have as easy of a time hitting Goku as Flash would but Supes would eventually be able to land blows on him as he sharpens his senses.

Ultra Instinct lets you fight and defend on autopilot when fully mastered. But Spider-Man became a precog and was actively preempting shit when he pushed it to its limits in that What If comic. That's pretty strong

Kefla is a universe buster and Goku in base form can destroy universes with his punches. UI Goku is far stronger than Mary Supes and will only get strongr.

>no beam struggle
Did Goku subconsciously concede that SSJ2 Berserker Kefla was stronger than him?

Superman can do that shit by sneezing.

Remember when base form Frieza casually blew up Planet Vegeta?

He destroys solar systems, not universes

Leave this thread Bendis.

Funny how feats never got any better. Beerus, Vados, Champa, Sidra, etc. all they do is blow up individual planets

>Kefla is a universe buster
fuck off

Exactly. Even Roshi is stronger than Namek saga Frieza now. He'd blow up DC Earth by opening a panty draw too quickly

>literally tells you in the latest episode

>Jiren is literally Superman if he was an alien so yes.
>Jiren is literally Superman if he was an alien so yes.
>Jiren is literally Superman
>if he was an alien
>If Superman was an alien
To be fair technically EVERYONE in DBS is an alien.

Where did he put his legs in 0:12? Seems like he's right in the radius of that blast.

>Literally tells you in the latest episode
>her ki blasts only pierce rocks
thing about Dragon Ball it's that it sucks for actual feats

And it means fucking shit because they'll never show it happening.

Clark: no
Flash: yes

God damn. Super is probably beyond salvaging but UI is the coolest thing to come out of it

Superman beat the shit out of Ultraman who is equal to Superman in all of his stats. Superman at his peak was able to see Barry Allen and Wally West running faster than an instant.

Did Beerus create a red mini sun against Goku?

youtube.com/watch?v=SNLSQSlkjRI

Here is the instant feat.

No wonder Final Crisis is often called "the Final Nail in DBZ's coffin" on this board.

UI in general is just a heightened sense of awareness, while Spidey sense is basically precognition. But despite that I don't know why Spiderman still gets hit, plot I suppose

>plot I suppose

This

UI basically makes Goku fight smarter.

I mean, they never really need to destroy an entire universe (or anything more than a planet at a time) so why would they?

It's just funny watching power level wankers headcanon feats when nothing more than blowing up planets is ever shown. More so in that if they could destroy universes, Zeno's abilities would not even be remotely impressive.

>runs out of stamina after AYYY BTFOs him
>regaiins it all within 3 mins of in-universe time while fighting, goes SSBKK and then activates UI when BTFO again
>reuses animation
Is Goku an android now?

It wasn't subconscious. He can't use UI to attack yet.

He is stronger than Kefla when he has a full tank and goes blue + kaio ken, but he was fighting her basically on fumes. Half the fight the spectators were wondering if he even could pull off blue during the battle.

UI doesn't really make him stronger. It just lets him tap into strength he normally wastes/can't access, and lets him use it to its utmost. Basically it's all about efficiency.

All the rocks there are Kachi Katchin, which is stated to be far harder than the Katchin steel we saw in DBZ (which broke the Z sword)

It was constructed by the Grand Padre, y es muy robusto

The Dark Multiverse would destroy the DB verse

Those are getting broken left and right by everyone. Might as well be regular rocks for all the good it's doing

Bullshit. Even Roshi can break those rocks. El Grande Padre es un hack

Well, a planet may as well be a beachball for all the difficulty it gave Golden Aged supes... so I fail to see your point.

All the people there are the "Strongest of their universes"

>doubting el perverto grande

Weren't they already busted at that point? He might have just been breaking open pre-shattered ones

Most of them are SS level or even less

SS is a multiplier now, so that doesn't mean much. SS Goku was able to land some hits on Beerus in Battle of the Gods.

A planet, yes. A single planet is like a beachball to golden age Mary Supes, just like a solar system was nothing to King Vegeta at a power leve of 10k. A UNIVERSE is like a beachball to Goku and his power actually has a basis and set in stone progression.

Now you are getting into reasons why fights like Gaara vs Toph don't work.

The sense may lower the assessment of speed by a fraction. But if the reaction time itself isn't faster, then it doesn't matter

I mean technically Superman is already "ultra instinct" level, he is faster than thought.

I think that to be fair, any universe could be fucked by the Dark Universe, considering it's almost always any normal universe against the worst nightmares of the DC multiverse.

Hmm, would the DB version of the Dark Universe be one where Zamasu's plan was successful? Or would that end in a paradox?

I don't know, I wouldn't mess with that guy.

Literally the last episode explained that UI at is current state isn't effective due to Goku cant utilize UI while offensively.

So? Thought is limited by neurons. Everyone in DB is FTL now and can process actions quicker than Superman could even perceive. By the time one of his neurons have fired, he's aready eating ki spam from Krillin.

Just wait until UI (mastered) or UI2.

Superman is an alien

>just like a solar system was nothing to King Vegeta at a power leve of 10k
Americans and their stupid dub

>20 years later
>More technology, skill, money, etc
>Art is billion times worse
This time line is the worst, movies are shit, comics are shit, anime is shit, everything is objectively worse than 20 years ago

>Can teleport
>Decides to spend 6 episodes walking to his target

There were a shit ton of anime/movies/cartoon/comics with awful art 20 years ago you retard

How? When has it ever been stated that they're faster than fucking light? They'd be able to go around the planet in under a second.

UI can't use teleportation

>Everyone in DB is FTL now and can process actions quicker than Superman could even perceive
Imagine being this stupid. No one in DB is FTL

Hit is honestly the best new character.

This is a fair point. Superman senses through his eyes, right?

Characters earlier than the Saiyan Saga were already abandoning their visual senses to use ki sensing instead. It was actually a point in a battle during Super. Ki sensing is not limited by the speed of light (ki can be sensed accurately light-years away instantly).

Superman may move as fast, but he'd be "overrunning his headlights" if he actually played by his stated abilities. Same with Flash, but you can usually handwave that away with the Speed Force.

Amd they had an excuse, today there isn't a single one with good art. 20 years ago still wins.

>Superman senses through his eyes, right?
Superman senses electromagnetic waves

> Superman senses through his eyes, right?
Superman moves at near light speed, do you actually think he sees at that speed?

... so do eyes.

EM waves don't go faster than the speed of light... because... my god do I have to say it?

>recent episode states Dyspo and Hit are definitively FTL
>Jiren is faster than time
>Goku UI is faster than that
>Goku can literally travel from any point in the multiverse to another with Instant Transmission so long as he has a lock
>not FTL

Superman would be dead before he could even react

So how does he see then? Because he should honestly be flying blind unless he has more FTL sensations that work via non-light based transmissions that I don't know about.

You know Flash and Supes can go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond light speed, right? Flash moves at 13 TRILLION the speed of light and treated that as a light jog. He instantly was in every place in the world at the same time, and didn't even sweat. Goku at his best multiplied by infinite is shit compared to them.