"Brandon McAdory, 23, wanted to dress for the occasion on Election Day...

"Brandon McAdory, 23, wanted to dress for the occasion on Election Day, so he wore a cape fashioned out of an American flag.

"I love my country, but it's going on the wrong path and now we need a huge change," said the Oak Park landscape, so excited to be voting for president for the second time that he was en route to his local voting precinct by 7:30 a.m.

He carried with him a folded up sign that read "Donald J. Trump 4 President 2016" in pen and highlighter letters.

"I'm tired of the Democratic Party. They're lying about helping the middle class," he said. "Nothing has changed for me. I decided to change parties."

In 2012, McAdory voted for Barack Obama. — Zlati Meyer, Staff Writer"

freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/08/live-updates-2016-michigan-us-presidential-election-results-exit-polls/93465200/

Racists, how does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/08/live-updates-2016-michigan-us-presidential-election-results-exit-polls/93465200/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Red pilled

Wtf I love niggers now

So a white feminist who votes clinton is superior to this guy?

I'm confused.

dat nigga he woke asf

Hopful that racial conflict can be resolved without violence, despite lack of historical precedence

Makes me feel like hes in an inbred state surrounded by albinos and he wants to fuck becky.

All niggers must be exterminated

Red pilled

>so he wore a cape fashioned out of an American flag.
Defacing the flag.

>freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/08/live-updates-2016-michigan-us-presidential-election-results-exit-polls/93465200/

Oak Park is a city in south Oakland County of the U.S. state of Michigan. It is a northern suburb of the city of Detroit

So no. And Becky the white girl is voting clinton because vagina so that's not the reason......

There are a lot of blacks who are supporting Trump but we -- I mean they have to hide their power levels.
Blacks folks get crazy when you speak out against the Democrats.

W O K E
O
K
E

Would you rather he burn it or wipe his ass with it like BLM?

One on thright looks like a blonde Prince Harry

10th mountain memorial event.

You saying this guy is a criminal?

This guy is a criminal to you to then?

Montford Point Marine Association.

Good luck with that.

An upstanding black man. Bless him

>Hopful that racial conflict can be resolved without violence, despite lack of historical precedence

You winrar.

ooga booga dem gubments bes gib some paper shiiieeet

Has anyone ever stopped to think that maybe your life is shit, because you're shit?