I live in Maryland

Should I even bother voting trump?

Yes. Your vote still gets counted.

Yes, popular vote totals set something of a tone

Yes

Do it!

But Maryland only ever turned red once for Reagan tho

Yes

So this is a slide thread that I'm bumping? Fine.

Donald rhymes with Ronald

Maryland will go red, but only if you vote op

Yes

>Donald rhymes with Ronald

I did as soon as the station opened this morning, and I voted against every Dem on the ballot, as well as the Poo and black lady running for some school shit that will never affect me.

I know he's not going to win this shithole state, but god dammit it's the least I can do for Dastardly Don and you should too, if only to be able to look at some nog in the voting line and know that you can at least cancel him out.

Eastern shore garbage? I'm in MD too and pretty much everyone I know is voting hillary or 3rd party.

Isnt gonna get better if you dont vote. Hopefully Hogans massive popularity puts a dent in the 2-1 Dem-Repub ratio.

Yes bro and vote republican representatives

MD district 8 here
Our ticket: (R)Dan Cox for House of Representatives and (R)Kathy Szeliga for Senate

yes

You should. It's really only the Western Shore fags that keep us blue

You must, I voted early. Send a message and vote against all the idiotic local proposals as well.

>Hogans massive popularity
uhh?

The dude inherited a great economy from O'Malley and all he has to do is not fuck things up, of course people like him.

Not to mention the cancer sympathy.

MoCo. All my friends here are voting Trump but they're mostly mil so the votes don't matter for this state.

OP, your trips are urging you to MAGA. Cecil county here, all I see are Trump signs.

>Yes

Voting down the ballot is more important than voting for the President

>the Western Shore fags that keep us blue
yeah because no one lives anywhere else

I doubt you have many friends then. I am in gaithersburg and everyone is voting for hillary around here, if you go up to fredrick MD then you get some trump nuts, but in MoCo it is VERY solidly blue.

Hell the only person I know in Moco voting for trump is a trust fund baby in potomac.