Why do you hate jews?

Why do you hate jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't, but would like to fucking know why you/they hate us

I hate people who hate me first

I don't hate you. I actually love canada.

I don't hate all jews, just the zionist jews, in other words, I only hate about 90% of them.

Because israel/palestine/canaanite is a rightful Egyptian land tbqhwyfl

I dislike jews that believe non-jews are slaves given to them by god.

I enjoy having sex with jewish women and treating them like how they need to be treated, laying my balls upon their disgusting rat faces.

Andinia and communism.

Is there anything else you would like to know?

Goyim always get butt hurt over those who are better then them.

Because...They're Jews

I don't know why they hate us.
We are a boggeyman to them

i don't, jewish grills are cute

I don't. They remove kebab.

They seek the destruction of my people and everything I hold dear.

I don't hate Jews. I hate what the Jews do.

Because they are parasites.

Why should I hate? They are the only nation with education and brain in the middle east shithole.

This.

And then put kebab into white countries

Palestine.

I don't. Israelis are based af and they remove kebab like the best. They're also great poster's tbqh.

Diaspora jews, on the other hand, have a lot of influence ever western media and are cucked beyond redemption.

Only the liberals

because dodim exist

What I don't understand is how you conservatives rationalize the idea of hating jews with supporting israel.

Why would I hate the Jews? Mel Brooks is the least PC person to ever grace Hollywood.

Do you have these in Israel?

No, no, look inside, and around. Jews hate

jews the most.

I support Israel so much that I believe every Jew must live there, without exception.

you will know why we hate and must kill ALL JEWS around midnight tonight.

You left us in this mess

You know why kike.

I don't!

Because people have to live with you. If all of you were in Israel NOBODY would give a shit about you (Well maybe the Arabs but who gives a fuck?).

Not every Jew is responsible for the action of the majority, but one can't deny the fact that virtually all of the degeneracy and dire issues we face simply wouldn't exist if Jews didn't exist in our countries.

Stfu roach

STOP IT!
We don't give a damn about you, fuckers

Oy vey, why would you think that anyone hates jews? They are just highly suspicious of their closely knit and non-transparent communities.

Hating jews is one of the oldest cultural traditions known to all mankind.

I love Jews.

you know why (((diversity))) spreader

I don't. I actually admire Jews for being such active players in world history and culture despite having such a tiny population.

You did well hans you did well

Their religion poisoned the world.

Jews Rock!

What makes you think I would ever hate jews?

>you don't know me

I don't. The few actual jews I've met are nice.
The actual jews were killed in WW2. Our jew population is pretty damn low.(Around 2000 compared to 5 million inhabitants)
Mudslimes are more of a problem, since they refuse to cooperate and integrate.

Natalie portman was my first major crush
Fuck kikes though

Why do Jews hate us?
Why does Israel commit war crimes all the time while pretending you're innocent and calling you out for it is "anti-semitic"?

Do jews have extraterrestrial dna?

because you are a wandering people without homeland and you scheme wherever you go.
its not a coincidence you have been expelled from 192 places in the past 800 years.

Wait, so jews are NEET-elves?

Who do jews support, Trump or Clinton?

I hate most Jews but I'm dating a Jewish girl who makes Holocaust jokes more than I do.

How big are her tits?

B cup. I'm usually a guy who likes C-D, but I don't know I guess kike magic made me like her. Also her head game is Godlike.

why do jews persist in making themselves so eminently hate-able?

ttell the jews in hollywood to stop pushing your degenerate leftist trash as "culture"

tell the other jews to stop hitching judaism's wagon to multiculturalism, rapefugees and marxism

get on with it and exterminate the palestinian vermin. the rest of the world is sick of their shit.

stop demanding every goy apologize for the holocaust, it was 70 years ago, under fascist dictatorships, in fucking europe, most of the world wasnt even involved in that shit.

stop calling non-jews goy. we know what it means, youre not as clever as you think.

stop expecting the rest of the world to show reverence for your backward religion. i dont give a wet shit about christianity, i wouldnt give a squirt of warm piss for judaism.

>Jews hate me
>I hate anybody that hates me
Easy

they don't like certain symbols :'(

because i can feel my glans rubbing against my underpants

>Also her head game is Godlike.
Man I've heard about that so much but I've never been with a jewess
The few girls I've boned all gave lousy head

jewish girls love to give head.

I respect them, I just don't think they make the right decisions.

youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE

Because they push multiculturalism yet Isreal is allowed to have secured borders.

Because jews can bomb little brown kids and destroy families cause of muh 6 gorillion.

Because jews control the media, Hollywood, and just create a giant propaganda state.

Because jews are making the us poor cause they need our help to keep their country safe while they bomb schools with brown kids

Need more?

I only hate jews who have a double standard for jews/israel and the "goyim."

"White countries need diversity and refugees! But now Israel, it would change it's jewish character!"

>being this autistic
No one here actually hates the Jews or Israel.
No one here actually likes Hitler or the Nazis.
No one here denies the Holocaust.

Stop taking memes seriously.

Always pushing gun control. Too faggoty to defend themselves. IDF is full of pussies.

i only don's like some methods (since im humanist, i hate people tho) and some shabbos and some bad jews, no hate otherwise

they're good people

*don't

Why do you always post this? We actually do hate Jews. Just like most people throughout history.

only the leftist ones, if you're a nationalist Israeli, you're cool

Why do you hate Rothschild Zionism?
Because every war has been planned and funded on both sides by this force. It must be stopped before ww3 starts.

that's a guy

It's not hate, Sup Forums is just tsundere

>I only hate jews who have a double standard for jews/israel and the "goyim."
Then you hate all jews.

I once had a place to call home, with a big box of very good PS2 games.
It was gone in 2006.

this, and all the govermnents after 1966

Zionism =/= jews
You can be a nonjewish zionist. The state of israel is a threat to freedom with their ever-expanding boarder.

They hate white Christian Europe and want to destroy it and turn it into a Muslim caliphate.

Wonder who could be behind this post. You're the same Jew constantly baiting/spamming Brit/pol/ too. I see you sneaky Jew. I've got my eye on you.

This and it goes deeper. Israel is obviously by any objective measure as
fabricated nation. It's like if Roma gypsies traced themselves to a part of India, declared it there's, then started oppressing the people living there.

All the while wherever you go you will see Jews trying to claim that the native people of the land they are in don't really exist and that anyone can be Danish/French//German, whilst they promote ethnocentrism for themselves even though some of them are blond and blue eyed and others are negroes, scattered throughout space and time by huge distances and thousands of years. The goym have to give up their lands but we have the right to Palestine because of religious fables.

It's actually bizarre, a congenital type of hypocrisy that is essential to their way of being.

Fuck off its not the time.. ELECTION DAY!!!MAGA!!!

Because they are subversive parasites.