What did huffington post mean by this?

What did huffington post mean by this?

That they are unrepentant cucks.

I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR

Did you not see the pic with only women on the board? This Huffington bitch has done everything in her power to try propel Clindon forward, they're great 'friends' so probably pedo buddies.

Seems spiteful desu

"PLEASE DO NOT VOTE IF UR A DRIMPF SUPPORT!! LOOK! IT WOULD BE A WASTED VOTE"

Easy to know the outcome when everything was already planned out.

That Trump knew he lost 2 weeks ago when early voting started.

The Huffington Post is essentially the left-wing version of Breitbart, so take its projections with a grain of salt. That being said, Trump winning is insanely unlikely.

They threw out the one or two outlier polls that ever showed Trump winning outside the margin of error.

That is pretty much all it takes to get a 90%+ chance at Hillary, given the remaining polls.

Here is why they can do that and get away with it. Hillary has this election no matter what some autistic frog with a bunch of 7s says.

With a 98% margin of error that is.

i was going to vote for trump but desu i guess theres no point oh well

you see the bluepill, right? its even blue for fucks sake

>percent of simulations where each candidate becomes president

That obviously because Trump is a racist that wants to deport all hispanics and re-enslave black people he will never win.

If trump wins what will their readers think,
.5%???? I though it was impossible.
Just him winning is going to redpill them so much

>Trump is only 5x more likely to win than fucking gary johnson and jill stein

what the fuck did HuPo mean by this

they will respect the power of kek now

Repent, ye of little faith

lol they fucking hate the guy
This morning I read a newspaper from Spain that is published here, almost all articles mocking Trump. Local press is anti Trump but at least they aren't that obvious.

But Burgers will teach them.

At least I know ONE other guy in my social circle who is 100% redpilled, otherwise I'd just have to pretend to be a leftist all the time.

5 x 0 = 0

They mean take screenshots, because it'll be hilarious throwing this back at them if Trump wins.

>B-but, 1.5% isn't zero!

>100 - 98.2 = 1.8
>Trump 1.5
Americans

it's El PaĆ­s, I work in a news stand so I open it every morning. Pro Hillary as it gets, anti Brexit, pro Colombian FARC, also extremely anti Russian.
Corriere della sera is also shilling for Clinton.
European press is bluepilled as fuck wtf.

They are propagandists and everyone knows it now. The only people who will still read that trash are collaborator Marxists.