As a NEET who doesn't want to work, which candidate will benefit me more?

As a NEET who doesn't want to work, which candidate will benefit me more?

Calling all Trump supporters and CTR alike to sell your candidate to me before I go vote.

Kill yourself. Go get a job and education.

it honestly doesn't matter. your vote is pointless. get comfy and watch the nerds get excited over a fix.

No.
That's the best you guys got?

Are you white or of color?Cause Hillary only gives free shit to colored fucks,if you are white might as well go with Trump since he is trying to make you people in dominance,if u are of color than Hillary.There are also rumors of a WW3 if Hillary is elected,but that's probably bullshit,still if you get drafter your NEET life is over.

just vote Trump you greedy fuck

are you retarded. Trump will gut welfare/benefits for NEETS/disabled/elderly, he wants all poor people to become wageslaves to his CEO cronies

Trump will benefit you more because you wont get drafted for a major war with russia.

trump is more likely to get you job but will probably cut your tendie money

He wants all people, including CEOs to Make America Great AgainĀ©.

If you vote Trump you're guaranteed not to be drafted for WW3 with Russia because Trump won't start shit like Hillary. Also a vote for Trump is an investment for the future. Drain the swamp and end the Bush/Clinton 20+ year whitehouse oligarch rule

Hillary is pro-welfare.

Donald is against net neutrality.

Donald has the potential to actually ruin the internet, one of the only things that matters to you.

if you're black or mexican, hillary. if not, neither.

>Donald is against net neutrality.

"net neutrality" actually ruins the internet, if you understood how networking worked you would realize what a terrible idea that is

>Donald is against net neutrality.
Yeah just give our government control of the internet for 'neutrality' while we bring 'democracy' to Syria. They won't get to choose their 'democratic' leader though, because they are stupid. We have to choose their democratic leader, and if you disagree you are against democracy.

No actual difference between either choice. GIB ME DAT money will never be touched by either party, due to Congressional representation for poor red states and blue states with a lot of minorities.

You probably aren't even registered to vote if you are a NEET. So I could give a fuck less.

Sup Forums here.

you're both so fucking stupid.

>making it harder for major providers to do instant improvised traffic routing deals
>a good idea

Sup Forums is moron desu, ever since you stopped being the unofficial loli board.

I wish I could be a NEET, just hole myself up here, play vidya and watch movies, eat sleep and whack off. I'd still be depressed, but at least I wouldn't have to deal with people.
But life's responsibilities force me to work to pay bills and put food on the table. Honestly don't know how these smelly, retarded nigras all get EBT. Do they just put on a crying act?

wtf #imforher now

Oh and I'm sure you also support Obama's new "Truth tests" for the internet media? Can't have this 'wild wild west' landscape!

Trump. He will deport spics and improve the economy so there will be more gibs for you. More people working and paying taxes to pay your neetbux.

>claims to be from Sup Forums implying that makes him smart
>no arguments
go shit post about /dpt/ image not being anime you stupid fucking nigger

Neither are good candidates for a NEET tbqh

The only good candidate for a NEET is suicide