LANDSLIDE INCOMING

LANDSLIDE INCOMING

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalistpapers.org/us/rupert-murdoch-ordered-fox-news-anchors-to-attack-trump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he was talking about Hillary desu

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Shill somewhere else, you have little time left.

Bill has always been full of shit

All hilldawgs according to my local news. It's a slaughter boys...

>Witnessed

what did he mean by this?

This just in: Fox News is biased and overrepresents republicans just like CNN

Link?

WAIT WTF FOXNEWS IS SHILLING FOR THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE ON ED???

Hold the FUCKING phone!!! We did it REDDIT!!!!

I am starting to report this pasta now

>not Algerians and Pakis
At least make it a bit more topical

Bill Mitchell is confirmation bias personified.

Why would anyone vote for Trump? No one wants to declare themselves a racist and a misogynist.

actually fox news management is against trump. update your script.

My friend just came back from the polls, said he's never seen so many people wearing red in one place, huge line.

In fucking MARYLAND.

Really trying to earn those last shekels huh?

Guys, I just got back from my Norwegian polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Somalis, Pakistanis and numales brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

What is the "real voters" segment and why is it a good predictor?

Dems always wait till the election day for turn out. this is normal

Shit Trump forgot to campaign in Norway!

AHAHAHA GET FUCKED FAGGOT YOU WILL HANG

Pennsylvania here.

Had a great time voting this morning before work. Literally no Drumpf cowards turned up, as expected. We even had a sing-along while waiting to enter, "We Will Overcome" was a particular favorite. We were all in tears by the time the doors entered, and afterwards we all gathered outside to hug and celebrate our first ever woman president. One Drumpf loser did turn up, some scrawny, pale kid with patchy facial hair and a voice which hadn't quite broken, but he ran away as soon as he came near and saw that Pennsylvania had voted for hope, not hate.

>This just in: Fox News is biased and overrepresents republicans just like CNN
>Fox News is biased and overrepresents republicans just like CNN
>overrepresents republicans just like CNN
>CNN

>Trump is a real republican meymey
You fuckers have one chance
ONE CHANCE
to elect a guy who doesnt bow down to political parties and their elites
who doesn't take SHIT from cocksucking bureaucrats who have been fucking over the West for over a century
who doesn't give a shit about identity politics or distractions and just wants to get the shit done that people WANT done

This is the moment.
Now go fucking vote for your guy.

Rupert Murdoch supports Trump. Check his twitter.

Nice try shill

I don't know man, I can't stop finding this pasta hilarious

Well there goes 5 electoral votes..

Mfw im in maryland and all i ever see is trump signs and tshirts. Only ever seen one.. ONE Hillary sign.

Everyone i ask is voting for trump. Every facebook post.. Trump.

Mfw maryland looking good!

Idk about the polls though cause i voted via absentee

Guys, I just got back from my American Institute in Taiwan polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, '我跟她在一起' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, '愛川普的恨' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized mainlanders, Indonesians and Filipinos brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

Why do people keep shilling this literal-who Bill Mitchell guy?

>Bill Mitchell

Any time I've posted Trump shit on facebook all my Maryland family members liked it

In the Republic of China? Not exactly a priority, how many Americans could possibly be there?

>being this mad

Don't get your hopes up, guys. Baltimore and PG county will ensure that Maryland goes blue.

>sing-along
What is wrong with you people?

>being quintessentially french

pretty good

I meant to wear red today but all my red shit is in the wash.

Isn't this the guy that doesn't understand how polling works?

>King of Kong

saved

look at the Pepe Le Pew enforce damage control

Just got back from my polling station and it doesn't look good for trump.

There was nobody there and when I went in the officials told me I couldn't vote in a US election and threatened to hook me in the gabber for trying to mug him off.

it's a pasta u dip

publicly he has to. he tried to influence the debates against trump in the primaries.

thefederalistpapers.org/us/rupert-murdoch-ordered-fox-news-anchors-to-attack-trump

Wait, The Doors entered? Did you get an autograph?

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's looking incredible for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, Hillary for prison shirts, all MAGA hats. Outside, 'lock her up' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Americans, patriots and veterans brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Hillary have a strategy to get out the vote?.. Really Made Me THINK!

Niggers on the Internet are complaining about having to choose between two white people, they won't even get off their ass to vote unless they are bussed around.

Which state?

I'm going to miss the EVEN FURTHER BEYOND-teir shitposting that's gone one over the last several months.

Its a pasta leaf. Just ignore it

Why are so many openly dumb people political commentators in the us?

Dude trump is getting slaughtered here in TX. I was hoping blue Texas was a meme but Jesus Christ. If you are a registered republican the poll operators are literally strip searching you for anything like a camera or a phone that could take a photo of your vote. They are letting registered dems do whatever the hell they want. I've several people vote then just get back in line to vote again. We are so fucking cooked.

The copy pasta has evolved.

It is on TV, so it most be true!

Im not supprized

Today on stories that never happened
Even if something like this would happen, Why not directly call the cops

>how many Americans could possibly be there?

Few thousands real Americans working and living, and not counting those who are clearly US military personnel but not wearing a proper uniform in a lot of our radar base.

Probably some where 10s of thousand for duel citizens who live in Taiwan but also have US passport. Those don't vote.

Fox News diner poll has TRUMP WINNING

michigan guy here, on holiday in bongland. just got back from the polling station, and boy is it looking good for jeb

Unlike Germany, where they're all biased left wing propagandists

GET THE FUCK OUT AND VOTE CUNTS

Don't worry, some of those redditors will stay

posts like these always remind me to get my black ass up and head to a polling station. thanks user

>michigan guy here, on holiday in bongland
>on holiday
So close Britbro, we call it vacation.

Fox has always gone hard for the republican candidate, Trump isn't an exception. It's funny that even in their projections Trump loses, lel.

Boys, I just came back from OSU in Central Ohio, there were some people shilling for hill and guess what?

EVERYONE was ignoring them, I even saw a patriot wearing a MAGA hat right on the oval. OHIO is red the RUST BELT is RED MAGA.

i called the police but they just said get used to madam president and said they'd voted three times already themselves

>an American saying "on holiday"

>Bill Mitchell
>not a propagandist

MAGA lads

COME ON AMERICA LET THE WHITE MAN COME HOME

As much as I wish it were possible this happens every year. PG County and Anne Arundel are what decides the votes and that's where all the niggers and "I'm rich and smart so I vote blue because I know what's good for you" voters are. I'm very hesitant about saying Trump will win.

t. Annapolitan

I believe you ;)
YASSSS QUEEN!

At least both sides have propagandists here

It's a good ol rigging boys

it worked!

how can ANYONE possibly believe, that hillary will win

the evidence is with our eyes

Trump signs EVERYWHERE, not a hillary sticker to be seen
Rallies, trump alone, 30K +

hillary, needs musicians and presidents to get close to 30K

I MEAN COME ON............

seriously. Does anyone for one moment believe she won fairly

I BET ANYTHING, we look at those fucking voting machines and match them up to those states, She won in every one where the voting machines are.
Coincidence...ya. i don't think so.

Cincinnati bro here. All the people voting for $illary at the local church a few blocks away were elder, broke ass niggas who took the bait.

The fucking guard at my job who's been in the millitary during Bush/Clinton fucking hates them and is voting Trump.

CNN and MSNBC overrepresent Liberals, FOX overrepresents Republicans.

Guess which one gets the best ratings of the three?

Cops don't vote democrat, shitposter

is it for papa, or the hill?

At what point do you think we'll see Hillary and her supporters start going "MUH KREMLIN RIGGING"

Just turned up to the polling station to vote and it's not looking good guys. There were no Trump supporters anywhere, in fact nobody was there at all, and I couldn't even find the voting slip or any indication of any kind of election taking place.

If I can't vote then I will throw my lot in with KEK and ask for his blessing.

That machine better not be Soros approved, user.

welp i'll inform you as well. there you go. now you can update your script too.

Maryland should just balkanize. The DC suburbs and NOVA should form their own shit-tier state. Western MD should join with West Virginia. The eastern shore should join with Delaware and those two counties of VA to form the state of Delmarva

ELECTRONIC WTF HAVE YOU NOT READ ANYTHING????

Bill Mitchell is a yuuuge Trump surrogate.

You know the new emails talked about "cleaning up CTR" right? I don't know where you are but I'd hide before you suicide yourself with a shotgun blast to the cerebellum.

but somehow hillary is even close to winning?

If this isn't fucking obvious rigging. I dont' know what is.

Hahaha you goys are so funny with your memes, but it's time to stop and grow up a little, no?

He's talking about Trump.

Even Breitbart did polls with Trump losing..

Good for you that your boss is letting you outta work to vote today.

Then go to Compton. BLOODS YO