FINALLY

Magneto being called on his own shit, fucking disgusting mutie

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s10E2aJgPKaP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>finally
Nigga that's an issue from 1990

Acts of Vengeance seriously underused it's potential for those villains to bants and make attempts at each other's lives. Loki seriously had one hell of a line up for it
>Red Skull, Hitler's former right-hand, current Sup Forums terrorist
>Magneto, Former Holocaust survivor, current Mutant Supremacist
>Dr. Doom, Former gypsy trash, current Eastern European Monarch
>Mandarin, former-to-present Chinese aristocrat (and a descendant of Genghis Khan, or something)
>Wilson Fisk, Kingpin of Crime and Burgerland Incarnate
>The Wizard, know-it-all smartass filler character
>and Loki himself, the fucking God of Mischief
These fuckers should have WAY more interactions... But, I guess they would've never got anything done if they hated each other even more than their arch-enemies.

>Magneto's stare practically burning a hole in Red Skull's... skull

KEK Red Skull is such a fun character, I mean he is not always the biggest menace in the room but he sure acts like he is

But Magnetos a jew and survived several death camps

That's the point. Now that he mastered his mutant abilities and has the upper hand he's just another supremacist.

The problem with any story like this is that magneto is literally geneticly superior. He's not just repeating some mantra or basing his shit on bigotry. He is literally biologically stronger than 99% of human beings. To pretend otherwise is to deny evolution.

Well, yeah, muties are superior but they don't have to be such dicks about it. Oh wait, they have because people fear and hate them.
Forget I said anything.

i'm Jewish and Red Skull is fucking great. he's one of the most fun villains in Marvel.

dumbest panel desu

Magentos hitler complex with obvious to everyone.

Hey, you try living among Marvel citizens for more than a week without becoming a dick.

Man fuck Magneto,that faggot has first hand experience as a victim of genocide, you'd think he'd have a bit of empathy. Magneto's just a fuckboy who's buthurt he was a victim and now that he has some power he's gonna use it to bully others to make up for his impotence, while Steve Rodgers takes his experience of victimhood and uses it as motivation to pull people up and give the weak a hand. The worst part is all the fukwits who defend his sorry ass Morrison was right

You can't compare Steve's victimhood to what Magneto went through.

>Being bullied
>Being genocided
One of these things is not like the other.

>Finally
>Oldest fucking page in the universe

Hello, Sup Forums.

This is why x-men fell off so hard. Everybody realized the "villain" was right.

>jeanxlogan
>(((magneto)))xrogue
>everyo casual memes about cyclops being bad

is x-men contractually obligated to be perpetually bottom tier marvel?

>One of the most dangerous mutants on earth threatens you
>Start shit talking

Gotta love Skull.

>He is literally biologically stronger than 99% of human beings.
And 99% of mutants, because being a mutant very rarely results in anything other than you turning butt ugly. Following on that point the Sentry is stronger than 99% of mutants, including Magneto, but he's human.

>And 99% of mutants, because being a mutant very rarely results in anything other than you turning butt ugly.
Unproven. There's no way to measure the actual percentage, of course. But the vast majority we see are all super powered. How many of them are actually useful is up yo the writer.

>the Sentry is stronger than 99% of mutants, including Magneto, but he's human.
He has more destructive potential. But magneto can create and build things that most people couldn't dream in seconds. Which means he's more useful. Which is a better way to articulate my original point.

And whites are superior to every other race based on statistics. Most of Africa and Gyps are literally subhuman. Guess they were right to genocide them?

original poster and all the people who make threads with topics like 'characters getting blown the fuck out' with panels of putdowns breaking down a character, there is something you must understand that i really don't feel is evident sometimes with how things are discussed

these are fictional characters written by out of shape geeky white guys
they were either written with all of these hypocrisies and flaws in mind or another writer connected the dots from other stories not by him to set up whatever epic character dismantling they have, when life gives you lemons make lemonade as they say

understand?

Called out by the wrong guy, though.

Was this the final attempt to make the Wizard relevant?

Personally, I would have put The Leader in his place

Absolutely based, even if Red Skull did come back 20 seconds later.

>tfw Magneto even asks Red skull if he is the original Hitler right-hand man, and even says he personally had no role in wiping out his family, which somehow makes it all better between them

Back to Sup Forums, faggot.

I don't even get why they used the Wizard. Let's leave aside the fact that he was never that big of a villain, he is redundant because Doctor Doom already fills the Fanastic Four villain slot. This user is right , should have used the Leader, although I would have also accepted Doctor Octopus, Baron Mordo or MODOK.

>Baron Mordo
He should've been used instead, considering they were missing a magic guy.

>they were missing a magic guy
>who are Doom and Loki?

vocaroo.com/i/s10E2aJgPKaP

Doom's a jack of all trades and transcends typecasting. Loki was LARPing so he doesn't count. By the same logic they didn't need Wizard/Leader/MODOK since Doom & Magneto are scientists already.

>Magneto
>scientist
What!?

Magneto looks like he's about to cry

He was an Engineer in the early years. In the current XM:Blue book he creates robots and AI and shit. He's listed asa Genius in the Marvel Rankings.

Go to bed Magneto

It's a perfectly adequate retort to the person claiming Magneto has any right to do what he's doing.

Just because Magneto lucked out on the genetic lottery doesn't mean he has the right to genocide any more than Einstein would.

Doctor Octopus doesn't deserve to be there either

When Magneto is being written well, he's a mutant extremist and separatist that retaliates against hate crimes by being bigger and scarier than the people committing them. You lynch a mutant, and then Magneto crushes your town into a cube or something. He's wrong for what he does, but you can sort of see why he does it. If things aren't on the verge of world war, he's trying to found a mutant-run nation by making an island, or taking over an asteroid or something. It seemed pretty clear that he was of the belief that the steady increase in mutant births was a trend that would continue until baseline humanity stopped existing. There didn't need to be a genocide, mutants were just the next step for humanity, as long as no one worked on making a "cure" or preemptively rounding up everyone with X-Gene and culling them.

What if it was weird, poorly understood 90s VR ghost Doctor Octopus?

MAGNETO WAS RIGHT
VIVA LA EVOLUCIÓN!!!
Mutants ARE the next stage in human evolution, there's no way you can deny that.It's the Homo Superior birthright to annihilate their inferior counterparts.

Mags being reverse Hitler hasn't been a thing since that godawful AvX What If, Morrison and the 60s

He's a douche, no doubt about it, but his characterization has long moved on from simple victim of the "he who fights monsters" mantra

Magnetos huge "kawaii-senpai" eyes on this page always bothered me.

Not physically, and a slight increase in IQ compared to everyone else is very difference from being able to destroy Cities with your mind,

>But the vast majority we see are all super powered
Even in District X you see the majority of them have at least something useful, just rarely good enough to be a hero. So an average mutant has an advantage over a human, but most don't have a HUGE advantage

And yet, the most supreme being in creation is a Yuropoor human...

No Adam Warlock is the perfect human. And he has golden skin

Adam Warlock died like a bitch though,even if you count Starlin's wankfest fanfic. DOOM survived everything and saved reality.

Doom has money and tech. Warlock was just genetics

He grew up dirtpoor in the Balkans. Either way, it doesn't matter, since it was DOOM who saved reality, not Warlock.

>it's another Sup Forums discovers comic books thread

The weirdest thing about Magneto is that he probably kills Jews inadvertently all the time.

Magneto doesn't care about ALL Jews, he only cares about HIS Jews.

>be White
>get beat up by Africans
>get tricked by Gypsies and Jews
Truly you are The Dark Knight 3: The Master Race

Good, but needs a thicker german accent.

Nah, I'm a Med user. I transcend """whitenes""".

THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID

Do the writers realize they are writing something fucking stupid?

The artist at least gave Magneto some "what is this bitch saying?" surprise lines around his head.

Magneto Rogue is bad because Rogue doesnt deserve Magneto.
The good thing about that ship is Gambit suffering.

>trailer trash is retarded
I think the writers knew exactly what they were doing.

tripfags have no right to criticize anybody you are the lowest of the low and always have been. I'll even take a Sup Forumstard or self important /qa/ueer any day over a attention whore like you.