Combine Bruce wank and Joker wank into one person

>Combine Bruce wank and Joker wank into one person.

DC is never going to kill off this character, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Batman:_I,_Joker
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No they are not.

...did they rip off Judge Death for the design too?

How is he different from Batzarro?

This much edge makes him more likely to bea JLA villain

Of course not

Hell, he's definitely gonna be the best selling oneshot and will probably sell more than the actual Batman book.

yup to the point that judge bat... i mean the batman who laughs kills everything on his earth but him and his robins.

What the fuck is this abomination of a design? Looks like the emo kids from my high school drew that

I'd like to see him in Kazuma Kaneko's style. To me he feels like something that would work in SMT, that's why I like him.

He did according to BC's list.

I like the costume when he killed the justice league the one he wears now just...................................sigh. I don't know how to explain it, just bad I guess.

I feel like "Batman who is also Joker" has been done before, but I can't think of any specific examples.
It feels super obvious as a concept, though.

elseworld i joker roughly

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Batman:_I,_Joker

Isn't he already confirmed to be appearing in one of those new series due to a cover leak? Yeah, he's staying, although I can't see the Batman books themselves using him much due to his multiverse ties (just like how Owlman barely appeared in Batman stories), but he probably will stay around as a general DCU villain.

He's completely different. Batzarrro is incompetent and dumb. Just comic relief. This one is a hyper competent Batman with Joker's lack of morality.

That is stupid.

wow 10 whole stores instead of all of diamond

he's staying in the immortals men #3

Wrong head gear honestly. That's a flashpoint accessory.

He did kill the Robins. Only Damian lived

I'd rather Bryce Wayne aka The Drowning stick around. She hates metas, and Aquaman could always use new villains

I can't wait for this stupid event to be over

i wonder what will happen when he interacts with the joker.

his eyes open, he sees the cancer destroying comics in its latest metastatized form.

Reminds me of those fuckers who hang out with Pinhead

Also almost Arkham Batman. In fact The Bat who Lmaos is closer to how bats got infected in that game.

Earth-3 Joker is usually essentially heroic Joker with Batman powers.