I'm an undecided voter...

I'm an undecided voter. I'm of average intelligence and don't watch the news and haven't paid attention to any of this election. Convince me who I should give my vote to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q714fz3Cu4
youtube.com/watch?v=wHvb7WjDHfw
assets.donaldjtrump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

clinton

trump is a nazi

>don't watch the news and haven't paid attention to any of this election
Gary Johnson is your guy then

Trump

>Asking Sup Forums who to vote for

Best election source can confirm

Hillary Guide
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q714fz3Cu4
--
Trump Guide
youtube.com/watch?v=wHvb7WjDHfw

Vote for Change.

4 more years of Obama or a Patriotic wildcard?

break down the two-party-stranglehold!

trump

because trump is a nazi

Sluníčko go home.

Trump
assets.donaldjtrump .com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

He wants term limits on congress and restrictions on lobbying.

And hillary is a criminal, a liar, and a warmonger

MADAM PRESIDENT OF COURSE

Gary Johnson is your man.
You can decide: An orange maniac that doesnt know shit about anything vs. a crooked warmonger that wants to uptain the status quo while preparing for WWIII.
Seriously, do the right thing, vote libertarian.

your digits are 88
88=heil hitler

trump is literally hitler

VOTE TRUMP

Hillary is at this point undeniably guilty of a felony, and realistically many up to and including treasons (really this hardly even a stretch). Beyond that she has received many millions of dollars from foreign nations such as Saudi Arabia (likely in exchange for political favors). Finally and most importantly she has a very hostile foreign policy and seems to be activity pushing for war with Russia. This is the most important, any war with Russia would mean unbelievable suffering and instability for most of the world including the US

So basically anyone besides her

Also Trump will MAGA

Do you want to pay more taxes or less taxes? Do you want more crime or less crime? Do you want more refugees and immigrants or a secure border? Do you want to be continue the failed policies and aggressive third world interventionism of the past 60 years, by failed politicians that only enrich themselves, their donors, and their benefactors, or do you want to restore power to the people so our nation can once again regain prosperity?

>I'm an undecided voter.
You are literally retarded then.
>N-no I just h-haven't been p-paying attention!
Ignorance is self-imposed stupidity.

geht Merkel das Arschloch lecken ihr Schwuchteln

it literally doesn't matter

save time and jerk off instead

hear me out OP, you can't deny the fact Trump will be good with money, who cares about anything else?

/thread

Thank you everyone I did some reading from some of the sources and I'm going with trump.

Do what I did.

write in NUKE ISRAEL

feltgoodman.jpg

sounds fake and gay

Three choices really.

Globalism and progressiveness, the liberal platform. Tolerance, coming together, more welfare, higher taxes, more refugees, tax cuts on the rich, etc. More involvement on the world stage from the US.

Or something more nationlistic and conservative. Law and order. Less refugees, walls, lower taxes. Less being fucked by other countries and pacts such as NAFTA and NATO.

If you don't fall in line with either of these ideologies then throw your vote away for either Aleppo man or the GMILF.

Wir mussen die Juden ausrotten!

kek

MAGA

You will look upon this vote 5 years from now, 10, even 20, as the most important vote of your life. This is when America regains her Independence.

>of average intelligence
>undecided

FUCK off

I'm going with trump. I am allowed out 3 times a year and this is my 3rd time.

Darrel Castle. Be contrarian.

are you a felon?

Alrighty then, god speed. It's good for everyone to vote no matter who it is for.

don't try to educate yourself about real issues on Sup Forums

if there are issues you care about do some quick research on where each candidate stands on them

WTF I can't vote today? I thought I could vote on Twitter for Trump. Why did they change the rules it's 2016 ffs

I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

No. I still live at home and parents don't let me out much. I get 3 days throughout the year to go out on my own.

HILLARY IS A KIDDY FIDDLING CANNIBAL SATANIST WHO IS FUNDING ISIS.

BUT APPARENTLY A RICH GUY WHO IS HONEST ABOUT THE FACT WOMEN WANT TO FUCK HIM IS EVIL.

PRAISE BE TO KEK
THIS POST ENDS IN SEVEN

This.

trump will cut your taxes and clinton will raise them. depending how much you make it could mean thousands of dollars more per year in your household.

I don't understand why anyone should care about Aleppo. No one else in the US did until the Jew media started showing pictures of dead kids washing up on beaches. Also it's a trick question because Libertarians aren't going to care about foreign wars where the US had no business involving itself in the first place

This is a perfect summary.

Note, if things go crazy due to the war that the globalists want between the US and Syria I will never help a Democrat or Democrat voter.

I keep survival supplies that go on rations during wartime, watching liberal voters choke to death without epipens if the pharmacy is closed will be comfy desu.

>"average intelligence"
>doesn't know shit about the election
>lives with his parents
>only allowed out 3 times a year
Nice lies, fuckface.

a group of international criminals have been working to completely take over the most powerful government in existence. hillary represents these criminals.
donald trump represents the citizens. the ones who can see clearly what is happening and even the ones who don't.
vote for trump

who cares lol

Rekt

He didnt even say stay out of. He gave some stupid answear to try to appeal to everyone. He couldnt think of any leader that he liked because he was trying to think of the perfect one. He has no real opinions. What a dumbass