Practical Plan. Comet Pizza

Here's a plan for the DC fags who want to do something.

Arrange a meeting of as many people as possible to show up at Comet pizza. Not to cause a scene. Not to break shit. Not to harass anyone. Simply enter an open business. That is your legal right at this point.

At this point, you can go anywhere you want. No, it is not trespassing until someone tells you to leave the property. But if there are 20+ people snooping around, it will be like herding cats. Plus, if you act with confidence, the stupid staff will just assume you are allowed to be there anyway. You'll have plenty of time to document shit.

What happens when the cops show up?

Simply follow their directions. They don't want to arrest people. They simply want to resolve the situation. When they say "leave", you leave. Period. Hell, if the staff asks you to leave, you can do that too, provided you've had your fill of time snooping around.

There is no additional consequence for being int the basement, the kitchen, etc etc etc. That is a policy of the building to direct patrons here and there, not a criminal violation.

Is it clear?

I'm a cop, so I deal with this all the time. Someone at a bar is causing a disturbance. The bar asks them to leave. They don't. We show up and convince him to leave. He does.

Case fucking closed.

But in the mean time, you fuckers can document shit and leave with it.

Remember, it's not trespassing until someone tells you leave. There is not additional consequence for being in particular PART of the building.

The cops are not interested in arresting anyone if you simply comply with them.

Bump for activism

Just don't get captured or Taken(TM).

Bump. Godspeed.

Support from up north, do it amerifags!

And if there is assigned seating, just by-ass the hostess and say: "My friends are already here. I see their table."

Done.

>by-ass
by-pass

>you don't know me, but I'm autistic

Bump.

weaponized autism against degeneracy
part II of the meme wars

>weaponized autism against degeneracy
>part II of the meme wars

It's not even autistic. It's just show up, documenting shit with smart phones.

Looked for locked doors. Confirm the existence or absence of creepy art. Areas of new construction.

Basically get some sort of image of every square inch of the place.

The DC infiltrators can even dance-walk, yes.

Im going today instead of voting. I suggest other trumpets do the same.

yeah i know, i wish you the best with your plan

bumping for pizza action

they will likely have a host assigning people to tables, so maybe some could go in before hand, then others could go in later

Perhaps earlier group could actually try their wings, while other people look for bathroom and other hidden doors?

Godspeed you fucking autists

>they will likely have a host assigning people to tables, so maybe some could go in before hand, then others could go in later
>Perhaps earlier group could actually try their wings, while other people look for bathroom and other hidden doors?

I'm assuming these NEET retards have no money.

But yes, it would be even better to get a shit-ton of occupied tables over the course of an hour and look even more natural. Then have everyone kinda leisurely filter through the place and get kicked out one at a time.

Protip: wear a bike helmet backward.

Hey OP...
>Here's >Shitload o' links:

And [some] Previous Discussions:

This is a smarter approach

>I'm assuming these NEET retards have no money.
>But yes, it would be even better to get a shit-ton of occupied tables over the course of an hour and look even more natural. Then have everyone kinda leisurely filter through the place and get kicked out one at a time.

And pay your bill. Don't give the cops a reason to put your name on paper because of theft or any other stupid shit.

>the stupid staff will just assume you are allowed to be there anyway.

Hahaha it's like walking around with a high vis vest and a clipboard seriously you can get into anywhere if you do that over here.

WE JUST NEED 20 POL HEROES WHO

- must weak freaky gay clothes
- must speak as pedo cucks
- must go there and do what OP says

OUTED
U
T
E
D

>try their wings
nigga i aint trying their anything. I don't need children on the list of things i've eaten

Someone catch me up on the details of this, plz

Wtf is comet pizza?

I have read that there was a meeting in a fullmoon @comet.

was gonna type out how to examine the "wings" without eating them, but it sounded super creepy, and if its actually human, then super creepy to do.

would be hard to fill that place with people from here though, no?

do they really have all that creepy-ass rape art on the wall? those pictures in the thread last night were fucking weird.

>Someone catch me up on the details of this, plz
>Wtf is comet pizza?

It's a likely money-laundering business propped up by the democrats and is associated with all sorts of sexualized-imagery of LITTLE kids.

It's in the greater web of democratic degeneracy and cronyism.

We'd like to confirm the presence of absence of actual abuse or grooming taking place there.

I'm the OP, and I do NOT live in DC.

I need other faggoats to spearhead this.

It's a soft approach with minimal risk.

No law breaking involved.

This, Iive nearby, what do I do?

Could someone collect samples of their food and get it analyzed for containing any human DNA?