Why are Donut Steel threads no longer sustainable?

Why are Donut Steel threads no longer sustainable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eLplLXk9tlU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought the idea of combing them with the Work On Your Art threads was a good idea.

I was waiting for one, honestly.

Even so, the combined threads die pretty quickly too.

i guess it's just that there's really no point to these threads anymore.

i mean it's really just "hey guy's check out my cool original character who kick's alot of ass" and that's pretty much it, not all of us ever expand on drawing comic or writing novel, and when some of us do we ultimately fail, or give up on the project.

HEY GUY CHECK OUT MY COOL BADASS CHARACTER!!!

I can't fucking draw, like at all.

forgot image

you can't draw a stick figure?

People just kept stealing them.

oc's?

Not to serve my purposes.

sad the other one died but im not giving up on uploading my shit just yet, you guys will have to suffer with me

have an eggy,,

they're pretty pointless. WOYA serves a very similar purpose, and isn't just restrained to the topic of OCs.

plus, most of Sup Forums would rather complain about other people's art than make their own.

true
youtube.com/watch?v=eLplLXk9tlU&feature=youtu.be

There, shes Capeshit now.

she has a small penis though

amazing

Have you a tumblr I can follow? I keep forgetting t save one, which is a shame since I am fascinated by your character.

cmon

a spicy meatball
narksfw@tumblr is me

No one can make outlandish OC characters on the level of Zack Snyder. That's why.

Here's my oc, Emme! She's a spy with stretchy powers. Works for a government group that takes in mutants and has them help people around the world, all while keeping them secret.

Ooo, love your art!!

Here's a character I had somebody draw. They said I could post it if I acknowledged that it was a request

thanks man, your arts cute! what are emmes colors and stuff, tell me everything

Been very slowly working on a design for a minor character.

You don't have to be able to draw.
Just be imaginative and roll your face over mspaint.

Well, here's a commission I got of Emme not too long ago haha, these are the usual colors and stuff that I go for! She's spunky and kinda hot-headed!

this is my oc, the eyebleeder. the yellow is for your benefit, he is supposed to be a red outline on whatever background makes it bleed best. because he is the eyebleeder

why do his eyes bleed user?

shes v cute man

he has haemolacria and he's very sensitive about it, he doesn't know why people keep asking

Oh man, thanks bud!! Definitely gonna follow your tumblr too btw, your art's stellar!

Im on fire today

The latest OC project and soon to be metroidvania game, 5 Sisters.

This looks neat!! Any details or?

Please tell me that none of them have colored streaks in their hair.

They are sisters of the head of a ninja clan, who were cursed by a demon as part of a plan to destroy their clan, and to be "forever together and forever apart", as only one sister can exist at a time. They were trapped within a scroll that was opened in present day releasing them. They seek to exact revenge and destroy the rival clan and demon and eliminate the curse. When they can transform between them, they are essentially the same as they were when they were cursed so they don't age. Still some story issues yo work out. Kind of my homage to the original TMNT

It's three colors. Black, white and red.
No colored streaks. Ew. No. Never

thats so sweet, thanks kiddo

Not bad, though as there can only be one around at the time, You're not going to have any good inter-sister dialog.
Unless they're all aware of what the current manifested host is doing and are 'voices' in their head talking to each other.

Which one is the crossdressing/trans brother?
Or is that the sixth ninja introduced in the Live action adaptation?

I feel like
"Go Sisters" / "Go Kunoichi" /"Go Ninjas" Would be a better title than 5 Sisters as you've got the play on words from Go being the Japanese number 5 and giving the title more of an adventure/less generic feel.

C u t e!! But who IS Eggy, what's their deal, tell the thread about 'em (unless I missed that in a prior thread hhhh)

Thought this was a donut steel thread?

Isn't this already an anime?

What?

My inspiration goes a little further back than that.

shes nothing too special desu, just an alien model who took a liking to earth. her and her friends like how tiny people are and think theyre cute, they pal around shopping and buying little trinkets like tourists (which they are). spends most of her time giving headpats and taking selfies with her fans

So it's a metroidvania clone taking thematic inspiration from a comic series which is a parody homage of a comic series that the said image also draws direct inspiration from?

no idea

i post my stuff on twitter because if anything, these threads would just delve into circlejerks and seeing the same characters over and over

Don't they have medicine for that?

I've been doodling this character on and off since we had an OC thread a few weeks ago. This is my third, and so far best full body drawing I've done of her, though that's not saying much.

Tree skeleton nutcracker I've been doodling for a while now

Wow dude, thanks. I was just demonstrating how much I suck. Maybe with some visual aid I can actually get around to writing for this character.

np man, i liked her colors and found the stick figure amusing

>sheer covering on a boob window
>boobs still too big to be covered completely
interesting.

There is a story to the character, I promise

Also got this frog girl.

HOL UP

Sup Forums doesn't make content, that's why.

Too many faggots would rather waste time in the Channel-tan threads than make actual original content.

I was thinking about making OC called Mary-sue. It is Lovecraftian succubus that enters MC life and slowly takes over by being the MC boyfriend or being his best friend.

I think Mary-sue should be a twisted version of a deviantart OC.

discord groups made artists get circlejerky and cocky and also stop making art.
now we don't have fun OCs nor FUN at all because people became cocksucking faggots who want others to behave accordingly.
discord was a mistake.

This is Arta-Žan.
He will hurt you based on how much of a beating you deserve.
Tis The Right.

/tg/ once tried to put together a Mary-Sue splat book for White Wolf - Mary-Sue, the Sueing. The idea was Mary Sues were all descendants of the original Sue and the more perfect they were the more powerful they were but also more alien and inhuman to the point they caused reality distortions. It was basically Demon crossed with Exalted

Goddamnit, I already got the image in my head.

Pretty cool guy.

Now you've got it.