Why is Damian the greatest Batman of all time?

Why is Damian the greatest Batman of all time?

Because he was the greatest Robin

The whole point of Damian Bats is that he's a shitty Batman. Love his stories, though. Looking forward to the OGN.

Reminder that Timbats killed him and is thus factually superior.

Batman of Tomorrow baby

no barbatos hax

>not reading Super Sons

It would take more than nuking Gotham to get rid of Bat Dam

Dick is best Robin AND best Batman.

He is not dead, read Super Sons

>The Apocalypse is back on. Because I say so

FUCK YES.

this in super sons?

Is Super Sons actually good?
The only thing I’ve seen from that is a page when John punches Damian where everyone on this board went fucking insane over.
Also I’ve seen like 3 people saying it was trash.
Who should I believe?

Where are these from? Future’s End?

Different continuities. He was also pretty thoroughly killed by a nuke to the face in Batman Incorporated, and this was the Damian who sold his soul to Satan and was functionally immortal. Seems that no matter which continuity, Damian is a shitty Robin.

It's great. Plots in the first two arcs are fairly mundane but the dynamic between the two characters is impossible to hate.

It's my favorite Rebirth book after New Super-Man.

I like it. Its quite light hearted with character interaction and action. It writes Damian as a kid. even if you dont like it I am really hard pressed to understand why anyone would call it 'bad'

>Damian who sold his soul to Satan and was functionally immortal
wasn't that actually his the heretic

OP Pic is from Batman #666.

The other pic is from Super Sons #10.

Super Sons is really good. Hits just the right balance between endearing, serious and just the right amount of childish. The writer gets both of their voices exactly right. It's very good.

Bat Damian should stay a manlet

He is a skilled hunter.

Adept, merciless, half-cut with blood. As the best hunters are.

Super sons was a mistake.

I love the Batman Who Laughs.

Yes, I too, enjoy Judge Death's DC knock-off.

The big risk here is that he he overshadows the joker.

its hit and miss.
Speaking as someone who thinks Damian is neither good or bad, he has some alright moments in it, as well as some bad ones. He's not my favorite robin because I'm probably the only Timfag in existence, but he's not the worst either.

>because I'm probably the only Timfag in existence
This board is FULL of Timfags, dude

It's definitely the best Bat costume.

>Different continuities.
I don't think that's the case. This interlude shows him resurrecting from something and is leading to a story where Tim Bats goes to the past again.

That Batman Beyond timeline is not the canon future. It's a splintered thing that was prevented.

The duster

Well the last time we saw him he was caught up in an explosion but that was way before Tim bats.

I'm talking about the newest Supersons issue. It shows Damian Bats resurrecting from something, and the next arc is about evil Tim Bats from Titans Tomorrow, and this time bringing his team, going to the past again this time to kill Jon. So, I doubt these are different timelines.

It's a nice fun book that kids could actually read and get into comics through.

Its like the Transformers RID of comics. I'm sure the people who called it trash were very edgy.

Nah man pre52 Red Robin was gold

He wasn't shitty, he was just hard on himself. You weren't supposed to agree with him. He was fine at his job and rigging Gotham with a ton of explosives in advance was a good idea.

Damian is a shit-tier character who should have stayed dead.

Jean-Paul>>>>>>>>>Damian

Damian Bats was getting back off after Dr. Hurt convinced the US president to nuke Gotham after a spread of the Joker Plague. Hurt probably thought that Damian would be killed in the blast as well, but he'd sold his soul when he was fourteen so that he could protect Gotham in perpetuity, so...

Imagine actually being this wrong